Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you Want Added the Most?

Comments

• CABALCABAL Posts: 56 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Love classical horror movies and Gothic subculture, so definitely witches. Besides, I feel like witches dedicated GP can quite easily top vampires GP in term of gameplay features. Heck, they were the most developed occult life state in TS3 Supernaturals.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I need witches! Maxis, Sims Team, whoever's at the helm, I will pay you for a Witches game pack!
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Other
    It's probably not considered a supernatural, but I'd like to see plumbots return.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Mermaids
    Mermaids! 🧜🏼‍♀️ 🧜🏽‍♂️ But I love witches and fairies and werewolves as well. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm happy we're getting mermaids and likely witches in the near future. However, now I can't help but feel just a little worried/disappointed that we'll never see werewolves... I'm pleased for all the witch fans though.
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches. All the others are nice to have, but can live without.
    I'll be a bit sad once it's official that we don't get Werewolves, but if I have to choose between Witches and Werewolves, I'd choose Witches any day.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    All the people wanting mermaids (including me) got what they wished for!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Now that we're getting mermaids all thats left is Witches, perhaps Werewolves, and the occults will basically be complete. Unless they make some impressive changes to fairies I have no intetest in their return.
    Mermaids
    I got my mermaids!!! 😀🧜🏼‍♀️🧜🏽‍♂️ Now I just need fairies! 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️ And werewolves! 🐺
    (She/her)
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    So glad that the folks that wanted mermaids got them and I am so happy to be getting witches
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited June 2019
    Witches/Wizards
    Now that we're getting witches and mermaids, I'm all aboard the Werewolf train, with stops to Fairy Land, PlantSim City, Mummy Town, Yeti-opolis and ZombieVille.

I hope we get some new supernatural states this time around, too. Mothman might be obscure to non-North Americans, but he's a classic.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    edited June 2019
    Mermaids
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    So glad that the folks that wanted mermaids got them and I am so happy to be getting witches

I’m just so, so relieved because some simmers on this forum looked down at the mermaids and disregarded them as “boring fish people”, and were making it sound like we were never going to get mermaids, either due to the mermaids’ “boringness”, or due to the technical limitations of Sims 4, or both.

I’m just so, so glad that many twitter sims fans didn’t see mermaids that way and were excited and voted for mermaids. I’m also so glad that the gurus appreciated the mermaids enough to put them into a pack.

And here we are, a lovely island pack with the beautiful, enchanting mermaids. :blush::sunglasses:

I’m glad we mermaid lovers are given consideration. Mermaids are beloved by many, especially young girls. (Little Mermaid, anyone?)

I mean, Twitter art scene has a whole month dedicated to mermaids: Mer May!

So, I’m super-super happy that mermaid lovers like me got the opportunity to have mermaids for our mermaid stories. :smile:
    (She/her)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Faries
    It’s a little funny that Mermaids only has 7% considering it’s the next occult and there definitely seems like more than 7% are excited for them lol
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

edited June 2019
    Mermaids
    It’s a little funny that Mermaids only has 7% considering it’s the next occult and there definitely seems like more than 7% are excited for them lol
    Yup, lol! We mermaid lovers must be enthusiastic enough, I guess!

This pack’s also in time for 30th anniversary of Disney’s Little Mermaid!
    https://youtu.be/tDgfHEMK-jU
    (She/her)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    None
    even if i am not a super natural type of player just poping in this thread that june 21 mermaids are coming to the sims 4 in island living https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ycdV7InCw and in fall this year realm of magic witches and wizards
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2019
    Witches/Wizards

I'm sure Island Living has been planned for quite some time. This poll was long after they would've been working on it.

Knowing something is coming can also generate more hype than there was initially. ;)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    edited June 2019
    Witches/Wizards
    I'm glad we're getting witches this year. Mostly because I really want them, but also because discussions in the future about potential supernaturals (or just any game pack) won't be completely dominated by people hoping for witches anymore, lol.
    edited June 2019
    Mermaids
    Anmirla wrote: »

I'm sure Island Living has been planned for quite some time. This poll was long after they would've been working on it.

Knowing something is coming can also generate more hype than there was initially. ;)

The Gurus also did the supernatural Twitter poll, and mermaids were in the top three, so I think this forum doesn’t really represent all simmers, of course, like any place. Perhaps they were already working on the island and magic packs and were using the poll to get a sense of the fans’ feelings on those occults.

I’m just glad there were enough twitter fans who are mermaid fans as well. :smile: That twitter poll definitely gave me hope I wasn’t alone in liking mermaids for sims
    (She/her)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    After Island Living and the Realm Of Magic, all I will need is werewolves to have all the occults that I need. After that, any occult will be icing on the cake.
  • tadeoalonso2tadeoalonso2 Posts: 35 Member
    Werewolves
    Now all I want are werewolves and robots
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Zombies
    I enjoyed fairies to a surprising degree in Sims 3, but with witches apparently on the horizon I have to pick zombies. I really want to unleash a zombie apocalypse.

Never had any interest in mermaids but the Island Living pack looks great and I'm sure they'll be fun.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm happy we're getting mermaids and likely witches in the near future. However, now I can't help but feel just a little worried/disappointed that we'll never see werewolves... I'm pleased for all the witch fans though.

Wasn't it said they have at least three more years to go? Yes, it means more waiting, but I think a werewolf GP is a possibility at some point.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Other
    I would like witches. But also non-mystical witches. At least astrologists or tarot readers.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves

Wasn't it said they have at least three more years to go? Yes, it means more waiting, but I think a werewolf GP is a possibility at some point.

Yes, you're right. Apparently there is no planned end date. Phew! I am feeling more optimistic now. All good things to those who wait. :)
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Faries
    Since we're already getting Realm of Magic, I'm not voting for witches because it seems we're going to already be getting them this year. My next most wanted supernatural is faeries, because I absolutely adore celtic folk lore, but I really want all of them!