Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Torture Chamber?

keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
Sooo... What sorts of items would you guys put inside a sim "torture chamber" to really sell the feel? Pics would be appreciated! Looking for both deco and interactive items, ideally, for inspiration.

*cough* Asking for a friend, of course!

Comments

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    As if you are torturing sims or the sims are torturing sims?
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    If anything I think you should watch some 20/20s, forensic files and thrillers first to get any ideas.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • PayBear33PayBear33 Posts: 3 New Member
    Well, I'll tell you what I did, and me and my evil sims are loving it. I'm sure you've heard of people who lure sims into their home and force them to paint for money? Well, I did that. And it just so happened that one of the sims I lured into my basement was PREGNANT. So I forced her to keep working, along with the rest of them, only letting them out of their cells for a few hours a day to keep their needs up. And anyway, once the baby was born - a lovely little girl named Kinsley Hutson - I pulled her out of the basement and put her in the most expensive nursery I could find on the gallery (I didn't want to build). Anyway, my old first sim has since passed away and now Kinsley runs the place, and takes special delight in torturing her mother. Their relationship is actually SO LOW. Anyways, I found another pregnant sim to live in my basement, and when she gives birth I'll do the whole thing again.