Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should festival days be on the calendar?

For those of us who have Seasons and City Living? My sim is a painter/freelance graphic artist and I often have old paintings in my inventory. It'd be nice to know when the flea market festival is coming up so that I can sell them there!

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yeah that sounds cool. At least it would be nice to prepare for the flea market. Hope that can be done in a patch someday.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Always thought it made sense
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I mean, they happen on the same day and time each week so tbh, I don't think they need to be on the calendar. But then again, I guess the same is true for the Starlight Accolades which is on the calendar, so idk honestly.

If they put it on, great for those who want it; if not, no big deal imo.
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I would like to see festivals on the calendar. It just makes sense. I feel like this should already be a thing.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This makes perfect sense! I hope they actually end up doing it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    i never pay attention to festivals untill I get the pop up. it annoys me because my sims would be in the middle of something. yeah it would be helful to note down what the next festival is
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited May 2019
    Yeah, don't know why they don't.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    They should be, and imo we should be able to move them. I understand a flee market happening weekly but WITH seasons to me it'd make more sense if I can plan geekcons in the Not raining summer season.
    caitytrina.png
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    I'm in favor of adding festivals to the calendar.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited May 2019
    I’m guessing they didn’t make them pop up on the calendar because you would have to own Seasons AND City Living.

And even though festivals annoy me to tears it would be a perfect fit.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    That's a good idea and it would be a bonus for us who bought both packs, plus we should be able to wear the costumes from Get Famous for the Geek Con. All the packs need interlocking more.
  • craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    yes, they should be on the calendar, and please give us a weather prediction for the event. hate going to geekcon only to find it is raining and you can't do anything.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Yes, I would like that to happen :)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yes I would love this
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    For those of us who have Seasons and City Living? My sim is a painter/freelance graphic artist and I often have old paintings in my inventory. It'd be nice to know when the flea market festival is coming up so that I can sell them there!

Yes.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • UmbrantorUmbrantor Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be such an improvement to add this feature. Every time I need to leave the game to Google something, it really takes me out of the experience! It just makes it harder to plan a Sim's life without festivals being on the calendar.