Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you think we'll get an announcement?

Comments

• suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    I hope they release the teaser today and a full trailer tomorrow.

I hope we get some news

We probably will!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Hopefully Tomorrow. Full Trailer and Press Release is what I mean. Not talking about the Teaser.
    edited May 2019
    A release date! This is from the other retailer! pvb2s8Q.jpg
  • MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »

hmmm...it's a friday so it would be possible :hushed:
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

If this is true they could wait another week to announce it :D
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    elelunicy wrote: »

NOOOOOOO
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Fake still and no announcement or teaser through Twitter.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member

Meh, if this is true that mean they'll announce next week Tuesday (which is May 28th) so its announced like other EPs a month before release..that means another useless week to skip 🙃
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Not today :(
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
    graventhe wrote: »

Meh, if this is true that mean they'll announce next week Tuesday (which is May 28th) so its announced like other EPs a month before release..that means another useless week to skip 🙃

Next week is Memorial Day and it generally takes a while for all the team to get back.
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    Not today :(

Maybe Wednesday?
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    They might just wait and announce it at EA Play.

It would give them around 3 weeks to get the info out rather than the normal 4 for an EP, but depending on what they have to show that might be enough.
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    I noticed the Sims base game is free until May 28th? At least that's what I understood from Instagram... doesn't sound like they would announce an EP before then.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

Not sure what this means... so is there no announcement any time soon but how soon. This week? Next week? This month?
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

Not sure what this means... so is there no announcement any time soon but how soon. This week? Next week? This month?

It means nothing. This is just a general blabla answer. It's not like he is going to say: ''Oh we have something to announce tomorrow!''
    No teaser today. Another week of speculating on this pack. The next chance will be Next Wednseday. Don't expect one Monday because of Memorial Day.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    No teaser today. Another week of speculating on this pack. The next chance will be Next Wednseday. Don't expect one Monday because of Memorial Day.
    Why not next Tuesday? Is that a holiday too over there?
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited May 2019
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Rooftops confirmed! :D
    No, you're not looking at this the right way.
    • That post has 23 words (25 if you ignore contractions.) 2 + 3 = 5, and 25 ends with a 5.
    • Sims 2 had eight EPs, BUT if you take away the theses we already have in Sims 4 (Open for Business, Pets, Seasons), that leaves 5. 8 - 3 = 5.
    • Sims 3 had 11 EPs. Take away World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Seasons and Showtime, we get 5 again. 11 - 6 = 5
    • Sims 5 isn't coming out yet, because they can still milk Sims 4 for more cash.
    • "Witch" has five letters, which brings us back to how the hint started with words.
    Witches confirmed.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017

To my knowledge teasers have never come out on Tuesday plus I doubt all of the gurus will be back Tuesday.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

To my knowledge teasers have never come out on Tuesday plus I doubt all of the gurus will be back Tuesday.

Bowling Night was teased on a Tuesday (March 21, 2017) and the full trailer came out on Wednesday.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I never thought we'd get a Tropical/Vacation Pack before University tbh. Not against it at all as I like both, but it feels odd
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    With EA Play coming - we won't hear anything until at least EA Play - if not after - is my belief as all the devs are pretty busy preparing for EA Play and then Gamescom in August, as well as make that Legacy pack - to have all ready for June. So I figure maybe after EA Play one of the Smaller packs - like the GP - maybe not the EP until Gamescom as Maxis seems to prefer to drop eps at Gamescom - that is if they are even going to Gamescom. Haven't heard if they were or not.
    But anyway - that is my guess. As I just do not see them dropping a pack before that Legacy Pack is ready.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Writin_Reg wrote: »
    With EA Play coming - we won't hear anything until at least EA Play - if not after - is my belief as all the devs are pretty busy preparing for EA Play and then Gamescom in August, as well as make that Legacy pack - to have all ready for June. So I figure maybe after EA Play one of the Smaller packs - like the GP - maybe not the EP until Gamescom as Maxis seems to prefer to drop eps at Gamescom - that is if they are even going to Gamescom. Haven't heard if they were or not.
    But anyway - that is my guess. As I just do not see them dropping a pack before that Legacy Pack is ready.

We just got a Gamepack in February. I still think the Expansion 7 is coming in June or possibly Early July.

It's really a little early for another Gamepack plus they could still announce the EP next week if the June 28th date is correct.

I think they might be announcing the Next Stuffpack at EA play.