Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simselves on an Adventure

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hey @Shadami. Take your time. Sorry to hear about your rough week. Wishes and prayers for peace and comfort. Hugs.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    We've been trying to get a diagnosis for a very long time so that we could figure out how to help her. It's almost more of a relief finally knowing what path to take.

Might be heading our for a funeral anywhere I. The next five months as well because that's all the doctors are guessing my step grandfather in law will live. XD so uhhh yeah. Life happens. The first part may just get released with not everything but a good chunk of it. It's an 11-15 minute read already.

Congratulations on getting the diagnosis, @Shadami ! That's such a helpful thing. And it sounds like you and your family are coming up with really good and useful strategies, things that can help the whole family.

All the best as you move through this time with your step-grandfather and the family members connected with this. It's a hard thing for a family to go through.

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    We've been trying to get a diagnosis for a very long time so that we could figure out how to help her. It's almost more of a relief finally knowing what path to take.

Might be heading our for a funeral anywhere I. The next five months as well because that's all the doctors are guessing my step grandfather in law will live. XD so uhhh yeah. Life happens. The first part may just get released with not everything but a good chunk of it. It's an 11-15 minute read already.

Sorry to hear you've had such a busy and stressful few weeks! I'm back from vacation now so let me know if there's anything I can do to help :heart:
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
    My character, Nyx, is now on the TS4 Gallery -- downloaded a bunch of CC for TS4 for the first time to make her :heart: pretty happy with how she turned out! Posted all the info in Discord.

nyx-nocturne.jpeg?width=190&height=300
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I have not abandoned this. :) I need to finish downloading Nyx after I had issues getting the cc. And I've spent the last week taking care of my five year old who got really sick. She's only moving into recovery this morning.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    I have not abandoned this. :) I need to finish downloading Nyx after I had issues getting the cc. And I've spent the last week taking care of my five year old who got really sick. She's only moving into recovery this morning.

No problem. I hope your daughter gets well soon - everyone seems to be sick at this time of the year.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    I'm missing Xane's player and character , and Maggie the dagger in my game. With my pregnancy, and my child's sickness, and summer break. I tweaked screenshots around a little bit so that the first part could at least get out. :3 I think it's a pretty good one!

It also took me awhile to figure out CC.... >.> But we'll ignore that one!

I am super happy that you've all joined me for this ! I'm having a blast with it already and I hope you are already and will have lots more fun with it as we continue. <3

@CathyTea @PitlordMaggie @DivantheSimmer @Munterbacon @Xantheanmar @Morningstar @AdamEve1231

Here is the first part! I'm super excited to share it. The Introduction Session
    edited June 2019
    I'm missing Xane's player and character , and Maggie the dagger in my game. With my pregnancy, and my child's sickness, and summer break. I tweaked screenshots around a little bit so that the first part could at least get out. :3 I think it's a pretty good one!

I am super happy that you've all joined me for this ! I'm having a blast with it already and I hope you are already and will have lots more fun with it as we continue. <3

@CathyTea @PitlordMaggie @DivantheSimmer @Munterbacon @Xantheanmar @Morningstar @AdamEve1231

Yay! I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be interesting seeing how our Simselves interact with each other.
    phULnBI.png
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

This was so fun! It felt so real, and I love how cozy it was when your kids came around! I really enjoyed this! I also felt like I got a little bit better insight into what the game is and how it works! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    This was fun! It felt like a real Session 0 and my favourite part was Lizzie's Tibbit preparing to swipe Kirt's fish! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    CathyTea wrote: »

This was so fun! It felt so real, and I love how cozy it was when your kids came around! I really enjoyed this! I also felt like I got a little bit better insight into what the game is and how it works! :)

I agree! :)
    phULnBI.png
    This was fun! It felt like a real Session 0 and my favourite part was Lizzie's Tibbit preparing to swipe Kirt's fish! :D

What? Cade couldn't steal fish. *whistles* :D Jk...Totally in character. :p

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2019
    I liked the ninja who's not a turtle and a turtle who is not a ninja line. :)
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I am so glad that you're all enjoying this so far :D The comments make me happy. ^-^

I threw up some RP interaction choices in Rp-Fireside-chat in discord incase you want to put some input into how your characters interact for the next session.

I've had so many session 0s, and with my kids around that it wasn't to hard to write it that way.

Someone really does always wander off and make cookies, someone orders pizza and delays the game so we can eat. Someone is always late, and someone never shows up. xD
    Once I had the DM be the player that never showed up. So the players just Dm themselves and made up minor interactions like bandits in the woods. It was fun.
    So excited!! :grin:
    Pregnancy got hectic... And also I keep nesting so I've been cleaning EVERYTHING in my apartment. Including walls and vents xD

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a couple Sims still, but will be working on the story again soon partially based on what is said in the discord. :)
    I still have four weeks of recovery time from my surgery. But I'm finally starting to be able to sit at the computer for little segments of time. I have been updating the next section of story during that time

If you have anything else you wanted added let me know. ,:D I know I'm still missing a couple of Sims. Though I've been working around that ^^
    I still have four weeks of recovery time from my surgery. But I'm finally starting to be able to sit at the computer for little segments of time. I have been updating the next section of story during that time

If you have anything else you wanted added let me know. ,:D I know I'm still missing a couple of Sims. Though I've been working around that ^^

Awesome news! Hope you recover quickly! :)
    phULnBI.png
    Wishing you well, @Shadami!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

After WAY to long. I have finally gotten the second part out. The Biting Cage Bar Fight

Roleplay options for the next part: Any questions you or your characters have. Anything you want to have your character do based on information you get in this second part. And the big one. How you are all planning to get to the island. :smiley:
    edited December 2019

After WAY to long. I have finally gotten the second part out. The Biting Cage Bar Fight

Roleplay options for the next part: Any questions you or your characters have. Anything you want to have your character do based on information you get in this second part. And the big one. How you are all planning to get to the island. :smiley:

Excited to read the chapter! Maybe you can turn the sorcerers/elves into spellcasters with MCCC now (if you have ROM). How's it going with the baby? :)
    phULnBI.png
    I do not have ROM yet. :( It's one of the four packs I'm still missing xD I wanted to get it while it's on sale but don't have enough.

The baby is doing wonderful. She's incredibly strong. She and I both had a rough birth, but since we've recovered we're doing wonderful.
    I do not have ROM yet. :( It's one of the four packs I'm still missing xD I wanted to get it while it's on sale but don't have enough.

The baby is doing wonderful. She's incredibly strong. She and I both had a rough birth, but since we've recovered we're doing wonderful.

Yeah, these packs are pricey. So happy to hear you're all doing well. :)
    phULnBI.png
    @AdamsEve1231 did we discuss Cade having a typical aversion to water?

I've made some great progress on the next part of the story already based on the feedback I've already gotten on discord. , i'll screenshot after it's all written.
    Even if people can't reply I am trying to include everyone in the story. :]
    @AdamsEve1231 did we discuss Cade having a typical aversion to water?

I've made some great progress on the next part of the story already based on the feedback I've already gotten on discord. , i'll screenshot after it's all written.
    Even if people can't reply I am trying to include everyone in the story. :]

Cade does have an aversion to water. She's a cat after all. :p Somehow I missed this post. Haven't been on Discord much either.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest