September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

I take CC Requests!

12345679...Next

Comments

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 357 Member
    Womble wrote: »
    hello can i request Ronaldinho (Brazilian Retired Football Player) hair?

lol im from brazil.. that guy.. lol... i think you can find that hair somewhere on the net (not with his name).. i think i saw a Khal Drogo hair that was just like that.. but i cant remember where.. try google 'sim 4 khal drogo hair' or something
  • AnnyeAnnye Posts: 25 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Womble wrote: »
    >
    > hello can i request Ronaldinho (Brazilian Retired Football Player) hair?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > lol im from brazil.. that guy.. lol... i think you can find that hair somewhere on the net (not with his name).. i think i saw a Khal Drogo hair that was just like that.. but i cant remember where.. try google 'sim 4 khal drogo hair' or something

I'm from Brazil too :)
  • WombleWomble Posts: 37 Member
    @gustavowizard i think i already downloaded the one have drogo picture on it (i can't remember when and where). but i want the one that using or compatible with bandanas (most of hair doesn't compatible with accessories)
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,410 Member
    Womble wrote: »
    @gustavowizard i think i already downloaded the one have drogo picture on it (i can't remember when and where). but i want the one that using or compatible with bandanas (most of hair doesn't compatible with accessories)

I think Birkches has that hair: https://birkschessimsblog.wordpress.com/2015/07/25/jason-momoa-as-khal-drogo/
  • David7777700David7777700 Posts: 8 New Member
    Can I request "Only for Mermaids" lot trait? Thanks.
  • pawilliams16pawilliams16 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I've been looking for months for some CC for my Jewish sims, particularly a kippah, or yarmulke. I'm way too inexperienced with photoshop to create my own and would be super grateful if anyone could make one or link me to one. Thanks! :)
    Hello! I've been looking for months for some CC for my Jewish sims, particularly a kippah, or yarmulke. I'm way too inexperienced with photoshop to create my own and would be super grateful if anyone could make one or link me to one. Thanks! :)

This thread is no longer being monitored. Please post your request here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960559/taking-cc-requests-too-cas#latest
    Can I request "Only for Mermaids" lot trait? Thanks.

This thread is mo longer being monitored. Plus it was for CAS items. You need to make your request in the Mod's section of the board.
    This thread is no longer active.
  • epicshadowdragonepicshadowdragon Posts: 3 New Member
    Do you do hair or know anybody that does?

I want this for a male sim
  • epicshadowdragonepicshadowdragon Posts: 3 New Member
    I can't post links yet. Can I contact you another way? I have a bedroom I would like
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,282 Member
    I think you can contact him in his Ask box at https://davidssims4.tumblr.com/
    You can post links by adding spaces between the . and the com I think.
  • FlowerBombxoFlowerBombxo Posts: 8 New Member
    Would you be able to make the heart of the ocean necklace from the titanic movie? I've seen several for TS2 and a couple from TS3 but the only one I've seen for TS4 leads to a broken link.
    Would you be able to make the heart of the ocean necklace from the titanic movie? I've seen several for TS2 and a couple from TS3 but the only one I've seen for TS4 leads to a broken link.

Davis is no longer maintaining this thread.
    Suceress wrote: »
    I think you can contact him in his Ask box at https://davidssims4.tumblr.com/
    You can post links by adding spaces between the . and the com I think.

• FlowerBombxoFlowerBombxo Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Davis is no longer maintaining this thread.
    > (Quote)

Oop, thanks for the heads up lol
  • ElleWasTakenElleWasTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Hi. I don't suppose you make mm hair by any chance? If you do, could you please make hair that is similar to Norman Reedus' hair? I can't add links but if you google images of him from 2019, I would like that hairstyle please. :smile:
    edited September 7
    Hi. I don't suppose you make mm hair by any chance? If you do, could you please make hair that is similar to Norman Reedus' hair? I can't add links but if you google images of him from 2019, I would like that hairstyle please. :smile:

David is no longer maintaining this thread. You can contact him at his website but, I know he doesn't do new mesh hair. https://davidssims4.tumblr.com/