Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help - Zerbu World type changes mod

yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
Hi, I downloaded the tropical getaway mod and the world type changes mod by Zerbu. With these mods granite falls is now a tropical residential world. I was able to move my sims into a lot and build a home. However, I’m encountering a glitch. After so many sim hours I’m no longer able to access buy mode because the game recognizes the lot as a rental and says I’m unable to edit lot while on vacation. When I go to manage worlds I can click on my sims home and it shows that another sim is on vacation there. I then click end vacation for that random sim while in manage worlds and then it goes back to normal, showing my original sims living there. I’m wondering if anyone has used this mod and found a fix to this glitch? If not, does anyone know of a cheat that allows me to access buy mode while on vacation? Thanks!

Comments

• JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    yupp wrote: »
    Hi, I downloaded the tropical getaway mod and the world type changes mod by Zerbu. With these mods granite falls is now a tropical residential world. I was able to move my sims into a lot and build a home. However, I’m encountering a glitch. After so many sim hours I’m no longer able to access buy mode because the game recognizes the lot as a rental and says I’m unable to edit lot while on vacation. When I go to manage worlds I can click on my sims home and it shows that another sim is on vacation there. I then click end vacation for that random sim while in manage worlds and then it goes back to normal, showing my original sims living there. I’m wondering if anyone has used this mod and found a fix to this glitch? If not, does anyone know of a cheat that allows me to access buy mode while on vacation? Thanks!

April 2020 here, sadly the bug still exist and haven’t fixed yet :(
    4kTG3iX.png