Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Awesome work with The Erratic Paranoid Sims household @BreeMiles such a wonderful variety of characters :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @bree_miles, awesome sims! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @BreeMiles, the Erratic Paranoid household will be a hoot to play. Interesing group! Well done.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    Hello! I changed the type of the build in my latest request to eliminate potential confusion:
    Type of build: Gothic Revival

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Hello! I changed the type of the build in my latest request to eliminate potential confusion:
    Type of build: Gothic Revival

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you so much for the update. It's noted. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • AlohafatboiiiAlohafatboiii Posts: 17 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Alohafatboiii (both forum and origin)
    Preferred builder*:
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern style. I do like the idea of leaning towards Contemporary style-ish. Both styles are similar. Contemporary is more so an up-to-date version of modern style. I do like the idea of mixing those styles together.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, GPs and SPs. Even FPs too.
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64; One in Del Sol Valley
    Lot traits: Fast Internet, Homey and Peace and Quiet
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): Total: 6. One Master Suite for Mother/Father, 2 suites for teen boy and girl, 2 kids bedroom for boy and girl, and 1 nursery room.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Simple really: There is mom and dad(young adult to adult age), older brother and older sister (teens age), younger brother and younger sister (child's age). The age is based on default settings in the game. The nursery room is gender neutral. (not saying this baby is going to be Bi).
    Number of bathrooms: Total: 5. Mother/Father, Teen boy and Girl have their own bathroom so 3 + guest bathroom (Bathroom with sink and toilet, no showers or baths. You could say its a half-bath. Bathroom is only used for ppl who come over) and shared bathroom for the younger boy and girl. Total: 5
    Favorite color schemes: Your Choice. Any color that fits the house style and for each room's style.
    Colors you dislike: Any color that doesn't fit the rooms style and house style.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Del Sol Valley.
    Link to specific house or plan: None
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? 1st floor: Foyer with a pool table and chess table, Open plan kitchen, living room and dining room (sliding door leading to the backyard) and a room for fireplace, a room for dogs, hallway leading to laundry room and open plan sauna and large gym (Both glass doors and glass windows, 1 sliding door access to the backyard and 1 door inside), 2nd hallway leading to theatre room and ballroom for parties and such; They are separate from the living room. I don't do parties in the living room or kitchen or dining room and 3rd hallway leading to the conference room. Inside the conference room has a door leads to my sim's office (My sim's CEO room to hire talent/fire employees. Business stuff.) 2nd floor is for the 4 bedrooms and 3rd floor is for the master suite and nursery room/playroom and a hallway leading to my sim's large Office/gaming room (Bookshelves, Aquarium, tv and couch and balcony. Why gaming room? The Story is that my sim is a E-sports Legend turned founder of a Successful Multi-Millionaire Gaming Organization. Those Tournament money paid off.) Teen boy and teen girl have their own balconies with a chair/sofa and table to chill and their own bathroom. Master suite has a larger balcony, couch and table and space to place down a canvas and paint. Master suite has its own fireplace with tv and couch, walk-in closet and master bath. All 4 bedrooms have their own desk with computer and bookshelf for school stuff. Backyard (if possible to fit): Basketball Court, Pool, Hot tub, enough space for dogs to run around and an area for like a kids' playground if possible, a flower garden area for meditation and yoga, BBQ patio and bar and a round sitting area (kinda like a fire pit and outdoor sofa/chairs around it), etc. Basement level 1 should be a parking area. Basically the garage is underground. Underground level 2 is a bunker, should be access thru the garage. The bunker should include a safe, wine cellar. The bunker is a luxurious doomsday bunker if possible. (If you want to make the bunker unfurnished then I'm fine with that. If you think that the bunker doesn't fit the style of the house then forget the bunker idea.)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? If you have any question, sure.
    Additional instructions? Sry if i add too much on my first request. Yes, this lot is for the richest of the rich. Sry if i post way early and late. I just found this thread just now.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Amazing household, dear @BreeMiles ! <3

It was a very hard candy: health issues and computer issues; but finally it´s here. I wanted to add more stuff: an entertainment room and a cinema room maybe, but being realistic I think it has stuff enough: all required and some extra more.

Dear @MINEZ your Mediterranean Palace is completed:

Palacio De Buenafortuna

dQhsKvM.png

#Mediterranean style #Palace for modern royal family with #4suites, #nursery and #servantquarters in #basement. #throneroom, #ballroom / #musicroom, #formaldiningroom, 2 #courtyard, #flowergarden, #artstudio, #gym, #spa, #hottub, #pool, #safe, #cellar and much more. An #originalcreation by #Airis6962 for #DNARequestTeam, #NoCC, #MOO, #PlayTested

PICS:
    https://imgur.com/a/1RHRxfZ

I hope you like and enjoy it. Thank you very much for your understanding and kindness <3

fmcprcJ.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Many Thanks dear @AIRIS6962! I love your Palacio De Buenafortuna, very beautiful, it was much fun watching it come together over in discord! I love all the beauty and love you have put into it, it show's in every corner! <3
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    @AIRIS6962 fabulous house, the inside of the house remind me of something, maybe games i played or movie i watched. i'm not really sure xD
    edited May 2019
    Thank you very much for your nice comments @BreeMiles and @Womble !
    <3
    Well, since I live in Spain, what I know was my inspiration... as well as hundreds of pics in google! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited May 2019
    @AIRIS6962 , Wow Inma, your Mediterranean palace is just gorgeous. Loved looking through the pictures; each and every area is so well done from the grounds to all the decor. I absolutely love the look of the courtyard and pool. Perfect style for you to create! Very well done! <3

Thank you very much, dear @Sandraelle ! <3
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @AIRIS6962, Palacio De Buenafortuna is stunning! Can the sims walk across those step tiles in the pool? Your garden is gorgeous! <3 Well everything is from inside to outside!
    WOW @AIRIS6962 Palacio De Buenafortuna is a truly magnificent build, absolutely stunning both inside and out :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @tjdooher your sims are ready

Tom and Carol Dooher
    Download

fam-dooher_orig.png

dooher-carol-outfits_orig.png

dooher-tom-outfits_orig.png

@AIRIS6962 your palace looks stunning! I love it <3
    Beautiful couple @illusie they look so in harmony :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Wow @AIRIS6962 , your palace is stunning. I too love the pool courtyard in particular. So much detail thought out it is evident the time and care you spent on this. Well done 🤗🌟
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Great couple @illusie and well nice outfits. Well done! :D
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @illusie your sims are very beautiful, I love their outfits wonderful job on them! <3