Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sims 4 packs should I get

I want to spend some of my money from umpiring on a sims 4 pack. I am thinking to get: Get to work, Outdoor retreat, dine out, backyard stuff or laundry day. I might be able to get the two stuff packs but not any others at the time.
I know these are completely different packs but they are the only ones I would probably use
I might look crazy but I am fangirling

What sims 4 packs should I get 16 votes

Get to work
37%
Gorgeoiousannaliese39Sigzy05comicsforlifeCelly5000PENchaotic 6 votes
Outdoor retreat
6%
IVXXXVI 1 vote
dine out
18%
AngelEb95KelvinBecka28 3 votes
backyard stuff
0%
Laundry day
6%
tnb494 1 vote
backyard and Laundry day
31%
icmnfrshthe_greenplumbobGamingTweetyhermioniaAriaMad2 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Heh, I don't have any of these.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    backyard and Laundry day
    Backyard is definitely one of my favourites! It comes with some really cool fashion, fun build mode items AND some excellent gameplay features. I’ve heard good things about Laundry Day as well, so I’ve suggested that too.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    backyard and Laundry day
    Backyard is my favorite because of the CAS, and the items are good too. Laundry also has great CAS and furniture, even if you don't use the laundry items
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    backyard and Laundry day
    If you have enough money, you could build a custom bundle and save money. GTW + one GP + one SP
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Get to work
    This really depends on your own play style, but if I could only choose one and not build a bundle, then I would go for GTW for more careers, retail, aliens and the baking skill. It also comes with some nice CAS and build objects. I do like all the packs you have listed though. I recommend checking out the SimsVIP guides and other reviews if you haven't already to see which packs appeal to you the most.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited May 2019
    I would be divided between dine out and laundry day. Just because those are the packs that I use more often. I love laundry day, more because of the option of doing laundry the ecological way. I use it in every household. Dine out I also use, sooner or later, in every household. I've never tried to manage a restaurant, but I take my family or friends or date to restaurants also in every household. I also like the fact that restaurants are super easy to download at the gallery or even build and if they meet the easy requirements, they're immediately ready to visit. Nothing like the retail system in GTW, that demands a lot of work on the world's manager to make it suitable for visits. I got bored with it.
    Outdoor Retreat is also very cool, more if you change the world and put a spa, a restaurant, a pool, a bar, whatever... So you can enjoy a more diverse vacation. Not just fishing and collecting.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    dine out
    I have them all and wouldn't say I dislike any of them. Dine out works across all my saves as all types of sims go to restaurants and it makes a change from coffee shops and clubs for meeting up / dates etc. I just got Laundry day and am liking the stuff in the pack - you don't have to do the actual chore of laundry if thats not how you play.