Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I downloaded a pose for the CAS for my sim

I went to a site on twitter and downloaded a pose package for my mac. Instructions were to download and move to mods folder. I pulled it from download , moved to desktop, then opened up mods folder and put it in there. Went to start sims4 and when it loaded, a box popped up showing me the items in the pac, clicked OK. Went to CAS and made a sim. Clicked till I found the pose pic and uploaded it to the gallery. Everything went fine and worked (as far as I know).
I downloaded a couples pack and did the same thing. Went to CAS and made a couple, clicked several times and couldn't get the pose right so I went and checked the site and you can only have 1 pose set in mod folder? So I removed it. I "moved to trash" both of those pose packages thinking I did something wrong.
When I exit the sites on tumbler, I keep getting a box pop up saying to download and install flash player (something like that)? I just exit out of it. Isn't that something you need to make poses? I don't want to make poses, I just want to use the poses.
What did I do wrong?
Since I deleted the pose package I used on my sim on the gallery, will it mess my sim up?

Hope you understand, I really shouldn't fool with this because I don't know what I am doing, LOL

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Hi! You did the right thing ignoring the flash player. It is spam and not necessary for anything.

Deleting the pose package you used on your Sim in the gallery shouldn't change anything. It should still be in the pose. If you download the Sim to your game and save it, the custom pose will be replaced with a game pose. But, for your Gallery picture, it should be the one you chose.

Here is a pretty good tutorial on using gallery poses. The best tip they give it to read any notes made by the creator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icWVaHqYlBA
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Bananas_45 Oh, thank you so much! I just quit my game, and my sim in the gallery is still showing the pose. Think I might re-add that one and keep it there. Will try not to get carried away with other poses right now. LOL.

I will check out the tutorial later (bedtime). Thank you so much, very much appreciated !
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @Bananas_45 Oh, thank you so much! I just quit my game, and my sim in the gallery is still showing the pose. Think I might re-add that one and keep it there. Will try not to get carried away with other poses right now. LOL.

I will check out the tutorial later (bedtime). Thank you so much, very much appreciated !

You're welcome!