Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5 Virtual Reality

12346...Next

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    An entire game of sims in VR would be a hard pass by the way, but exploring the gallery and people's builds in vr would be wonderful <3.

So playing...no.. house tours sure.

It would be great for exploring builds.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Nope. Not frying my brain to cook virtual pancakes. :D
    Then don't; it will have VR support thus optional, I for one will play it in VR, I want to immerse myself, it will be FUN!
    VR support is where it supports VR and you can play it in VR or flat screen whenever you want, having VR support would benefit both VR users and flat screen users, much like how no mans sky has VR support. Bethesda could of done it that way but... yea..>.>

Fry brain? wat? this is not sword art online...

Edit: as for those that say "why play it in VR when you can do things IRL?", everyone has their tastes of how they play their games, do not tell us how we should play our games, if we want to immerse ourselves then we will. Also the real world kinda bores me atm hence why I do this.

Edit 2: also check this out. trailer made by fandom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHaCyDJ1FHA

If only it was real...

I wonder if they would have put VR in the fun tech pack, our sims using VR, now that might be kind of fun to explore.

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I don’t care if VR is an option, as long as they don’t take away from playing the game like it is played now. I don’t play sims in first player, it doesn’t interest me to do so. I often control more than one sim. I do play Minecraft in first player ( not VR), and sometimes that game will make me dizzy.... lol.

All VR is not first player. I've played 3rd player VR and it was very well made. I'm not really fond of the first person mode we have in TS4, though. Too shaky. I've tried Minecraft VR, too, but because I've never really played before I didn't know what I was doing, lol.
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited December 2019
    Gilles8001 wrote: »
    I hope that if and when they come out with Sims 5, there will be an option to use VR or not. I am an old fashioned guy and just hate the thought of everything going VR.

Don't worry there will be an option.

IceyJ wrote: »
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I don’t care if VR is an option, as long as they don’t take away from playing the game like it is played now. I don’t play sims in first player, it doesn’t interest me to do so. I often control more than one sim. I do play Minecraft in first player ( not VR), and sometimes that game will make me dizzy.... lol.

All VR is not first player. I've played 3rd player VR and it was very well made. I'm not really fond of the first person mode we have in TS4, though. Too shaky. I've tried Minecraft VR, too, but because I've never really played before I didn't know what I was doing, lol.

I can handle first person sims 4, it is adaptable; even if it were to be in VR mode.
    I have tried first person mode with a PSVR headset on; I know it's weird that I did this, I like to try things (not in actual VR mode since it does not support VR), I had a big screen at my face; I focused on the screen, pretty immersive, no motion sickness, I can thank myself for adapting to VR; so I can play it no problem. :D

All I can say is.. running around as a toddler like that kinda brought back memories of when I was one. LMAO!
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    It only makes sense if the game is R rated.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    It only makes sense if the game is R rated.

:D
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited December 2019
    Oh god I misread, sorry, delete please... D:
    *Face palms*
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I‘m too lazy for AR. I just want to lie on my back, raise my knees and place my laptop on my thighs.