Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cinebar Custom Content Clothes Updating Links 4/2020

2...Next

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited October 2019
    The following pictures as of June 17 will also be uploaded to mediafire as soon as I can get to it. Maybe later today or tomorrow.
    This picture shows Elizabeth wearing a different color (white lace) of the pale blue version. This one also has a Maxis bumpmap so it may not be compatible with every bottom in your game as noted above. The skirt is one of the many I have already talked about. All meshes in all downloads are included in all my uploads. Maxis meshes are already in your game with TS2UC installed.

125omyc.jpg Link On 1st pg.

The following is a picture of Julia wearing a Maxis mesh (didn't altered the pants and shoes) and my idea of a jacket and scarf for her. Outerwear. In the '60's they had some styles that had really big buttons so here you go. lol This was created from the bulky sweater and pant set that came in Seasons.

PwWtA0J.jpg

This is a mesh we could use and is included (all meshes are included) This is a Victorian style, full body for Angelique. Don't ask me what it is. Maid or elegant lady? lol I was just messing around one day and here it is.

2lj3p7q.jpg link later.

Post edited by Cinebar on
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    edited June 2019
    The next picture shows Elizabeth in three gowns. The two on the left are Maxis Retextured. The one on the right has a mesh made by the same creator who made the mesh for my gown called Yesteryear. The one on the far left is in your game just retextured by me. It has an annoying arm pit thing but I'm pretty sure I got that all covered. ETA: I Just checked and no I still have the arm pit problem with that mesh so I'll skip sharing it.

The one in the middle is TS2 Store mesh, so if you have the store content in your game you already have this mesh. And the third (far right) looks better in game than the picture shows, because I had to shrink the picture to fit it into the frame so it makes it look not as nice. But it is. (I think so, lol).

ETA: I set all these as PJs because Elizabeth is an elegant lady and you know when you get up in the morning she should have something nice to wear down to the kitchen to see if Mrs. Johnson has cooked breakfast. lol No bras and panties at the breakfast table! lol You can set them in bodyshop as whatever you want, everyday, formal whatever.

a4neq8.jpg Link to far right gown on 1st page
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    edited October 2019
    Coming soon Full Quentin Collins (David Selby) Dark Shadows, full Sim. Soon as I find hair that will substitute for this hair so I can upload him.

Here he is in my 1800's old coat. Maxis mesh, I didn't retexture the pants or shoes, only the top of this suit to make it into a Victorian outfit.

rJ4EdbR.jpg

Link later for outfit. Raggedy on purpose but high texture.
    Maggie is wearing a Maxis mesh retextured by me. And one of the skirts I listed on 1st page retextured by me. Link will appear for both pieces on 1st page.

2ezl7b9.jpg
    edited October 2019
    This is one of the first kid tops I tried to make, lol. It's link is on the first page. Finally, got a picture of Amy wearing it. The lines are not perfect as I said things don't always line up even if you use a grid. Maxis Sim frames are off a little or something. Inspired by a real kid shirt.

kOGGis2.jpg
    edited June 2019
    Here Amy wears a Maxis mesh dress I retextured, but just saw it has a flaw so I will redo a red mark on the side I just noticed called Wedding Guest. Link will appear on 1st page later this week or when I get more time to work a red mark...now how did that get there?

swebo3.jpg

118kc55.jpg
    Supplied link for outfit Quentin is wearing seen in pictures above. Link on 1st page. See notes there.
    edited October 2019
    As promised, I have upated the link to the full Quentin Collins (David Selby) to MediaFire. This is a large file. The coat/outfit he is wearing in pictures are included. The following information is important to credit for modders who supplied any cc I used to mold and build this Sim.
    If you use this Sim in any video or story I would appreciate any credit for my hard work I did on molding his face preset. It wasn't easy. :D And he is one of only two of all my DS characters I feel I got right, or at least near the look of his eyes, the look that comes from this Sim sometimes make you think, Quentin. lol I worked really hard on this Sim many months ago and appreciate if I get credit for him. It was no easy task for me.

Custom Content Included:
    Included in this upload is the outfit (Maxis mesh, I retextured). Wear it or trash it. :D

The Hair was Originally by Trapping (who has retired) converted from 3to2 by Julia J, then retexured by (red) by Esteria or Estena (I will have to recheck the name). I had to retexture it to brunette for this Sim so the mesh is included and the textures. Remember this is a conversion from TS3 originally by Trapping.

The skin is by Trapping. (retired)

Several overlays for shadows and wrinkles and so forth are used (Alfred, Miranda and others)

Sideburns were by Berg. at MTS.

Brows are called Cherry ND I've had for years and years not sure who created those.

Shady (at NewSea?) created the Eye/Iris used for this Sim not sure if they are at MTS or another site I found for my game. Named Stay Natural. love those!

I used extra sliders for this face, since I needed to sculpt it more than Bodyshop allows though bodyshop sliders are great I needed more. They will still work in your game for this Sim even if you don't have those installed from MTS. He should be fine and look exactly as I have pictured.

The hair is the biggest poly in this upload.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/aas16z49aok7484/David_Selby_As_Quentin.rar/file

If you feel like reading, David Selby first joined DS when Jonathin Frid asked writers to lighten his load since fans couldn't get enough of the vampire. He was carrying most of the dialog, most of the scenes after he arrived on episode 210. Dan Curtis decided to bring in a new leading man (if possble) and really didn't care for Jonathin Frid who often didn't know all his lines and really wanted to end the vampire saga. But fans know they were often given new lines less than ten minutes before they went on air, live, so the early days were hell before they had taped video for soap operas. Anyway they hired David Selby to play an angry ghost from 1897, who was out to destroy the family for revenge of the death of his own children in 1897 and have the child David of present time join him in death. David would be his son/and nephew who both had died unless Barnabas and Julia could figure this all out why was there an angry ghost and who was controlling David and Amy. Dan Curits wouldn't allow David Selby any lines he wasn't sure people wanted to hear him speak with his W. VA accent. (lol) Little did he know fans would love him and he becomes one of the most loved characters on DS as much as Barnabas. He finally gets some lines and doesn't have to use telepathy, when Barnabas goes back in time to stop his death, the curse of the werewolf put upon Quentin by an angry 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and the death of his children (if possible) and the death of his nephew. Enjoy.

When I play Quentin I use the cheat to make him taller just showing the tallest fireplaces in my game, and how tall I make him. Which is great unless you want your Sim to dance or kiss another Sim. lol Then the hands may not meet or the lips etc. But otherwise works really well.

ejFeD2m.jpg

This pic shows the height differences if you use the cheat. David Selby was taller than most on DS. (Much Taller) ETA: But I had reduced the height because they were going to waltz so I had to shorten him a little bit from the height I was using.

JtgqAY0.jpg

7MF0fyh.jpg?1
    edited October 2019
    I will be updating this the next few days. With the holidays around the corner, I have more gifts for The Sims 2 Community. I see Tinypic has knocked all of my screenshots off. How is anyone supposed to see what they are downloading? Boo. :/ But I guess they were on there a long time. (6 months). FYI I missed the deadline to get all my pics from Tinypics before Sept. :/

I will try to restore those screenshots if anyone is still interested in the last batch of downlods on first page etc.
    In the meantime I have more downloads for you. Some recolors of some the things I posted for you back in June, and some new meshes and textures. And a few Sims you may want in your game. These are all my Dark Shadows Sims in TS2, and they always wear sixties clothes/styles (or close enough) and or victorian etc. (they travel back in time, often, lol). The next set will be CAS screenshots (a lot of work to take pics in game for every outfit, lol) and maybe can get it done faster this time. With all the wonderful cc out there it never stops me from wanting more. :D

The following outfits will be updated here hopefully on Sunday in MediaFire. Check back for links as this is very time consuming. Will try my best to get them all posted Sunday, 28th to MediaFire. (If I can find a host to post the pictures.

MYNfCpV.jpg?1

Recolor of the black polka dot 2pc I created last time.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sgrh0pslqll69qq/Red_Polka_Dot_2pc.rar/file

New Outfit (2pc set)
    GFIiNQy.jpg?1
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2pkgqbi35b675wf/Red_Checked_Wool_2pc_Outfit_Mix_N_Match.rar/file

New top (Maxis Mesh) detailed with buttons couldn't get any closer today. Comes in Two Colors. The skirt was posted on Media Fire last time and link is above on 1st page, I think. Links to this batch soon.

7BBcyiK.jpg?1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sp7ycmqcrhl4846/Blue_Holiday_Top_AF.rar/file

In Green with new style skirt, not same skirt mesh posted last time.

MubmrTY.jpg?1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rvzplv1kc5y6wqz/Green_Holiday_Top_With_Olive_Green_Skirt.rar/file

Thayer David as Professor Stokes and Ben Stokes. (Full Sim soon).
    udgiBf5.jpg?1

YBXcmEt.jpg

(Oops, Removed link to Thayer David. Hair mesh is by billielith, I will reupload with a Maxis mesh for hair. I had added some gray to temples for my own game and private use, but not permitted to share it) billieleth is over at MTS if you need that mesh for your Sim. Sorry about that, wasn't paying attention. My bad.
    (Hair Mesh Tywin, Game of thrones, at MTS) (1st Thayer David Picture) You may need to create your own graying temples on a Maxis mesh or something. New link soon:

This one no one seemed to like last time, lol (in green) how about purple? Totally a sixties material/fabric design.
    vZMJIGF.jpg?1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kcm245cysw0u60e/60%27s_Purple_Top_And_Skirt.rar/file

Mrs.Johnson gets two outfits this time. Same mesh different colors, and my textures.

EBhf3gm.jpg

Rowr3FS.jpg

A8gD1z5.jpg

This next Sim is a child Sim I created for one of my Dracula machinimas. He played the part of a very small person, he was the king of the gypsies in my video. You may need a hobbit and or tiny Sim in your game. Full Sim soon, don't worry nothing is different about this Sim other than face sculpting and some fantastic makeup.

2FfuZvS.jpg

Julia didn't get much this time around. But this new top. The skirt has already been posted before.

KXHyDnz.jpg

There is more to come. But now I have to spend some time restoring all those missing pictures, argh, and supplying you with the current links for Media Fire. Happy Simming TS2 community!

Edited Oct. 28th I have added some of the links, as time permits. Thank you everyone for downloading anything, (these will not appear on list on first page but here on this page.) The most downloaded item seems to be my Vickie coat, I'm glad so many have enjoyed it! (Need to restore that picture). And the tulip shirt on page one. I haven't had much time since June to do or share many of these, but will share what I didn't share before. Still working on getting this new list uploaded on this page. If you don't see a link I will get to it as soon as I can.

edited April 2020
    Hm, I was going to update this thread today. I have been wondering what can 'I' do during this horrible time to bring a little smile to people? Not much, but what I can do for this community is share a few more tops or skirts or whatever. But I see TS2 Creative Corner has gone missing and I had to search for this thread. :/ One day I'm going to get rid of the Maxis NormalMat on that mesh but until then two more retextures of it.

But anyway, I have two for you (yes it's a Maxis sweater..again, lol) but I think you might like them. I will try to supply a picture and a file later today. I see most of my pics have gone missing again, oh, well, hope you found something you liked. Last update was in Oct before the holidays these are my gift to you during this really bad time for so many. Enjoy them if you want them. Be back with links.

My Sim Kathryn Leigh Scott (Maggie Evans DS) wearing a two tone red top. Also in white.

PEonanF.jpg

rHKcoAr.jpg

Media File Links. Note, unzip package file to desktop use Sim2PkClean Installer to install into your Downloads folder. Top Only Included. No Meshes Need it's a Maxis Retexture. Skirts are All About Style Skirts you can download and retexture yourself or recolor her meshes (see permission statements on the old site). You may already have some of my textures of her skirts in the previous pages which included that mesh.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/chgbbq1218eu1l2/Two_Tone_Top_Red.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vnkxwzjde2x95gh/Two_Tone_Top_White.zip/file

ETA: Don't worry I didn't forget to retexture sleeve cuffs they are the same material as the lapel. It just looks like a black mesh cuff as pictures aren't close enough to show the detail.

Hugs!

edited July 2020
    Updating. This is a Sim I have been working on, off (throw up hands) and on for many months. I couldn't find the right hair or the right skin and or eyebrows etc for a few years. And I bet I redid her face many times. But I finally found hair but had to lighten it quite a bit, and a perfect skin with freckles, etc. I'm presenting her today as she will finally be added into my game and some of the clothes I made for her. Face sculpting is finally finished or at least I think so...

Sharon Smyth played Sarah Collins in Dark Shadows but as a child ghost. Later she got to play 36 episodes as a live child. I always thought she had a very interesting face. These are some screen shots of my final work on this Sim and her outfits if interested which moves her out of 1795 and into the '60's in my game.

xZSCat1.jpg

She is wearing a top I painted, it will be on MediaFire if interested in downloading once I get my monitor fixed this week, I hope. Broke it today.lol It is a Maxis Mesh top, I have painted to look like something else. lol No mesh necessary already in your game.

OL92ZFh.jpg

Also, some of things I have been doing these past few months, yes, they are weird, but it's flower power and all that.lol No need for mesh these are also Maxis unisex mesh for kids.

This outfit here by Maxis

zNHVLKM.jpg

is now the ones below it.

vugaip1.jpg

GQFPjfi.jpg

BCDt6s1.jpg

Here she is as adult in a 2 pc outfit that will also be on Media Fire. in white and in blue.

92TAsS6.jpg

One more pic for the road. A Maxis Mesh I redid into something sixtyish.

Pd0Ebt5.jpg

edited December 2020
    Merry Christmas! Haven't added any links in six months, oops. Here are some new outfits for you! A new (fullbody) dress for Liz (my Sim) and two new sweaters for Vickie. As always, thank you custom mesh creators for sharing meshes. The dress mesh (fullbody) is by Liana, number 108, (thanked on first page). Mesh included.

Sweater sets are Maxis' mesh already in your game. Links shortly if I don't have technical problems again. (Note This site will not let me post link to MediaFire, not sure what is going on).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dkwr4xmldd8neaw/NewLiz2Blue.rar/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m7oh3z975g13bhp/vickiesweater1.rar/file (gray)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7birzojxxslfhxr/vickiesweatersettwo.rar/file (maroon/red)

6A4dYoP.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Merry Christmas :cookie:

They look lovely! Thanks for sharing them (when you link). :mrgreen:
    Thank you Rflong7. I finally got this site to accept the links today. I must have not had them on the clipboard correctly but could have sworn I did.

These are .RAR files just extract to desktop, clothes are inside SimPackage, install using Sims2CleanInstaller for anyone who wonders how to install into game. All my clothes are in package files to make it easier for anyone who is new to installing, so they can see what they are getting inside those files before installing.
    edited December 2020
    A few more you may be interested in downloading. An outfit inspired by a real outfit I saw on the net when I was searching for '60s inspiration. And yes, another top, lol, for my Vickie and or Carolyn inspired by shows like the Brady Bunch. :p I needed another top for my checked skirt.

The dress is a 2 piece outfit in one bundle. Called sophistication. Top is Maxis mesh, bottom is an AAS skirt mesh. I promise one day I'm going to practice combining meshes for a whole outfit but it's much easier for me to texture (hands) smaller separate pieces. :)

The top with the checked blue skirt (top only) is a Maxis mesh. (The skirt is on the first few pages of this thread)

I have to log out and back in or I can't get Media Fire to copy to clipboard until I clear cookies. Be back in a few.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2min4zsvcrfp6jr/sophisticationoutfit_by_Wndy10010.rar/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9de1g7nlp27qs2d/maggiewearBradytop.rar/file

jqAWTaf.jpg
    edited January 2021
    Here are some pictures of stuff I moved over from my Wind7 pc to my Wind10 pc. I will have this up on Media Fire today or tomorrow but like to help out those who don't like to create custom content for their games. These are child female tops. The mesh is already in your game if you have TS2UC. I have altered the Maxis meshes to add sleeves. Once you install these you will find them in bodyshop and CAS. Later today I will be adding some altered Maxis meshes you can texture for yourselves if you want them.

I can never find enough long sleeved clothes for my females when it comes to fall and winter clothes (by Maxis). lol Years ago I started making my own once I understood how to add sleeves to a Maxis mesh. These are for CF this round. It's just like I could never find enough curtains and always felt like Sims were peeping in at my Sims at night. lol So, when you can't find enough cc you make your own. :D PS, these are my own texture design.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8tzizekdldk8x0k/CFFrolicBlueTop.rar/file
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/klwc0k58tyoe6u4/CF_Red_Top.rar/file
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/o7jicw64ij8m57c/CF_Green_top.rar/file

4ORyTIL.jpg

This outfit will be there too later. It's a Maxis sweater mesh (my own textures) and AAS skirt (my own texture).
    I felt like my Sims needed more traditional work clothes at the office. :p

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nctlgxpxfd22z6w/WorkSkirtTopMatch.rar/file

k7oBNGF.jpg

ETA: Here is what I'm talking about if you want the altered dress mesh for your Sim kids. I simply added sleeves, and I did remove many of the highlights off that mesh on the leggings because they don't work well with darker skin colors if you use a lighter color or texture for the Maxis tights. (You may need to use Gimp) If you don't actually texture them with a heavy texture design. The two outfits won't be on Media Fire because I was just playing around and on the coat texture I couldn't get the texture to accept a proper saturation. This mesh is already in your game if you have TS2UC. I simply added sleeves and removed some of the overkill highlights on the leggings on the mesh. You will need to texture this yourself. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j58p62qaun1ftc9/CFMaxisAlterMesh_Wndy10010.rar/file

43F1bvn.jpg
    edited April 2021
    I probably won't upload most of these to Media Fire but thought you might want to see what I did lately like not much. lol Please watch in small viewer since youtube's viewer on channel is too large and makes the game look pixelated. boo. Small viewer for TS2!

ETA: Youtube has changed since I was there last. I don't know if I'm permitted to link this video since I just noticed it has a link to my channel..which I don't think there is anything there against the forum rules but I didn't know the video would include a link to my channel. If I have messed up sorry, just close the thread and remove the link or whatever. I didn't know it could do that now, (if it's against any
    rules).

Never mind I will try to fix this myself. bummer, clothes aren't some of best anyway, but a few are..I finally got the hang of shoes this time, lol. I have to use a grid line when I work on shoes I can't see what I'm doing. :p

eta: Sorry,never mind I can't get it to unlink my channel so just forget it. I won't be posting it since it has a direct link to channel and don't know what I have on there that might be against forum rules if anything at all. I can't get the video to undo a link to channel of all my other Sim videos over the last ten years or more. I don't want to risk it since who knows. No custom clothes' video today. :/