Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simselves on an Adventure

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited May 2019
    @AdamsEve1231 NyteRose isn't actually replying. So there might be a slot open.

Can you make a character fast? :3 or need help to make one fast xD cause I think we're actually getting pretty close to starting.

In game I have Aranthal, myself, Divan, Cathy, Munter, PM, Squall and Davion

I plum forgot to get your simselfie morning xD ... Pregnancy brain. Which is why I take notes on pretty much everything...

The starting lots are basically finished as well. Maybe a few minor tweaks to go. And than when characters are all in fame and we've got our sheets I will get the first part out that will just be character introductions.

So you can also give me "what you want known by the players/other characters" if you would like.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Following this thanks to Munter ;)
    Good to see you Shadami!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @Shadami Aww... I'd love to join. I can create a character by tomorrow. Is that fast enough? ...or you can grab Elle. She has less CC than Lizzie and I recall you mentioning you don't have a lot of CC.

I'll read through this thread to figure out the requirements. Let me know what kind of classes or races you're missing, and I can probably fill in a gap. I'm not a newbie. I've been playing since 2015 on again, off again, so I'd say I'm moderately experienced. I do have a Discord and a microphone/headset. What version of DND are you running?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    We are running with 5th edition . Characters are level 5, we probably have to relink you to the discord xD.

If you can get me the cc it's all good. I'm learning! :D

And we're doing a sim selfie as well as a sim for your dnd character.

Our spread is in the.. third? Post in the thread. If you have something you've been dying to play run it by me and it may be allowed.
    edited May 2019
    A level 5 character in 5e. Ok... I've been thinking about playing a Tibbit again. I already have some cat CC. My favorite combination is Tibbit Ninja but I could play another class. Would that be okay?

This is where I found Tibbit info: https://www.dndbeyond.com/races/11148-tibbit

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I say go for it! And make a cat sim as well for that matter to show what they look like transformed xD

Do you know how to do the think where you just transfer the files and it includes the cc? Munter and divan did that and it helped a ton for my inexperience with cc.
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I say go for it! And make a cat sim as well for that matter to show what they look like transformed xD

Do you know how to do the think where you just transfer the files and it includes the cc? Munter and divan did that and it helped a ton for my inexperience with cc.

It's this program that I (and probably Divan) used.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Oh ok, cool. I've just added all my CC into a zip file before (that you'd need to unzip and install). I haven't used a program before. I clicked on it and tried to read the tutorial, but didn't have any luck making heads or tails of it. Lol... no pun intended. Since I'll be playing a cat.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hubby says that now we have a purrfect party.
    What's the Discord link?

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    from mobile so not 100 percent sure this is accurate but it should be.

https://discord.gg/g5qQb5
    Thanks!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Got my Tibbit to work in game after a lot of work. *sigh* But I'm pretty happy with the result. Here's some pictures in case anyone is interested. (Did have to go with a bushy fox tail because it was the only tail I could get to work in game, but I think it's okay in her humanoid form). I picked a name too - Cadence "Cade" Crescent-Moon.
    05-17-19_4-48-04-pm.png?w=740&h=416
    Cadence "Cade" Crescent-Moon

05-17-19_4-48-16-pm.png?w=740&h=416
    and in typical cat-like fashion, she tilts her head a bit.

05-18-19_12-25-14-am.png?w=740&h=416
    meeting the neighbors… a green-skinned guy… a PlantSim, maybe? and here my Tibbit is sporting her “shurikens” on her wrist. (even though they clip a bit. They are the gold things on her wrist. It’s still pretty awesome – a beautiful bracelet and a deadly weapon).

05-18-19_12-34-12-am.png?w=740&h=416
    in her workout attire

05-18-19_12-36-27-am.png?w=740&h=416
    here you can see her shurikens (or throwing stars) a little better. These ones are black.

05-18-19_12-21-17-am.png?w=740&h=416
    What is this strange witchcraft? :D

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Your Tibbit is amazing, @AdamsEve1231 !

@Shadami , I'll do my best to make my character today. It's the end of the term, so I have loads of papers to read.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Sounds great Cathy. :) I'm have a struggle for this weekend trying to pull off a 7 year old birthday party tomorrow. We're going all out to make her happy xD i feel like I've been on my feet for days now. So I'm a little slow with dnd/sims stuff right now myself.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited May 2019
    214031.png
    Ser Davion Nightingale in action.
    214030.png
    "A little rain won't stop me! Nothing can stop me!"
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    edited May 2019
    This is mostly for me to make sure I've got everything and see what I'm missing. because lists help me tons when i have pregnancy brain :P

Shadami - as Dungeon Master - is in game as player. Doesn't need a character or a sheet.
    CathyTea as Cat Littlebird a woodelf Cleric - is in game as player, Need character, character sheet almost complete, few minor things to go
    PitlordMaggie as Yvonne Greenwood as Margaret Seaworth Half-elf Fighter/rogue - player is in game, character is not, sheet is complete
    DivantheSimmer - Davion Nightingale a human knight/Sorceror- player and character in game, sheet is complete
    Munterbacon as Squall a water genasi druid, player and character in game, Character sheet is complete
    Xantheanmar as Nella a Human Monk/Paladin, Missing the player and character in game, few minor things left.
    Aranthal at Tortle sendo Monk, player in game, character temporary looks like Mikey from TMNT until we find better CC, Waiting for character sheet turn in. (we had a busy weekend xD)
    Morningstar as Nyx the Nocturne rogue druid - player is in game, character is not, waiting on character sheet (i believe almost finished yes?)
    AdamEve1231 as tibbit ninja - player and character are both in game, sheet is complete
    Post edited by Shadami on
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    This is mostly for me to make sure I've got everything and see what I'm missing. because lists help me tons when i have pregnancy brain :P

Shadami - as Dungeon Master - is in game as player. Doesn't need a character or a sheet.
    CathyTea as Cat Littlebird a woodelf Cleric - is in game as player, Need character, character sheet almost complete, few minor things to go
    PitlordMaggie as Yvonne Greenwood as Margaret Seaworth Half-elf Fighter/rogue - player is in game, character is not, sheet is complete
    DivantheSimmer - Davion Nightingale a human knight/Sorceror- player and character in game, sheet is complete
    Munterbacon as Squall a water genasi druid, player and character in game, Character sheet is complete
    Xantheanmar as Nella a Human Monk/Paladin, Missing the player and character in game, few minor things left.
    Aranthal at Tortle sendo Monk, player in game, character temporary looks like Mikey from TMNT until we find better CC, Waiting for character sheet turn in. (we had a busy weekend xD)
    Morningstar as Nyx the Nocturne rogue druid - player is in game, character is not, waiting on character sheet (i believe almost finished yes?)
    AdamEve1231 as tibbit ninja - player and character are both in game, sheet is complete

Hi, @Shadami ! Hope the birthday party went well!

I uploaded Sim Cat Littlebird to the gallery last night. I realized that I forgot to give her all of her outfits! You can just use the main outfit for all of them or use it as a guide for the style she'd wear.

I can probably complete the sheet by next weekend--it's such a busy time for me with end of school year at one job and end of the semester/beginning of summer term at the other, but I've got a three-day weekend, and will probably enjoy working on the character sheet then!

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    And I will be around to help. I have a paper I jotted notes down on to make sure I don't forget what's left. xD
    The birthday party went well until we had to break up just in time to miss a tornado by 20 minutes give or take a few. I didn't exactly time it. haha.

And fantastic!! i'll get her downloaded later. Off to the second appointment of the day.
    Looks great! Glad you and your family are safe!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I'm thinking that I'm going to start writing the story with what I have so far. :3 and just see what I get to before I need more input from the players. :D
    This week was a bit crazy. My daughter has been diagnosed with dyslexia as well as a attention deficit social disorder... That's as close as I'm getting to the name as I can remember until I get the paperwork in the mail xD so instead of doing what I wanted to do this week...mainly get this first story part out. I went on a cleaning spree to rearrange the house and start getting things set up in a better way for her to not shut down constantly and be able to control her impulses and push threw them.
    Recognize social cues ect.
    Lists galore are being made with prizes and stuff. Oh yeah it's been fun to work out ways to shift our routines slightly to help her be her best self.

Exhausting though with the baby being a butt. XD I will not be finding out gender sadly until the baby comes out. No more ultrasounds scheduled and the baby still did not want to reveal what they have.

Also I have decided to get my tubes removed so that I don't risk dying by having a fourth c section. So also been going through lots of emotional turmoil with this decision.

And so, hopefully this week I shall be getting around to getting the first part out. :)
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    This week was a bit crazy. My daughter has been diagnosed with dyslexia as well as a attention deficit social disorder... That's as close as I'm getting to the name as I can remember until I get the paperwork in the mail xD so instead of doing what I wanted to do this week...mainly get this first story part out. I went on a cleaning spree to rearrange the house and start getting things set up in a better way for her to not shut down constantly and be able to control her impulses and push threw them.
    Recognize social cues ect.
    Lists galore are being made with prizes and stuff. Oh yeah it's been fun to work out ways to shift our routines slightly to help her be her best self.

Exhausting though with the baby being a butt. XD I will not be finding out gender sadly until the baby comes out. No more ultrasounds scheduled and the baby still did not want to reveal what they have.

Also I have decided to get my tubes removed so that I don't risk dying by having a fourth c section. So also been going through lots of emotional turmoil with this decision.

And so, hopefully this week I shall be getting around to getting the first part out. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's disorders. Looks like you had a rough week indeed. It's completely understandable if you want to take your time with the story and everything else. Take good care of yourself and your family. You are all in my thoughts. ♥️
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    We've been trying to get a diagnosis for a very long time so that we could figure out how to help her. It's almost more of a relief finally knowing what path to take.

Might be heading our for a funeral anywhere I. The next five months as well because that's all the doctors are guessing my step grandfather in law will live. XD so uhhh yeah. Life happens. The first part may just get released with not everything but a good chunk of it. It's an 11-15 minute read already.