Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Game Pack Should I Get? {CLOSED}

2...Next

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    *shrugs* We'll have to see what happens then.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    Dine Out
    I would get done out, since you can run your own restaurant and stuff. But it completely matters about what type of player you are.
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    So, which one is the best in your opinion?

Dine Out, since I actually kinda want it a lot, will be chosen if it's the runner up as well.

It sounds like you already know the right answer. You seem to have a preference for Dine Out, so I'd say that you should buy that pack! I don't own it myself, so I can't comment on how much fun it is. Maybe you can tell us if it's fun after you buy it. :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Well, my favourite is Parenthood because it is the one that affects the most games if you play multiple generations, but if you don't play families... Jungle Adventure has some really nice build/buy assets, but based on what little you said about your playstyle (road to fame?), I would indeed recommend Dine Out, which you've already been leaning towards. I personally haven't had so many bugs, though I have yet to try to manage my own restaurants, and it is quite nice.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Dine Out
    I'm really liking StrangerVille because the theme and world really fits in my interests, but I would probably recommend dining out myself. Being able to own and operate a restaurant and go out on a date to a restaurant is just really great.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Dine Out
    Dine out because I use it all the time. Parenthood is a close second as it adds so many different interactions.

I don't understand why you don't like Strangerville , You get a whole new town and some goofy characters.
    Laugh out loud. Often
    I never said I don't like Strangerville @Frn0731. You can't dislike something you don't have. I'm just not looking for something with a scripted story, ya know?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Dine Out
    Dine out for sure for me. Dining is how my sims date, hang out, get to know each other etc

I am a family player but parenthood actually annoys me. I know it is weird. I hate all the child phases from picky eaters to want to be a bear. The teen phases are annoying too. It really didn't seem to add depth to the teens or children even though most would not agree. The constant pop ups of influencing emotional control, manners etc gets crazy when you have like 2 or more kids. I do like the school projects though.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Jungle Adventure comes with a lot of cool build stuff. However, the adventure itself becomes boring to me. Dine out is especially great if want your Sims to go to restaurants or you want to build/download some. Never had any problems with Dine out as far as bugs, thus far.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • kaspertellykaspertelly Posts: 23 Member
    Spa Day
    @nerdfashion Spa Day has the meditation skill as well as yoga and massage tables including saunas. I like the venues for Spa Day. You can make a gym/spa venue having both of those in one lot. AND the build mode and clothing that come with Spa Day is really good in my opinion. My second recommendation would be Dine Out.
  • kr823kr823 Posts: 37 Member
    Dine Out
    I don't use dine out that often, but I really like it for dates and things, it just gives extra realism to the game. It is very glitchy though. I sort of regret getting parenthood because I'm not a family player and I'm not a huge fan of the bb stuff either. Haven't got any of the others so can't comment.
    As of Wednesday, May 29th, Dine Out will be the game pack I choose.
    funny-gifs20.gif