Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you Want Added the Most?

Comments

• SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    None
    Well I myself do not want any supernaturals but if they were to add any then fairies.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Werewolves
    A Sim game with canine and vampires WITHOUT werewolves is incomplete. Sorry for shouting XD

I personally would play witches more (if it's ever made) but werewolves are something cannot be missed in the game, it feels like the game has lacked a piece of flesh without them.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited May 2019
    Other
    A Sim game with canine and vampires WITHOUT werewolves is incomplete. Sorry for shouting XD

I personally would play witches more (if it's ever made) but werewolves are something cannot be missed in the game, it feels like the game has lacked a piece of flesh without them.

LOL piece of flesh. Cause, you know, werewolves eat flesh- Oh, just stop me now!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Werewolves

LOL piece of flesh. Cause, you know, werewolves eat flesh- Oh, just stop me now!

Oops, an unintended pun~
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Werewolves
    I have to admit, werewolves are the only ones I'm really desparate to get. Admittedly in part because I've been playing sims version of characters from teen wolf for the past few years, but also because I want to see werewolves and vampires interact.
    Anything other than that would be a nice extra.
  • TheShadowSageSimTheShadowSageSim Posts: 30 Member
    Zombies
    I would like zombies, it would be cool to maybe plead for a sim from the grim reaper and he brings them back as a zombie
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    None
    None. I don't get what's the big deal with them.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Mermaids
    I want Witches, Mermaids, Werewolves and Fairies.
    But now with a possible "Tropical Paradise" EP, I want Meremaids the most! <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • HiImAnEAPlayerHiImAnEAPlayer Posts: 17 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    YES, WITCHES AND WIZARDS!

wait don't they have that...

oh no, they don't.
    THEY NEEDA ADD THEM.
    Witches/Wizards
    > @HiImAnEAPlayer said:
    > YES, WITCHES AND WIZARDS!
    >
    > wait don't they have that...
    >
    > oh no, they don't.
    > THEY NEEDA ADD THEM.

Also, I would like it if they could have trick-or-treating in seasons and when little kids go out, some monsters can come out and pretend to be humans when they're actually aliens or vampires or something and it could be a blood moon sorta thing.
    (actually that's too creepy for the sims 4 oof)
    Witches/Wizards
    > @HiImAnEAPlayer said:
    > YES, WITCHES AND WIZARDS!
    >
    > wait don't they have that...
    >
    > oh no, they don't.
    > THEY NEEDA ADD THEM.

Also, I would like it if they could have trick-or-treating in seasons and when little kids go out, some monsters can come out and pretend to be humans when they're actually aliens or vampires or something and it could be a blood moon sorta thing.
    (actually that's too creepy for the sims 4 oof)
  • JacoSurJacoSur Posts: 48 Member
    Werewolves
    Shadowhunters
  • CrayonlessCrayonless Posts: 20 Member
    Mermaids
    I guess I'm after mermaids because of what they would mean; probably an island or tropical expansion and more integration between the land and the sea. But also, they were by far my favourite occult in the Sims 3. I usually play for realism but mermaids, I thought, were fantastic.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    None
    None please.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    None
    ElenPink wrote: »
    None. I don't get what's the big deal with them.

Me either! :D But I own vampires, so I guess i'll start playing with them soon.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    mermaids are close second but also only if you can make your sim a siren kind of mermaid and sing siren song >:) same goes for witches though only if dark witches are also option and they give enough things to do
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Definitely I wanted them back. I love the Sims 2 & 3 witches. I hope they’ll be in their own game pack like the Sims 4 vampires game pack.
  • MortimerGothMortimerGoth Posts: 80 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I love playing with supernatural sims. Witches would be my top choice, but I want werewolves too.
    JacoSur wrote: »
    Shadowhunters

I would like hunter-style sims to 'police' the other supernaturals. :D
  • ThunderNebThunderNeb Posts: 55 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches are the most popular. Sims 4 needs a magic EP or GP...
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches was my pick, but the three I consistently played with in TS3 were Witches, Werewolves and Fairies.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Faries
    I would love to play fairies but I also enjoy playing witches
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches and Wizards just have a lot of potential, and if they could have similar aspects from Harry Potter I would love that! New studies in plants, new magic, new pets, and maybe a different school?
  • toxikittentoxikitten Posts: 26 New Member
    Werewolves
    I usually say witches, but this time I said werewolves solely because I saw someone say how instead of the sims being just hairy and awkward, they could transform into a playable wolf with more abilities than like, the playable pet mod. If they do make a witches pack, I hope they implement things that we haven't seen before. Witches seem the closest to being normal in everyday life so I hope the pack will be exciting!
  • CIASimtridgeCIASimtridge Posts: 31 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I wouldn't care for Zombies being added to be honest, magic powers would be awesome though. I would hope it would be more discrete than the vampires though. I don't like how vampires are so out in the open. I would find it more entertaining if I could trick people more lol
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I want mermaids because aside from being fascinating I think if they come we will finally be able to swim (and hopefully dive!) in bodies of water and the potential pack that'd come with them would be beach/sea related.

yes!! that also :) I do miss that part. Plus I'd love to be able to spear fish like in Castaways :)