Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fewer Maxis faves?

lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
I've been noticing that since the new year, the number of faves has gone down dramatically. Has anyone else noticed this or am I just imagining things?
PDWxp40.jpg

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I hope it continues to go down. I’m tired of getting so many gallery notifications about who they favorite.
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    I've noticed it too @lsnishi. You're not imagining things. :)
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I hope it continues to go down. I’m tired of getting so many gallery notifications about who they favorite.

You can turn off notifications. I did.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thanks guys! I wondered if I was just misremembering things!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

You can turn off notifications. I did.

To my knowledge, that will turn off ALL notifications. I like getting notifications when people like and download MY uploads, but I don't care about what Maxis is favoriting. If I turn the option off, it applies to everything.
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @lsnishi yes it seems that they are only doing Maxis faves once a week now. They used to do it every weekday (Mon-Fri).
  • CellardwellerCellardweller Posts: 92 Member

Me too. Wish I could just turn off those notifications and not all. It's a popularity contest anymore anyhow. Yes, there are some brilliant ones but more are like "What is so special about that?".