Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TSR Not Letting Me Download

I usually use TSR to download custom content an would usually download like crazy when I see something I want. Well I'm trying to do that now and every time the download is blocked. I don't want to become a subscriber (I don't know how that works anyway) and I never had to before; anyone else with this problem?

Comments

• Options
    budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    Sometimes switching browsers can help.
  • Options
    simsfan21simsfan21 Posts: 117 Member
    budewarmin wrote: »
    Sometimes switching browsers can help.

What does it mean by that?
  • Options
    budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    I use firefox as internet browser, switching to google chrome just to download something helps as it doesn't block then. I don't know why not, might just be on accident.
  • Options
    simsfan21simsfan21 Posts: 117 Member
    budewarmin wrote: »
    I use firefox as internet browser, switching to google chrome just to download something helps as it doesn't block then. I don't know why not, might just be on accident.

Ahh OK; unfortunately I tried that and it didn't work for me :(
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    If you use Google Chrome, you can download a certain extension to bypass that.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I was recently blocked from downloading on Firefox when Mozilla decided to change something and it broke the browser.I've got to try it on Waterfox.It turns out that I was able to download something directly using Tampermonkey which is working on Waterofox as I imported my Firefox profile in and can use multiple profiles on this browser like I did with Firefox.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg