Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Books / dining chairs etc. bugs

I not sure if these bugs are happening to others as well since the latest patch, but here are a few that annoy the heck out of me in daily gameplay:

- Sims do not put books in their inventory or on a desk. They straight look for a bookcase. If they don't find a bookcase, their hand gets stuck until your reset the sim. In the library sim also put their OWN books in the bookcases.
- While dining in a restaurant, sims often (every 10-20 sec or so) get up and stand side of their chair or do interactions with fellow diners while standing. Sims also stand up while eating on the couch and watching tv at home.
- Visitors at parties or at home stand still doing nothing too often.
- When a certain visitor leaves my house, she leaves front of the fireplace like Father Winter.

Old bug:

- When inviting sims to watch a movie together, all invited sims always STAND even though there is space to sit. It has never been different. I have to force them to sit by talking in a group. And then they still get up sometimes or when the conversation is over.

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Bug reports or technical issues belong to Answers HQ, so I'm closing this discussion - please, use that forum instead, opening a report for each bug. For more information, please, check this message.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top