June 26 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Gallery today. Details here.
June 18 - Patch day for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Take a look at what changed on PC/Mac here

Lets write a story. Game?

Comments

• unflavoredunflavored Posts: 35 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from mars. The aliens weren’t proud people. However, they didn't survive during
    i’m just a dumb girl browsing da interwebs
  • mkasmlmkasml Posts: 54 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from mars. The aliens weren’t proud people. However, they didn't survive during the
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 1,546 Member

One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from mars. The aliens weren’t proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war
    Reducing my time on the forums, but I'll still be around.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 2,045 Member
    edited May 30
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against
    Are you looking for a new challenge to try?
    Well, have I got the challenges for you.
    Three challenges by @nerdfashion.

The Survival Challenge.

The Life Challenge

The Heir Challenge
  • ThatOneRandomSimmerThatOneRandomSimmer Posts: 73 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon
    Orgin Id: fishemou3
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm... Yeahhhhh
  • unflavoredunflavored Posts: 35 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known
    i’m just a dumb girl browsing da interwebs
  • mkasmlmkasml Posts: 54 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as
  • Olive_tehFuglyOlive_tehFugly Posts: 1,548 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias
    AbbNJuq.jpg
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped

The Survival Challenge.

The Life Challenge

The Heir Challenge
  • Hollyheart7Hollyheart7 Posts: 31 New Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle
  • Hollyheart7Hollyheart7 Posts: 31 New Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king
  • DiRockDiRock Posts: 45 New Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and
  • Olive_tehFuglyOlive_tehFugly Posts: 1,548 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged
    AbbNJuq.jpg
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 33 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from mars. The aliens weren’t proud people. However, they didn't survive Cragnarok.
  • ScorpioSimmerScorpioSimmer Posts: 6 New Member
    > @simp0ssible said:
    > One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from mars. The aliens weren’t proud people. However, they didn't survive Cragnarok. But,
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged

@simp0ssible @ScorpioSimmer Wrong page...

One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged at

The Survival Challenge.

The Life Challenge

The Heir Challenge
    (Sorry, my bad.)

One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged at the god Deimos
  • ScorpioSimmerScorpioSimmer Posts: 6 New Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged at the god Deimos who
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged at the god Deimos who had blessed
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged at the god Deimos who had blessed Shakira

The Survival Challenge.

The Life Challenge

The Heir Challenge
  • CerriPieCerriPie Posts: 6 New Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged at the god Deimos who had blessed Shakira with
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 261 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged at the god Deimos who had blessed Shakira with Mucinex.
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 69 Member
    One fine evening, they had a baby who could talk. See the parents are aliens from Mars. The aliens weren't proud people. However, they didn't survive during the war against the demon known as Perturbias who kidnapped their turtle king and raged at the god Deimos who had blessed Shakira with Mucinex. As