Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Ace Attorney CC??

nekotlcnekotlc Posts: 289 Member
I found an awesome hair for Phoenix Wright of the Ace Attorney series and I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find some more CC? Like Phoenix's suit and Miles Edgeworth's suit for example... If none exist can anyone point me in the direction of an artist who takes requests? Some help would be appreciated.

Comments

• WolfietheSimmerWolfietheSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    I have also been looking for ace attorney cc and have had no luck but I did find Daliha's hair at mod the sims. I have just recently made my account so I can't give you the link but its by kiara24 or you can search up Daliha Hawthorne Hair. Hope I helped!
  • WolfietheSimmerWolfietheSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Also I just remembered about the magatama necklace cc I found on mod the sims: 'Magatama necklace from ace attorney 6 colours'
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited June 2019
    I haven't found much, I'll be honest with you. I generally improvise, e.g.:
    - Either of these might be good for Edgey if you don't mind the shorts, or I use the red bowtie tux from the free pack (which unfortunately is missing the cravat, but does get the right colour and trouser length).
    - For Dahlia, I use a generic pink dress that I think might be cc (will edit this when I get onto my laptop and check) and that lacy umbrella from Seasons.
    - Mia's hair is (I think) Simmandy's Mars hair, which unfortunately seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Google both Simmandy and Simandy as I think she moved to the other one (whichever one she wasn't using when creating the Mars hair) and I think it's still there.
    - Diego-as-himself gets the open waistcoat from Perfect Patio in black and red, and I think there's a green swatch for Diego-as-Godot. In the latter case, your best bet re masks might be Mr LaForge's VISOR as seen here.
    - Maya's hair could be any of the halfups on Lana's CC Finds, since I'm not sure her one with the beads exists anywhere on the internet.
    - Pearl's hair (or as close as I can find and the one I use) is here.
    Was that helpful? :)
    Jacob_Banner.png