Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Invisible mod?

AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
Looking for a mod that could make sims invisible. Is there any? Or is it even possible? I experienced that when using a broken cc usually those part of the sims become invisible, so I'm wondering if it's possible to exploit that to make sims intentionally invisible. You know what I mean?
I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Perhaps this will work?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    The difficulty of it is if you make them truly invisible (like that mod Cupid linked mentions) you can't interact with them anymore. Can't click on them to do normal stuff. I've explored it in detail before, but the closest I could find to the possibility of being sort of invisible is: visually, making a sim into a ghost, and in terms of gameplay, making it so that the sim is excluded from as many social interactions as possible (e.g. for all intents and purposes, other sims "don't know they are there" because they can't interact with them). My Social Pariah Trait mod does the latter. Making a sim a ghost though is a different beast as you have to make them a ghost to get the translucent effect as far as I can tell, which means you risk tying them up in some ghost behaviors or restrictions, which may not be what you want.

But I don't mean to talk as if the mod Cupid shared isn't a good one. I haven't tried it, but it may be just what you want. Dunno.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited April 2019
    Cupid wrote: »
    Perhaps this will work?

@Cupid Awesome thanks, I'll try that.

@Triplis I only need them for visual effects not really gameplay. I think after making them invisible you can still control them if it's your sims, you just can't get other sims to interact with them and you also can't click on themselves since they don't have things to click on. I think I'll just make them wear rings so I could click them hopefully. I haven't tried it yet.

PS: Just realised making them wear rings kind of make it like lord of the rings :smiley:
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad