Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done in TS4 with older sims in older games?

So, I have never played TS2 before but I have noticed while reading an article Dirk Dreamer and Lillith Pleasant used to date. Dirk Dreamer is a sim in TS4 Get Famous (Which I have) and the Pleasant family is in my library (I am sure). What if I make up some scenario where they cross paths again. I'll make some old diner using Dine Out for them to go to to talk about their lives now. Then soon a night at the bar turns romantic and....... I am not sure what else will happen..

Anyways, feel free to share if you have recreated any premades from TS2 into TS4 or literally did something from the older games in TS4. Or any idea in general.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong category I have trouble deciding.)
I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I have several sim families from 2 and 3 in my game. I don't actually play them but just have them as background sims or friends for my playable sims.

I have Dina and Nina, the Newbies, and the Pleasants from Sims 2.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited May 2019
    I have one neighborhood that's a dedicated "Pleasantview" save, using my own versions of the Newbies, Pleasants, etc to fill things out. It's a mix of Sims 1 and Sims 2, but I think I'm going to reset it again and try my hand at creating some of the homes from the original game. What's happened in this altered-pilot, though:

Darren and Darleen Dreamer never sparked. Darren married Cassandra Goth, and they're wealthy artists living in San Myshuno. Darleen is even richer and working in Del Sol in public relations.

Bob Newbie and Betty Newbie dated for a bit, but also never got together. I made Betty's kid sister Heather Huffington, and in this alter-verse Heather is a lovely person who heads a charity. Betty, an accomplished chef, did something she often did in my Sims 1, and seduced Mortimer Goth. Together they had two children, Brandi (Brandi Broke as Mortimer's lovechild daughter is headcanon for me) and Kenny. Brandi is a promising comedian living in San Myshuno. Kenny is still in school.

Bob Newbie, meanwhile, also did something he did in my original Sims 1 (after a few expansion packs): he joined forces with Michael Bachelor, Chris Roomies, and Melissa Roomies to create a "tech firm". They live in a modernist mansion that's dominated by their expensive computers. Their "firm" is a social group called the SIXAM Ciphers. (Little joke to SimCity 3000 there..there was a headline that said "Did you know that MAXIS spelled backwards is SIX AM?")

Daniel Pleasant became an astronaut, and Mary Sue became a pianist. Their daughters enjoyed fame in their teens (nod to Sims 2 tv commercials) using the film editing station, and both became athletes. Lilith is trying to revive her acting career. They live together with Heather Huffington in the Pleasant house, along with Angela's baby, Alex.

John Burb is in the military, as his daughter Lucy; Jennifer is in business. Their son Jesse is sitll in school. No dramatic story here!

Bella Goth disappeared abruptly, leaving Mortimer and his kids wondering. Unknown to them, she went to Strangetown to fight a malicious plant from space and had to stay there. Her brother Michael Bachelor joined her there briefly (programming skills) but later went back to the Ciphers. The Goths' bills meant that they were losing money by the week, so I I had the Behrs move in to take their money, because Cassandra and Yuki were friends. Candi was kicked out, though. Alexander moved out and became a pro athlete, who would have a baby with Angela Pleasant. Cassandra would eventually leave the house to move in with Darryl Dreamer, and Mortimer and Yuki became an item.

Claire Charming became a brilliant surgeon who once died in the middle of the workday, only to be revived by the Grim Reaper.

Haven't really played the Calientes, or reconciled Dirk Dreamer and Dustin Broke. They're....anamolies in my timeline.
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Great!
  • Options
    @Smellincoffee I love your avatar!
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I made over the Get Famous versions of Dustin Broke, Dirk Dreamer and Holly Alto to be more like the sims they originally were. And I've added Angela an Lilith Pleasant as celebrities too. I don't play them, but I use them to substitute the game's celebrities.
    I've also made Michael Bachelor from ts1, though I generated him as Bella's brother. I've also made a Ms Crumplebottom, but unfortunately she's just a regular sim and not the special NPC she was in ts1 and ts2.
    I think that's about it for the premades, but I've also remade a lot of my own ts2 sims in ts4.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    I just started the Dreamer/Pleasant thing and it is adorable! Here is a quick bit of the story:

They met (again) while Dirk was trying to run away from fans and tabloids and stumbled into her apartment. They hit it off right away and went to the Tail's End Diner (A dirty old diner I had made) and talked about their lives now. Dirk was bored one night and invited Lilith to his mansion. They got "over-juiced" on juice and ended up falling in love. Lilith will now be giving birth soon and they are engaged (They got engaged in his beautiful garden). They will be marrying at the next Romance Festival and will live a life of wedded bliss.

<3
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    If you add EAs Lilith she won't be able to date Get Famous Dirk until she's aged up or you age him down to a teen.

I personally remade all of the base game sims 2 families and set up their stories in a save file along with some additional families from expansions or ts3

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955988/the-sims-4-sims-2-save-file#latest
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    CaityTrina wrote: »
    If you add EAs Lilith she won't be able to date Get Famous Dirk until she's aged up or you age him down to a teen.

I personally remade all of the base game sims 2 families and set up their stories in a save file along with some additional families from expansions or ts3

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955988/the-sims-4-sims-2-save-file#latest

I made the twins into young adults.
  • Options
    Angela has twins and I am sure Lilith is expecting twins.
  • Options
    Lilith gave birth to a girl! A few days later Dirk's daughter (Lily, they don't live together yet) called him to say how much a good person he thought he was because he became good friends with her mom! Soooo sweeet!