Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*´¨`*•.¸.• The Social Club •.¸.•*´¨`* Part 1-38

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: Going to share the Tammy update now :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 6A

The following week had been hard for Tammy. She was doing well hiding it from everyone at the skills centre about how hurt she was feeling and did not mentioned to the break up to anyone until Humara had asked her how things were going with Laurence. Humara seemed to sympathise and was actually more considerate than some of Tammy's actual friends.
    'So what happened then?' Humara asked Tammy while they were outside the canteen on their break after they had done their basic skills assessments.

'He just sent me a text saying that he did not think that things were going to work out,' replied Tammy trying to fight back tears.
    'I hate it when guys say that,' said Humara sympathetically.

That week Tammy found it hard to take her mind off Laurence. She had only had one boyfriend before him who was a user as well. Before that her only luck with guys had been a few guys who would be interested in meeting her and the quickly get bored of her. She was still feeling hurt from what had happened to her at school a few years before and she felt like she was an easy target for these types of guys.
    By the weekend Tammy did not feel any better and in some ways she felt worse. By Saturday she was checking Laurence's profile a lot wondering if he had been out clubbing again.

60212747_10156309769341497_3496782297309380608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=90636ebeb10cebfa90ca68f680a8dd4c&oe=5D602E17

As she checked through his online profile she could feel her heart sinking as she saw that he was now in a relationship with another girl. It had been hard for her trying to get over him and while she had tried her best, he had already moved on.
    Everything seemed so right with Laurence, at least for the first couple of months of the relationship. She had met him though her friend Monica at a party that she had been invited to and she got along with him quite well as he seemed cool, smart and funny and he was not bad looking either. Gradually though she felt Laurence was starting to go off of her and then the arguing would start. The relationship very quickly became a downward spiral and Tammy kept feeling like she would be the one making mistakes.

60282132_10156309784571497_1384754480511188992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=5513230dbc1b655597aa52ab6cf42e85&oe=5D51FDA8

She got up from her laptop and lay down on her bad and started crying. It had been a while since she had cried over him but this time everything felt worse. Her worst fears had been confirmed, Laurence was with someone else and now he was never coming back. With tears rolling down her cheeks she rang Monica to explain what she had seen although Monica wasn't too sympathetic.

60206775_10156309768686497_1791595163135508480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=777c2edee6f97b951991e92bf897c9e8&oe=5D72D25E

'I knew that he was seeing someone,' Tammy wept down the phone to her friend.
    'Yeah but he has moved on now though,' replied Monica plainly 'you can't keep expecting him to come back to you,'
    'It just hurts though,' cried Tammy 'he must have been seeing her before we broke up,'
    'I doubt it,' said Monica 'he said that you broke up as he needed some space,'
    Tammy never really accepted Laurence's reason for them breaking up. The night before he had gone out they had an argument and Tammy again blamed herself. She hated being jealous but as most of her previous boyfriends had very quickly gotten bored of her and often ended up going out with other girls she felt like she had to keep Laurence close to her. When he was with his friends he always seemed different and felt like he ignored her. This had been the cause for a few arguments with them so in the end Laurence started going out by himself which left Tammy feeling extremely paranoid so in the end Tammy would feel like she would check up on him which resulted in him ending the relationship.

After the phone call Tammy sat back down at her laptop and checked Laurence's profile again.
    'Laurence Stokes is now in a relationship with Catherine Edwards'
    Tammy checked Catherine's profile and saw a pretty faired hair girl in her profile picture holding a glass of wine, presumably from a night out.
    Tammy's blood then began to boil and she again started feeling anxious. She had no idea who this Catherine girl was but Laurence must have met her somewhere. Tammy checked Catherine's friends list and saw a couple of Laurence's friends on there. Perhaps he had met her through one of them?

60351635_10156309784586497_5866881779662585856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=660551516cccc3f35f744d0a47baea05&oe=5D71BF62

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Didn't realize how far behind I was.
    You're welcome.
    I wonder what Sue is going to say?
    Sue sure isn't wasting time getting Simon a job.
    Regan's plan for Nick sounds good.
    At least they do get paid a bit.
    People are very competitive anymore.
    Poor Tammy. Hope she finds a good man.
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 6B

She went downstairs into the kitchen to get a drink from the fridge and started crying heavily again. It was so typical that the one who hurts people ends up with someone new while the one who gets hurt ends up with no one. Her mum named Karen then came out into the kitchen and realised that Tammy was upset again.

'What has happened now?' her mum asked her sympathetically as Tammy explained the situation.
    'Look, you need to get over Laurence now, ok,' Karen suggested 'you broke up nearly a month ago,'
    'I know but he must have been seeing that girl behind my back!' exclaimed Tammy.
    'You do not know that though,' said Karen again.
    'I don't know, maybe he did?' sobbed Tammy.
    'Look, you where never really that happy with him anyway where you?' added Karen 'he did leave you out a lot as well,'
    It was true what Karen was saying. Despite that Tammy had initially been happy with Laurence it wasn't long until Tammy started to become nervous if he hadn't texted her back or if he was out with his friends and looking back, for the final part of the relationship she had been unhappy.

Later that evening Tammy was back at her laptop talking to people online again and was trying to make conversation with another guy she had been talking to called Tony. He seemed like a nice guy and Tammy had hoped that maybe he would help her take her mind off of Laurence although even he seemed off with her so instead she tried making conversation with a guy called Luke just with the hope that he might want to talk to her. However he too wasn't really responding much.
    A little while later Tammy gave up and sat on her bed again and decided to watch her favourite TV show until she was drawn back to the laptop and was excited to see that she had received a message from someone. She opened her inbox to see that it was from a girl that she seldom talked to called Kerry and the message was not friendly.

60352705_10156309769461497_2807824261190778880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=a7408c9d6aab562f02335c90350048ae&oe=5D6AB051

'How come you are going around trying to message loads of guys?' Kerry's message said 'You do know that I talk to both Tony and Luke don't you?'
    Tammy had nearly forgotten that Tony and Luke where friends with Kerry who was a rather mean girl who made Tammy nervous. She had met Kerry a couple of times when with Laurence and Kerry had often reminded her of the girls from her school. Tammy knew better than to get on the wrong side of her. Maybe Tony and Luke had both hanging out together while Tammy had messaged them and then Kerry had found out?
    'I was just talking to them,' Tammy quickly replied and then waited for Kerry's response.
    'You do know that Tony is seeing my best mate don't you?' said Kerry's reply 'she messaged me telling me that she was with him while you were trying to pester him and I was talking to Luke at the same time!'
    'I am sorry I didn't know,' Tammy replied.
    'Well you know now!' came Kerry's reply.
    Luckily Tammy didn't hear anymore from Kerry after that but she was feeling nervous. Thanks to the internet everything goes around really quickly and people clearly like to talk behind other people's backs. Then just to make her feel even worse Tammy saw that one of her other friends had a new boyfriend and seemed very happy.

Tammy got up and went outside for a few minutes. She brought her phone with her and tried to ring Monica.
    'Shall we meet up soon?' Tammy suggested down the phone.
    'When are you thinking?' asked Monica.
    'Maybe during the week, we could go out or something?' Tammy said.
    'Well I am most nights and then Saturday I am going to a party that night so it might have to be the week after,' Monica replied.
    'Who's party are you going to?' asked Tammy.
    'A friend from my course, she is having a few people round and I missed the last one so I promised that I would go this time,' explained Monica.
    'Ok, well we could do something the week after?' said Tammy feeling slightly disappointed. At times like this she really wanted to drink and forget about her problems but she also felt that she had very few friends.

60244689_10156309768676497_8950483417028362240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=d20312af241caf2f22208f7b7f28d207&oe=5D536BC8

She eventually decided to go to bed early. Everything had been really bad all day, her ex boyfriend was with someone else, all the other guys she knew where not even interested in her and where seeing other girls anyway while a really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 girl had sent her a mean message.
    Just before she went to bed she had another look at Laurence's profile and saw that he had change his profile picture with him and Catherine and everyone was complimenting them.
    'OMG you guys would be so good together!' said one girl.
    'So happy for you both!' said another.
    'Hey, you finally found someone nice then!' said a really sarcastic comment from Kerry.
    Tammy shut her laptop off and got into bed and cried herself to sleep. She felt alone and that no one cared about her. The sad thing was she hadn't even done anything wrong.

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Part 5D

60162497_10156305611426497_5450519652759240704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=656d55d337589f3ee70fa8e47653f0fd&oe=5D53E412

I love this screenshot of Dom! He looks both funny and creepy.

Poor Tammy. It's one thing to hear that your ex has moved on, another thing to actually see them having fun together on social media!
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :smile: Dom wants to be centre of attention lol The next story will feature Simon again
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I think Tammy should unfriend him and quit looking since it is hurting her so much. She doesn't have much confidence in herself and is relying on others to boost herself up. Hope she can get involved in the course and get her own confidence and quit relying on others to make her feel better about herself. You are showing her very well, but hopefully she can grow as a person with this course. Of course, some girls never grow out of it and constantly rely on the wrong people to make them feel better about themselves :cry:
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile:

I am glad that you think that I am showing Tammy well and that you can see all of that for my Sims! Tammy is going through the initial hurt stage where she does not know what she has done wrong. She will hopefully move on soon.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome. I'll comment on your update in a little while. I'm looking forward to reading it.
    7A

While Tammy had been having the worst week of her life Simon was having the opposite experience. He had been getting along with Leanda really well and they had managed to meet up together a couple of times during the evening and they had both agreed to start a relationship together. It had been Simon's first relationship in quite a while and Leanda seemed to be different to other girls that he had been with. So far she actually seemed to be interested in him. He thought that it would be fund turning up at the skills centre as a couple. They were actually the first two people in the group to actually start a relationship together.

60731895_10156307813156497_3381145370925989888_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=5ea264574e91fbb90ebb33915230d79e&oe=5D6DEE09

After a couple of weeks of seeing each other Leanda had invited Simon out one night to meet some of her friends one Saturday night. Being paid £40 a week from the skills centre might not have been much money but it was better than nothing and at least they could afford a few drinks.
    'So who is everyone then?' Simon asked Leanda as they arrived in the bar to meet Leanda's friends Paula and Hillary who were also sitting with two guys.

'I think they are with some guys that they know,' replied Leanda casually as they walked over to the table that the group where sitting at.
    'Hi, you ok?' Paula said as Simon and Leanda sat down.
    'This is Tony and Craig,' she said introducing the two guys to Simon and Leanda.
    'I know you, don't I?' said Tony as he recognised Leanda.
    'Yeah I think I do,' replied Leanda realising that she had met Tony before. Simon couldn't help but feel slightly apprehensive as he had experiences before where he would be with a girl that he was interested in and then another guy would always come along and ruin it.

60342759_10156307813131497_4358827803219591168_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=84e0504c0631b2807b2112be52a1905b&oe=5D9D6BCC

The evening had started out ok but after a while Simon started to feel that Leanda was ignoring him making conversation with everyone else.
    'Your quiet!' said Leanda jokingly to Simon once everyone else went to the bar to get another drink.
    'I am ok,' replied Simon feeling like he was left out of the conversation.
    'Is it ok if you get me another drink?' asked Leanda.
    'Ok, I will go to the bar if you want?' replied Simon.
    'Can you get me a JD and coke?' Leanda asked. Simon then made his way to the bar and walked past Tony and Craig who were heading back to the table with their drinks. The wait for a drink at the bar seemed to take ages and Simon kept looking back at the table to see Leanda was happily talking to everyone else until he finally got served himself.

Once back at the table Simon gave Leanda her drink but she barley seemed to notice him as she was mostly laughing along with Tony who Simon was now starting to dislike. He felt that as soon as he had arrived back at the table both Tony and Craig where smirking at him. Another two guys who they knew then arrived in the bar and sat down with the group and Simon was not even introduced to them. The conversation was mostly stirred into their direction.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 Congrats on Simon and Leandra.
    Well, maybe not. Hopefully Leandra doesn't leave him for someone else.
    Great update!
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Simon should have more confidence in himself. Leanda started off liking him and if he keeps changing and getting surly she is not going to like him anymore.
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile: More will be revealed soon but remember these experiences are all as part of these Sim's learning
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    7B

He felt somewhat inferior to the other guys sitting at the table. The way they joked around, the way they all seemed to have each other's backs and the way that Leanda looked at them. It seemed like his was just boring while Leanda might be having second thoughts about being with Simon.

Eventually Leanda had disappeared completely for a while leaving Simon at the table to make awkward conversation with the other girls but they were mostly talking to Tony, Craig and their friends so Simon just carried on drinking quietly for a while as everyone kept taking it in turns to go to the bar for more drinks. Eventually Leanda had returned and sat down next to Simon but seemed bored of him again. She was mostly interested in talking to the other guys who continued to joke around together.

60439421_10156307813581497_2788617339241758720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=29b0d4b2dff6cc0184c1b9039eb297c1&oe=5D6D5E67

'You ok?' Leanda asked Simon realising that she would have to include him in the conversation.
    'Just trying to get drunk,' replied Simon really wishing that he had suggested that he and Leanda had done something different that night.
    'You can talk you know! Leanda joked.
    'I sense like you have both had an argument!' teased Craig.
    'An argument?' asked Leanda wondering what he meant.
    'I am just joking with you both,' smirked Craig.
    'So you coming to the club with us later then?' Craig asked Simon who was not impressed with him.
    'I guess so,' Simon replied wishing that Craig would just go somewhere else. Leanda then got up and went over to the bar where Paula was calling her leaving Simon with the other guys. He tried to make conversation with them again but he felt like they were judging him. Tony then came back to the table with another drink and then sat down.
    'Oh, wait here I am going for another drink,' said Craig he got up.
    'I might need to say something in a bit,' Tony said to Simon once Craig had gone.
    'What is that?' Simon replied wondering what was going on.
    'I am just saying, you might need to keep an eye on your girlfriend,' said Tony casually.
    'Why?' replied Simon anxiously.
    'Well, not being funny or anything mate but she isn't talking to you much and she seems more interested in everyone else,'

Simon didn't say anything but wondered if Tony was telling the truth.
    'I mean, you seem like a nice guy and everything but I know what some girls are like,' added Tony.
    'Do you think she cheats then?' asked Simon.
    'I wouldn't know, mate,' replied Tony 'but she isn't really talking to you now,'
    Simon looked around and Leanda had disappeared somewhere again. Maybe Tony was right and Leanda couldn't be trusted?
    'I wouldn't worry about it though, she is your girl,' said Tony casually as he then got up and headed towards the bar to talk to someone else.

60074532_10156307813521497_5948032034214510592_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=4fa6694864c2a17ec628ad74a8f19ecc&oe=5D60BAFD

Paula and Hillary then came back to the table and they also wondered where Leanda was.
    'Where has Leanda gone?' Hillary asked Simon.
    'I don't know, at the bar maybe?' replied Simon wondering if he should ask them what they think of Leanda but they seemed more interested in talking the other guys who had come back to the table without Tony and Craig. Simon now wondered if he should go and look for Leanda so he got up and wandered around the pub. He eventually saw Leanda outside in the smoking area and she was talking to Craig. Simon was now feeling really suspicious so he went out there.

60198753_10156307813656497_4501291872722878464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=0f64614a160d2b80cd07c3359f40fc72&oe=5D686646

'You ok?' Leanda asked him casually as he came and stood next to her.
    'You alright, mate?' Craig asked him. Simon wasn't sure if Craig was being sarcastic or not.
    'I am going inside, see you in a bit,' said Craig.
    'I will come back inside as well,' added Leanda nearly finishing a cigarette.
    'You can wait out here with me if you want?' Simon asked opening a pack of cigarettes himself.
    'Ok if you want,' replied Leanda. Simon then took the opportunity to explain the what Tony had told him but Leanda didn't seem impressed.
    'I wouldn't take too much notice of him,' she said seeming annoyed.
    'I guess that he was just messing around then?' suggested Simon.
    'Well, yeah, nothing is going on with me or anyone else,' said Leanda bluntly.
    'I didn't think that you would cheat,' said Simon still not satisfied.
    'Well I am not stupid, I don't just go off with anyone!' replied Leanda.
    'Too be honest I don't really like them,' said Simon 'maybe we could just go somewhere else?'
    'Why though?' asked Leanda sounding annoyed 'nothing is going on with me or anyone else!'
    'I know, I thought just maybe go somewhere else,' suggested Simon. Craig then reappeared with another one of his friends.
    'You never guess what?' Leanda said to Craig 'Tony seems to think that something is going on between us and told Simon!'
    'Really?' replied Craig 'Tony is just being a fool!'

Simon was still not satisfied though.
    'Nothing is going on between us is there?' Leanda said to Craig.
    'No, nothing,' replied Craig seeming amused by the situation.
    'Well, that clears that up,' said Leanda 'shall we go inside now?'
    'I will come inside in a minute,' replied Simon.
    'Fine, suite yourself!' replied Leanda as she very quickly went inside.

60351370_10156307813681497_9046315334381862912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=452654da710728efb2254374e151c288&oe=5D9F0063

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    7C

For the rest of the night Leanda completely ignored Simon and seemed awkward around him. Both Tony and Craig kept out of Simon's way but Simon made eye contact with them a few times and he was becoming pretty convinced that they were laughing at him. When the two guys went outside to the outside area Leanda then followed them outside.
    'I will be back in a minute,' she said to Simon 'is it ok if you look after my stuff?'
    Simon was not impressed and wondered if she was doing it as a joke as well. After waiting for about ten minutes for her to return he decided to head outside as well. When he got outside he saw Leanda joking with Craig but she seemed annoyed at the fact that Simon had appeared.
    'I thought that you were looking after my bag?' she said sounding guilty.

60753000_10156307813836497_1824590618026835968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=85f70479b6c54bca38e4d253724e993a&oe=5D572160

'That's ok, I only went out for a minute,' said Simon.
    'But who is looking after my bag?' asked Leanda.
    'Paula is in there still,' said Simon.
    'I swear that you won't leave me alone!' snapped Leanda.
    'What do you mean?' asked Simon.
    'Tony was only joking when he said that something was only going on with me and Craig,' replied Leanda.
    'Yeah he was just joking around, mate,' added Craig.
    'Joking?' said Tony pretending that he didn't know what was going on.
    'Yeah, you're a 🐸🐸🐸🐸!' teased Craig.
    'See, they are just joking,' said Leanda 'maybe you should joke some more!'
    'I do joke around sometimes,' said Simon feeling offended.
    'Yeah like tonight when you won't even talk to anyone,' moaned Leanda.
    'Well I am going inside for a drink,' said Tony as he quickly went inside.
    'See you in a bit!' said Craig sarcastically as he followed Tony inside.
    'I don't like them,' said Simon.
    'They are alright,' replied Leanda 'if you really don't want to be here then just home or something,'
    'But I thought that you wanted us to spend the night together,' said Simon.
    'Not if you are going to be like this,' argued Leanda.

60417853_10156307813796497_3854068081064148992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=9d290d225b271375d8b156056978ead2&oe=5D5C3263

Simon tried to talk Leanda round but she still seemed to be off with him and Simon started to feel that it would be best if he just left.
    Craig then reappeared and Simon felt that he was trying to get involved.
    'So you both coming inside then?' said Craig sounding drunk.
    'I am not allowed to, Mister Boring thinks I am going to cheat on him if I talk to anyone else!' said Leanda sarcastically.
    'You need to trust your girlfriend,' said Craig to Simon.
    'I do trust her!' said Simon feeling annoyed at him.
    'Well you don't mate, you keep coming out here whenever she talks to someone else,'
    'Well that was your mate saying things,' said Simon.
    'Don't worry about Tony,' said Craig casually.
    'Look, I cannot be doing with this!' said Leanda as she went inside.
    'Where are you going?' Simon asked.
    'Does it matter?' asked Leanda.
    'Seriously, mate, you need to stop being so possessive of your girlfriend,' said Craig.
    'Do you really want to know what we were talking about?' Craig added.
    'What was that?' replied Simon as he felt a feeling of dread come over him.
    'Well, she said that she finds you possessive at times,' explained Craig.
    'To be honest, I think that she is right, you are possessive,'
    'What makes you say that?' asked Simon trying to keep his cool.
    'Well, you keep following her around,' replied Craig 'I know that she is your girlfriend but you still need to give her some space,'
    'I do give her space!' argued Simon.
    'Yeah, of course you do,' said Craig 'look, I don't know you but I think that you are being possessive at the moment, I am going to go back inside, maybe you had better go home or something?'

Simon was furious. He was being called possessive but here was Craig, a complete stranger trying to get involved and suggesting that he should leave.
    'I am not going to talk about this anymore,' said Craig bluntly as he just walked inside.
    Simon waited for a moment and then went inside and found Leanda at the bar talking to Craig and Paula. She seemed annoyed when Simon went over to her but Simon quickly just told her that he was leaving.
    'Ok, well text me later or something,' said Leanda sounding somewhat relived that Simon was finally going home. Craig just completely ignored Simon while Paula seemed to feel awkward about the situation.

Once outside of the pub Simon made his way to the taxi rank and went home. He was furious at how the night had gone but felt that there was nothing that he could do about it. He just wanted to go home and hope that it had never happened.
    The next was hard however. He had barley heard from Leanda and felt guilty about the previous night. Had he been over reacting? Eventually he got a text from her:

'I am really sorry to say this but I don't think that things are going to work out for us,'
    It was a Sunday which meant that he would have to face her at the skills centre the next day. For the first time in a couple of weeks he was not actually looking forward to going. It would be awkward seeing her again. Everything had been fine for a couple of weeks and now it had ended.

60080500_10156307813856497_2624206016920682496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=31b122f13db734e476443f6987c03109&oe=5D5A419E

How did things change so quickly?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    8A

While Simon had been seeing Leanda Nick had also had some success while talking to Stacy. She was a nice girl who clearly cared about people and was the ideal girlfriend.

60781921_10156318187086497_5538990588872884224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=9fd8ce5188ac26abcc2f940a6d70e9b3&oe=5D67D900

Within no time Nick had asked Stacy out for a date and they soon became a couple. In this time Nick had completely fallen for Stacy and in his eyes she was perfect. It wasn't long for Nick to start getting paranoid however. Stacy did also have a couple of other friends that she still wanted to meet up with and Nick would start feeling jealous of the thought of her talking to other guys. What happened if she spoke to another guy and then broke up with Nick? Would she get bored of him? Could he really trust her?

Usually Stacy was quick at texting back but sometimes when she was with her other friends she would innocently leave her phone unattended which would cause Nick to become anxious. He had sent her a text telling her how happy that he was with her even though they had only been together a few weeks but because she was with her younger sister dying her sister's hair she hadn't noticed that she had a text from him.
    Nick was now worried if he had said the wrong thing. Was he coming across too clingy? Was she even with one of her friends or another guy? Nick then went online and checked out her profile. There seemed to be nothing suspicious there but her profile seemed silent, she still had the same profile picture as when she was single and didn't update her status too often which made Nick wonder if she was really as interested in him as she said she was. After all it was him always sent her texts first and he would always text her straight away and sometimes he would have to text her a couple of times before she sent him a text back.

He then wondered if she was talking to another guy online but there was no way of finding out unless he knew her password. A thought then struck him, what if he actually could break into her profile? Maybe read some of her private messages? Nick knew that he was daft for thinking that but he couldn't resist the thought. He then looked up online ways to hack into someone's profile and strangely enough there was a lot of information available. One suggestion was setting a PC to automatically save passwords on every website ever used. Maybe if Nick could get Stacy to long in on his laptop one day then he could access her profile any time that he wanted?
    Luckily enough Stacy eventually sent Nick a text back telling him that she was also happy with him and Nick was once again over the moon. He kept the thought about getting into her profile at the back of his mind however and when Stacy next came round to visit Nick he tried his method of getting her to log on while using his laptop. His plan actually worked as while they were round Nick's watching a film Nick recommended that they both update their status to let everyone know that they were enjoying the film together. Once Stacy had logged in Nick now had her password saved onto his laptop. He was now free to read her messages without Stacy ever having any idea whatsoever!

After a few days without any problems Nick soon found himself tempted to have another look in Stacy's profile again and then noticed a message from her ex boyfriend named Dave which made Nick anxious. Why would the ex boyfriend want to message her now?

60897581_10156318187066497_4241850108305473536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=9389ed50c66ae598a0b337e6687d9266&oe=5D63C471

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
    Geez Leanda, don't take Simon with you if you aren't interested, lol
    I agree with Tony.
    Oh boy. I kind of thought that would be what would happen.
    I don't know it Leanda is actually all that in to Simon. I think she actually likes Craig but I could be wrong.
    Craig is right, he is being a bit possessive.
    Too bad that they broke up. Hoping that Simon finds a good woman.
    Nick's having a bit of that issue too, I see.
    Uh oh, snooping into your girlfriends social media is never a good thing. If there is no trust, then the relationship won't work.
    Awesome updates, I really like this story.
    @king_of_simcity7 Oh dear, Nick is just being a plum.
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:

@bekkasan I will upload the next part in a bit :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    8B

'Hi it has been a while since we spoke and I just wondered how you where. I have a new number, feel free to text me,' said the message which also came along with a number.

Nick was tempted to delete the message but then a thought came over him. What if he actually took the number down and started texting it himself? Maybe he could use his older phone and maybe play the ex boyfriend off of Stacy, warn him off to prevent any problems perhaps?
    His mind was made up and Nick took the number and then started texting Dave himself. Stacy would have no idea of what was going on but then again she wouldn't actually need to worry. Nick soon found that texting Dave was fun though even though Dave did seem innocent enough and wasn't actually suggesting anything he was still a threat to Nick. In the end Nick found himself texting Dave for a week until Dave started asking questions about how things were going between Stacy and Nick and then even suggested on meeting up.

Nick then had a plan, he decided that he could maybe trick Dave into thinking that Stacy wanted to meet him and then cancel on him at the last minute and then maybe Dave might actually leave her alone!

60450978_10156318187106497_7080491026133024768_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=8c39d7b9be2667090dd6f7a690288c77&oe=5D67A131

Nick was at home alone when Dave was being set up on his fake date with Stacy who was actually at work herself and still had no idea of what Nick was doing behind her back. Nick waited for the text from Dave who was letting Stacy know that he was on his way to meet her. The date was supposed to take place at a pub and Nick felt a small bit of guilt for what he was doing. He had so far managed to convince Dave that he was Stacy and perhaps Dave had a small hope that perhaps things could maybe work out for them one day. He had at least apologised for their relationship not working. What had annoyed Nick thought was that Dave knew full well that Stacy was with someone but he hadn't mentioned it much. Nick wondered what Dave was really thinking. Even though he was talking to him he didn't really know much about him. Stacy hadn't mentioned too much about him but from pictures that Nick had seen he was tall and handsome with blond hair. Quite clearly he could have any girl he wanted so why was he trying to get back with Stacy?

With these thoughts Nick managed to shake off any guilt and then waited for another text from Dave. Soon enough Dave texted back saying that he was outside of the pub where they had planned to meet. Nick then sent back a quick reply still pretending to be Stacy saying that she would be there shortly. He then waited for a few minutes and then sent another text to Dave which was the text that Nick was most looking forward to sending.

'I am sorry but something has just come up and I cannot make it,'
    As soon as Nick sent the text he then switched the phone off and then went into his room and went online and blocked Dave off of Stacy's profile. He had no idea how Dave would have reacted but he could imagine that Dave would be annoyed. That was what he hoped would happen anyway.

60710914_10156318187211497_2582364226479718400_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=9d6dfbb8621fcf210b938bd4e4f2aadb&oe=5D52551B

He was supposed to meet up Stacy later and he wondered what would have happened had he actually never deleted the message from Dave to begin with. Perhaps their relationship might not be going as well as it was now? He eventually decided to turn the phone back on to see a few angry texts from Dave as well as a few missed calls. Nick then decided to send one last text to Dave while pretending to be Stacy.

60873185_10156318187291497_1254923138186084352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=1410e2cec467ffd287057a0f396417cc&oe=5D6B6935

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    8C

'I am really sorry but I have been thinking that meeting up with you again wasn't a good idea and I am happy in my new relationship,' said the text that Nick sent. He felt smart and clever so despite how much of a threat he felt Dave was he knew that Dave did not know as much as he did. He did feel bad for going behind Stacy's back though but then again what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. The only problem was that one day she might bump into Dave but even then what would be the chances that she would think of Nick as being the type of person to go online and read her messages to begin with?

60475174_10156318187786497_1248376487040516096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=6f49320cf6c750880da984cbdfc1f0a7&oe=5D9B8FE7

The thing was Dave was furious about being played around by Stacy and he had contacted a couple of Stacy's friends. Word had soon got back to Stacy that Dave had been accusing her of messing him around. One of his friends was friends with one of Stacy's friends and had shown her the text messages that were supposedly from Stacy. It was becoming apparent that someone had been texting him off a different phone pretending to be Stacy. That meant that someone had been going on her profile but who would do that? It had been suggested to Stacy that possibly Nick might had done it. She was being warned that possibly Nick was trying to control her. She would quickly start to distance herself from Nick and other people at the skills centre would start to notice. She would no longer sit with Nick in the canteen and it was noticeable that something had been wrong. Eventually Stacy decide to confront Nick by herself.

60436582_10156318187896497_8004371360887341056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=135366b6eb78587221e0c91e3243e27e&oe=5D69ACCE

60490517_10156318188021497_2378228347911012352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=51ef9af84811be258f36349f1ae0f04a&oe=5D56344E

'Look, a few people have been saying that you have been contacting my ex boyfriend pretending to be me,' Stacy said to Nick.
    'What do you mean?' replied Nick knowing full well what she meant. He felt nervous as he had felt that Stacy had been off with him that week but he had hoped that she would not work anything out. How did she find all this out so quickly. Nick went pale and it would become obvious that he might have had something to do with it.
    'Well I have used your computer before and might have left myself logged on?' said Stacy.
    'No idea,' replied Nick 'I think that you have got mixed up somewhere,'
    'I am not accusing you of anything,' said Stacy softly 'It just seems strange as people have forwarded the messages sent to him and want to know what is going on,'
    'Have you actually spoke to Dave then?' Nick asked her.
    'No, I don't speak to him now,' replied Stacy 'and I don't think that I have ever mentioned him to you,'

60971087_10156318188306497_6148218097649057792_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=83ad68804268ee1ae37a16171bd0f0af&oe=5D98B9EB

Nick then went silent. Stacy had not actually mentioned anything about her ex boyfriends to him. Thinking about it she had never even mentioned their names to him. Stacy was uncomfortable about talking about people who had hurt her and Dave had been a cheat that she had not spoken to in more than a year. Dave would occasionally message her trying to get Stacy back but Stacy would always delete his messages. He had in the past tricked Stacy into thinking that he was interested in her again and then would use her and let her down. Stacy had worked out what Dave was like so she blanked him. Had Nick not deleted the message from Dave then Stacy would have deleted it anyway.
    'I think that you mentioned him to me once,' said Nick realising that things were not looking good.
    'I have not. I never talk about my ex boyfriends to anyone,' said Stacy 'I would remember if I had mentioned him to you. It just seems strange how all this has happened,'

61132184_10156318188331497_7916306007125393408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=5dfd2f0a2d3fb4668a91a0ba7765e861&oe=5D55D378

Nick could not admit what he had done but he knew that Stacy had worked it out. She was not stupid and the evidence was against him. He had messed up and was not having much luck talking his way out of things.
    'I think that you are becoming obsessed with me,' said Stacy 'Other people are starting to notice it,'
    'Why what are other people saying?' asked Nick feeling annoyed that other people might be getting involved.
    'It doesn't matter,' said Stacy 'I think that it is best that we stop talking for a while,'
    Nick's heart sank. He knew that there was nothing more that he could do now. He had messed up and he could see that Stacy was feeling hurt. Stacy had walked off and hid in the female toilets and cried to herself for the rest of the lunch break. She had liked Nick and thought that he would have treated her right but she was now feeling scared. She knew that it was him who had been talking to Dave but it was hard for her to think that someone who had been so nice to her could do something like that. She felt hurt as well. Why would someone not trust her like that?

60455107_10156318188396497_7528474261342650368_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=511eb592528f9889eb74d7a63d571b49&oe=5D5F7890

60498265_10156318188436497_9194166607134326784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=5a470904b7ce8a5380dad64dd3a25865&oe=5D5225D1

60550831_10156318188451497_4752934955783290880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=3674eb4684caccd5e28d089eca103d03&oe=5D95BF12
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    9A

It was a Monday at the skills centre and Simon was still feeling awkward about seeing Leanda around. He noticed that she was always hanging around with Cassie looking at the guys from other courses. She had forgotten all about him. He had then been called into a meeting with his advisor Sue who had some news for him. He had a work placement.

60968285_10156327429821497_6273070726769541120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=479c93b4125643144236629cb6275381&oe=5D53C874

'Well I have some good news for you, Simon,' said Sue as Simon sat down in her office 'I have got you a work placement!'
    Simon was not too pleased however. After the horrible breakup with Leanda the last thing that he wanted was to be pushed straight into work.

61099652_10156327429386497_2304841070652948480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=ca8ec11734b847534ae98a8940af551a&oe=5D68D269

'Don't look so glum!' joked Sue 'I have spoken to Brenda who runs the canteen and she said that you can spend four days a week with her,'
    Simon's heart sank. Of all places he could have been sent to they were going to put him in the canteen. How embarrassing he thought.

'I tell you what, let's go over there now!' said Sue 'Brenda would love to meet you,'
    Simon reluctantly followed Sue out of her office and across the college towards the canteen which was in its own building near the edge of the site. They went in through a back door and Sue called out to Brenda to meet them.

60912914_10156327429401497_8017280331772067840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=b314c2cd4d74b5314ae66b432192ccf8&oe=5D50EB1D

60838682_10156327429611497_9222352974259421184_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=39b2cd87be1d3076fb18a852bf92fa70&oe=5D58E575

'Hello, Brenda?' Simon could see someone working in the distance and she smiled as she saw Sue.
    'Well, hello,' said Brenda 'Thank you for coming to see me!'
    'Brenda, this is Simon,' said Sue as she introduced Simon to Brenda 'I am sure that you would leave him in good hands?'
    'Yes he will be safe with me, don't worry,' said Brenda 'now you are the one who has worked in kitchens before?'
    'Yes I have,' replied Simon wondering what he had gotten himself into.
    'Good, you should know all about food hygiene practice then?'
    'Yes I do,' replied Simon.
    'Great, I could get you started straight away,' said Brenda 'At the moment I have some adults with me who are working on their own course but they would finish at the end of this week so I am able to take a few skills centre students,'
    'Don't worry, Brenda, we will always be able to supply you with students just as you supply us with meals!' said Sue.

60860234_10156327429691497_150042221469499392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=ded39b355e6e2b728fe209b390b5f75f&oe=5D576A38

Brenda was a middle aged woman, slightly larger than average with short hair and glasses. She reminded Simon of some of the teachers from his school. She was likable but he was still not sure about working in the canteen. Brenda then gave him a tour of the kitchen and storage areas and then introduced him to some of the adult students who she had working with her.

'Most of these guys finish their placement this week,' said Brenda 'I will only have two left next week so you will have to make yourself helpful for them,'

The adults gave a nod towards Simon but continued with their work pealing vegetables.

'You really do have everyone working hard!' exclaimed Sue.
    'These ones are really good,' said Brenda 'I hope that I can say the same for the younger ones.
    'Well, Simon, what do you think?' Sue asked.
    'It seems okay I guess,' said Simon. He liked Brenda but was still not sure about working in the canteen where everyone else would see him.
    'You could spend a day with me tomorrow,' said Brenda 'and then as of next Monday you can work here all week,'
    'All week?' asked Simon.
    'Usually I have full timers and part timers,' explained Brenda 'as you have experience then I think that you would be ready for full time,'
    'What about the skills courses?' asked Simon.
    'We will give you one day off to attend,' said Brenda 'you could work for me Monday to Thursday and you can go to your normal classes Friday.
    'I think that it would be really good for you,' added Sue 'it would really help you out when we find you another placement later on,'

60806736_10156327429696497_2078839895832395776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=65556279248afe0b0ee46dafd80e5fa4&oe=5D52FDFA

61072545_10156327429761497_677830845301522432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=0394d7196d42bb175e41fa14d29f06e0&oe=5D5DDC43
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
    Oh boy, not a good idea Nick.
    Nick, that wasn't very nice of you.
    Stacy is right to be wondering if Nick did it or not.
    Breaking up with a girlfriend would cause you not to work.
    Great updates!