Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Floodlight, Handycam, and Sun lounger

Some objects if added would improve the gaming experience in the Sims 4. I mention three here:

Floodlights - They would be perfect to illuminate a basketball court, or other big open air area.

Handycam - Sims can now record their own videos indoors and upload them. Handycams would enable them to record sims or events outside the room where the video station is located, just like they do with photographs. Sims with handycams should be able to record videos in different categories:
Kids & Family (Videos with babies, toddlers, kids, sims doing homework, helping with homework/project, playing with dollhouse, fixing home objects etc.)
Hobbies (Videos with activities such as gardening, woodworking, fishing, collecting rocks/insects, etc.)
Supernatural (Videos with scenes of an alien abduction, vampires, and ghosts)
Violent (Videos with scenes of sims fighting, vampires sparring, military sims training fight)
Zen (Videos with scenes of sims meditating or doing yoga)
Musical (Videos with scenes of sims singing or playing a musical instrument)
Romantic (Videos with scenes of sims in romantic situations, kissing, making out, woohooing, etc.)
Fitness (Videos with scenes of sims in work out situations, on the treadmill, doing push ups, etc.)
Videos in these categories (Supernatural, Violent or Romantic) would attract more attention, and even more attention if the filmed sim is a celebrity.

Sun Loungers - They would complete the design of a great swimming pool deck. Interactions such as put on sunscreen oil/help put on sunscreen oil, lie on tummy/back/sideways should be available.

Comments

• Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    I agree with the floodlights and the sun loungers. would love to see them in the game. not sure about the Handycam, the drone works just fine for me to record things.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.