Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share the story of your fave child/toddler sim!

This thread is to share the story and life of your favourite child/toddler sims! I'll start:

From the day Dorothy was born she knew she was different from everyone else. For starters she never had a father. When she had asked her mother who her father was she showed her a celebrity autograph. She had told her to cherish it. Her mother was the famous actress, Pur Pull known for dressing in purple and pink. They lived in a small purple shack in the outskirts of Del Sol Valley. Dorothy's grades were perfect and had maxed out her creativity skill for the Drama Club. She couldn't attend every meeting though. Nobody outside the family's circle cared anyways. The only friends she had was her mother's director whom her mother was falling for. She had soon learned how much of a jerk he really was but he was still a great friend to Dorothy. When she was 8 her mother bought her a pug named Princess Babs. Her mother spoiled her with as much Simoleons and stuff she could to fill the void but she never bought her toys or fun. One day.. Dorothy's mother's Akita, Mochi died. Dorothy's Mother (Let's just call her Pur now) had Mochi given to her when she was 7 and did so much with her. Soon Dorothy and Pur's relationship separated. Pur moved on quicker than anyone thought she would while Dorothy was struggling. Even weeks after she died (since Dorothy is an outgoing sim) Dorothy felt abandoned and depressed. Until her birthday. She was going to be finally able to move out! Her birthday present from her mom was 20,000 Simoleons to move out into an apartment of her choice. The day she moved out she decided to make another birthday cake to.... celebrate her next birthday early. The stove went up in flames. The kitchen went up in flames. THEN the whole apartment went up in flames and her mother almost burnt to death. She moved to another apartment, became a YA and became an Influencer!

Was that a good read? Lol. Okay now it is time to share yours! I will share who her father is if someone asks me. :D
I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Comments

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Hello? :|
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    *I did use @Triplis's sorcerer mod for this*

So, the sim in this story is Olivia Kim-Lewis. I aged her up to a teen and gave her and Vivian Lewis magical powers, and used cheats to max everything for Vivian. Now, I made Thorne Bailey a cruel dictator that used dark magic to brainwash everybody in the world. Everybody had to wear the same thing depending on age and gender. So I went back to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household and began Olivia's training. After a week of constant practice, she was finally ready to kill Thorne. However, before she could, Vivian died. After Olivia aged up, she moved out into a house in Oasis Springs. She got very friendly with the Grim Reaper, and finally established a relationship with Thorne Bailey. At around two in the morning the next day, Olivia erased Thorne's life and then freed Octavia and Orange from imprisonment. She then took control of the kingdom, making herself a global superstar, and ruled the land in peace. Oh, and did I mention the grim babies? (still working on this last part, trying to find a good mod)
    funny-gifs20.gif

*I did use @Triplis's sorcerer mod for this*

So, the sim in this story is Olivia Kim-Lewis. I aged her up to a teen and gave her and Vivian Lewis magical powers, and used cheats to max everything for Vivian. Now, I made Thorne Bailey a cruel dictator that used dark magic to brainwash everybody in the world. Everybody had to wear the same thing depending on age and gender. So I went back to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household and began Olivia's training. After a week of constant practice, she was finally ready to kill Thorne. However, before she could, Vivian died. After Olivia aged up, she moved out into a house in Oasis Springs. She got very friendly with the Grim Reaper, and finally established a relationship with Thorne Bailey. At around two in the morning the next day, Olivia erased Thorne's life and then freed Octavia and Orange from imprisonment. She then took control of the kingdom, making herself a global superstar, and ruled the land in peace. Oh, and did I mention the grim babies? (still working on this last part, trying to find a good mod)

Great Story!
    I do feel like Thorne Bailey has already brainwashed every premade since when he goes somewhere he is like a sorcerer.
    Here is the story of young Daniella Cilfton

The day Daniella was born was a gift for Norman and Rosemary. She looked as if a mixture of them together was made. Daniella was a happy toddler living in a small home with her parents. One day, her mother Rosemary was pregnant. They decided to move out to Brindleton Bay with the whole family. By that time the family consisted of Norman (Father), Rosemary (Mother), Daniella (Daughter), Shauna (Blond husky dog), and Barley (American Longhair Cat). Whom of which Daniella's parents consisted of different skin colours than each other. Not soon after Daniella became a child and (Let's just call him Miles because I forgot his name) Miles was born! Miles was on the road to maxing out all his toddler skills until.... Rosemary was pregnant again! A few days later she had two beautiful girls named Ruby and Iris. But... Ruby and Iris wouldn't stop crying! They were pulling the family to pieces. Then Rosemary got the glitch where she couldn't sleep and we had to move out and back in! But they forgot to sell the furniture so when they moved back in they had to replace the furniture. Since Daniella was a very good friend of Alexander Goth (Future Husband <3) they sent the twins away to the goths until they turn into toddlers and are easier to take care of! The End!

:D

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited May 2019
    My overall favorite Sim is this boy, Josiah. He lives in San Myshuo with his parents. His mother is a painter and art critic and his father is a writer. With his parents' background it's no surprise that he's really creative and loves all sorts of arts. He has his own puppet theater in his room where he puts on shows with his friends. He has a drawing table that he uses all the time to make crafts that are all over his family's apartment. And recently he joined the Drama Club.
    4IZka8S.png
    Here he is on the way to Drama Club.
    wxTfjuc.png

He loves hanging out with his family, especially his younger twin sisters.
    j00SsWg.png
    tXUG4HP.png
    toLvIG2.png

His adores all of his pets, but especially his Chihuahua and his Bubalus. He loves Voidcritters so his parents had to get him one.
    QXH9ypv.png
    She greeted him at the door when he got back from Drama Club one day.
    b5RGoIL.png

And he's so sweet. Here he is giving a present to Father Winter.
    nS6AKvZ.png
    My overall favorite Sim is this boy, Josiah. He lives in San Myshuo with his parents. His mother is a painter and art critic and his father is a writer. With his parents' background it's no surprise that he's really creative and loves all sorts of arts. He has his own puppet theater in his room where he puts on shows with his friends. He has a drawing table that he uses all the time to make crafts that are all over his family's apartment. And recently he joined the Drama Club.
    4IZka8S.png
    Here he is on the way to Drama Club.
    wxTfjuc.png

He loves hanging out with his family, especially his younger twin sisters.
    j00SsWg.png
    tXUG4HP.png
    toLvIG2.png

His adores all of his pets, but especially his Chihuahua and his Bubalus. He loves Voidcritters so his parents had to get him one.
    QXH9ypv.png
    She greeted him at the door when he got back from Drama Club one day.
    b5RGoIL.png

And he's so sweet. Here he is giving a present to Father Winter.
    nS6AKvZ.png

Aww! What is a voidcriiter?
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Hi everyone -I am Mathew Landgraab. Here is a photo of me and my Grampa and my little sister Rosie. I am not a toddler anymore - I am a big boy and go to school and am very important because my last name is the same as the schools name.

hPNeXMo.png?1

My Mummy and Daddy are very nice but they work hard and Grampa looks after us a lot, except when his girlfriend Anna comes over. I hate my Grandmother - she is cranky and mean. She calls my mummy trash and me a little monster. Mummy and I eat in the garden so we don't have to talk to her. So does Rosie now she has growed up from a baby.

My favourite person is my Uncle Johnny. I love him sooooo much. He always talks to me and plays and tells the best jokes. He said we were best friends for eva and eva. Mummy and Daddy like Uncle Johnny too but Grandmother hates him. She is mean and makes him angry. Mummy told Uncle Johnny that Daddy must never know about Rosie and Uncle Johnny agreed. I think grownups are stupid - of course Daddy knows about Rosie - he puts her to bed and reads to both of us at the same time. He knows she is here - sooo stuuupid.

Our house is big and we are rich. People want to live in my house. They shouldn't though. Our house has a curse on it. Things break all the time and people inside get bad pains all the time. I was sad and sore all the time as a toddler. Now i go to school - i get a break. Rosie cries a lot like I used to.

Mummy says she will find out who makes us hurt and hurt them. She has a special dolly that I am not allowed to touch. She can hurt the bad people with it. One time she made Grandmother go on fire. I am not allowed to tell anyone about the dolly. You won't tell Grandmother I said that, will you?
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Hi everyone -I am Mathew Landgraab. Here is a photo of me and my Grampa and my little sister Rosie. I am not a toddler anymore - I am a big boy and go to school and am very important because my last name is the same as the schools name.

hPNeXMo.png?1

My Mummy and Daddy are very nice but they work hard and Grampa looks after us a lot, except when his girlfriend Anna comes over. I hate my Grandmother - she is cranky and mean. She calls my mummy trash and me a little monster. Mummy and I eat in the garden so we don't have to talk to her. So does Rosie now she has growed up from a baby.

My favourite person is my Uncle Johnny. I love him sooooo much. He always talks to me and plays and tells the best jokes. He said we were best friends for eva and eva. Mummy and Daddy like Uncle Johnny too but Grandmother hates him. She is mean and makes him angry. Mummy told Uncle Johnny that Daddy must never know about Rosie and Uncle Johnny agreed. I think grownups are stupid - of course Daddy knows about Rosie - he puts her to bed and reads to both of us at the same time. He knows she is here - sooo stuuupid.

Our house is big and we are rich. People want to live in my house. They shouldn't though. Our house has a curse on it. Things break all the time and people inside get bad pains all the time. I was sad and sore all the time as a toddler. Now i go to school - i get a break. Rosie cries a lot like I used to.

Mummy says she will find out who makes us hurt and hurt them. She has a special dolly that I am not allowed to touch. She can hurt the bad people with it. One time she made Grandmother go on fire. I am not allowed to tell anyone about the dolly. You won't tell Grandmother I said that, will you?

I won't tell grandma don't worry. :D
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @queenvortex808 - who is Dorothy's father? I would like to know. Your other family was very eventful. The furniture part must have been frustrating. I have not thought of fostering a crying too much baby. My most recent baby (not in the Landgraab game) hardly cries at all - if it is a glitch it is a wonderful one. Perhaps they may become my new favourite toddler.
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @queenvortex808 - who is Dorothy's father? I would like to know. Your other family was very eventful. The furniture part must have been frustrating. I have not thought of fostering a crying too much baby. My most recent baby (not in the Landgraab game) hardly cries at all - if it is a glitch it is a wonderful one. Perhaps they may become my new favourite toddler.

Well... one day when Pur was a 2 star celeb she was trying to become friends with Thorne Bailey but she had to flirt with him to get his attention ;). At the end of the day they ending up trying for baby (unintentionally). I wanted Octavia to see them woohoo to get jealous and divorce them.. I ruined his life and before I saved him to my library and remade him Pur squeezed an autograph outta him. Soo there is no father on family tree anymore. He lives peacefully in Brindleton Bay with his 2 dogs and locked door now. The sim in my avatar slot is Pur Pull btw. After I deleted him the autograph was mostly black. No regrets!!
    Imagine a small blonde-haired girl wearing a red Annie dress, red shoes and children's dine-out GP hair. The perfect daughter but always somewhat sad.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited May 2019
    My favourite little sim has to be my main couple's adopted toddler daughter, Mabel Leonie (she's in my avi with her Daddy). In her story, she was an abandoned 'doorstep baby' that they took in initially with the intention of finding her a suitable home, but ended up bonding despite their parental fears/insecurities and being unable to part with her. I plan on her being a fairy changeling or possibly a witch when/if we get these occults. They're a supernatural family trying their best to hide and be human - her Dad will be/is a werewolf and her Daddy is a good grand master vampire. Anyway, Dad currently works as a mixologist while Daddy is a freelance writer and stay at home parent. She's prone to anxiety like her Daddy is and so she has the Clingy trait, but thrives as her Daddy is always with her or nearby. He takes her education/development very seriously and has helped her to build all her skills and work on her values to ensure she gets the best start in life. I (and her parents too) want to enjoy the toddler stage a while longer before ageing her up to a child. Once I do though, because I am clearly very evil, the current eventual plan is for her to die when her overprotective Daddy finally lets her out of his sight either in a fire related accident or because of a heart/health condition (i.e. death by laughter). It will be tragic, but then I plan for there to be a moving reunion for them with her then as an eternal child ghost. She won't ever get to grow up, but at least her and her vampire Daddy will always have each other, right?

HfuZ5j0.png
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
    My favourite little sim has to be my main couple's adopted toddler daughter, Mabel Leonie (she's in my avi with her Daddy). In her story, she was an abandoned 'doorstep baby' that they took in initially with the intention of finding her a suitable home, but ended up bonding despite their parental fears/insecurities and being unable to part with her. I plan on her being a fairy changeling or possibly a witch when/if we get these occults. They're a supernatural family trying their best to hide and be human - her Dad will be/is a werewolf and her Daddy is a good grand master vampire. Anyway, Dad currently works as a mixologist while Daddy is a freelance writer and stay at home parent. She's prone to anxiety like her Daddy is and so she has the Clingy trait, but thrives as her Daddy is always with her or nearby. He takes her education/development very seriously and has helped her to build all her skills and work on her values to ensure she gets the best start in life. I (and her parents too) want to enjoy the toddler stage a while longer before ageing her up to a child. Once I do though, because I am clearly very evil, the current eventual plan is for her to die when her overprotective Daddy finally lets her out of his sight either in a fire related accident or because of a heart/health condition (i.e. death by laughter). It will be tragic, but then I plan for there to be a moving reunion for them with her then as an eternal child ghost. She won't ever get to grow up, but at least her and her vampire Daddy will always have each other, right?

HfuZ5j0.png

Just wow. By the way a heart related accident is more like death by anger (Cardiac Explosion). Can children die from anger?
    Soo Daniella Clifton (from my previous stories) is now a young adult. She is now the girlfriend of Alexander and they are living together in Del Sol Valley (Same place and house Dorothy and Pur just different save). They are both actors and Daniella finally met Alexander's parents! I am wondering when they are both famous and married should I tear their lives apart by a huge fight followed by a divorce or a happy family life... or Alexander dies in a.... "accident" >:). Either way I am excited!
    The twins of the Clifton's were even worse than when they were babies when they became toddlers. Now they are children I have focused more time on Daniella and Alexander because I don't even wanna know what they are like now.
    I don't want to sound evil but maybe an accident will happen.... >:).
    I recently found out MIles's name was Nathaniel. My forgetful ways! :D
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited May 2019
    Just wow. By the way a heart related accident is more like death by anger (Cardiac Explosion). Can children die from anger?

I don't think child sims can die by any emotion (only fire, drowning, and maybe cold/hot temperatures, & bad pufferfish nigiri? I've never killed a sim before so I'm not certain), but you can use cheats to get the kind of ghost you want. I think a playful ghost would be more in character and of course less annoying than say a ghost that drips puddles everywhere. I was originally going to go for drowning until I actually played a ghost of that type. Yeah, death by anger is more like a heart condition, but there have apparently been rare cases where people have literally laughed themselves to death, i.e. laughing so hard it triggers cardiac arrest or asphyxiation, and this is thought to be linked with preexisting heart and other conditions. Okay, this cute conversation is taking a morbid turn so I'll stop. :D
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    My favourite child sim Skyler doesn’t really have much of a story (other than her really cool hair), so I’ll tell you about her younger cousin.

Since a young age, Lucy has always known there’s something not quite right with herself, like a lingering discomfort with who she is. As she’s gotten older, she’s realised she’s not who she was born as and secretly identifies as Xander (she’s only out to mum, who is accepting). Now in his teen years, he wants to start living his truth and come out; after all it’s long overdue.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€

I don't think child sims can die by any emotion (only fire, drowning, and maybe cold/hot temperatures, & bad pufferfish nigiri? I've never killed a sim before so I'm not certain), but you can use cheats to get the kind of ghost you want. I think a playful ghost would be more in character and of course less annoying than say a ghost that drips puddles everywhere. I was originally going to go for drowning until I actually played a ghost of that type. Yeah, death by anger is more like a heart condition, but there have apparently been rare cases where people have literally laughed themselves to death, i.e. laughing so hard it triggers cardiac arrest or asphyxiation, and this is thought to be linked with preexisting heart and other conditions. Okay, this cute conversation is taking a morbid turn so I'll stop. :D

Oh! I thought laughing was drug-related...
  • DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
    My favorite story of my sims is when California when she was a toddler, (she is a child now) met a celebrity.

California's dad, Landon, and mom, Amy had taken her and her twin brother, Orlando to meet a celebrity event. Landon had introduced himself to the celebrity Serjio, Serjio then turned his attention to California. Now, don't let us forget that he was a proper celebrity. So obviously he had fans and paparazzi following his every move. His fans were fainting at the sight of him and the paparazzi were taking hundreds of photos a minute. Probably any other celebrity would have turned their back on a toddler trying to talk to him about superhero and princesses. But not Serjio. He patiently listened to superhero and princess stories and soon after a lot of babbling. Then California decided to show off her dance moves. Soon after Serjio became a close friend of both California and her father's.
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    This is kind of a different perspective, but my favorite sims child came from something that was totally irritating (at first).

I made a male vampire sim and my goal for him was to be a total player and Woohoo with as many sims as possible. Like go to night clubs and woohoo at least 1 sim a night and make as many sims as jealous as possible.

I spent a few days building his home, leveling some skills, and making money.

The very first night I was ready to go on the prowl he got the “investigate strange lights” thing. Of course he ended up pregnant....

I was super irritated and just wanted to delete the baby. Well you can’t delete babies until they are aged up so I aged her up... but once I saw her aged up I just couldn’t... she’s super average looking, but her smile.... it’s just so perfect. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

So now my sim that was supposed to be a player is working his butt off to take care of his little angel. And he still has never experienced woohoo.

(Well, besides whatever happens while being abducted)