Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you Want Added the Most?

Comments

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Faries
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I really want a MAGIC pack that would allow us to create in CAS any magical creature like witch, wizard, elf, fairy, etc. In CAS, you pick MAGIC (like you would alien or vampire) and that opens a subcategory for witches, elves, fairies, etc. Then, depending on which you picked, a ladder of powers (similar to the vampire ladder) opens and you can only select powers that are normally associated with that magical creature.

You could also "train" in basic magic as a normal sim to open up a new entertainer career of Magician.

I like this idea. And if they could include a toggle for those who do not want any occults, hopefully that would make everyone happy.

I'll be happy if we get fairies again. That's all I want. Don't care for any of the other supernaturals.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Faries
    I picked fairies because they are what i want most but I really would like a magic / supernatural pack with all different kinds. I would like good / evil options of each.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Mermaids
    For me, it's between fairies and mermaids. I voted mermaids because after the "leak" about Tropical Paradise, I've been thinking about how I would use them.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    Faries
    It's a tossup between witches/wizards and faeries.. so I'll vote for faeries since everyone else voted for the former just to add my miniscule effort to even them out.

Really though with witches/wizards I'd be able to accomplish most everything I'd like to in the game as far as making characters outside of the star wars themed ones..
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I voted for witches and wizards, but I really want fairies too. XD In fact, I've been talking about combining them in a magic pack or something. A lot of fairies in myth are basically witches with wings.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I voted for witches and wizards, but I really want fairies too. XD In fact, I've been talking about combining them in a magic pack or something. A lot of fairies in myth are basically witches with wings.

This is the reason I've been wanting a MAGIC pack. Most all magic is the same, just delivered differently by different types of creatures. If they gave us a magic pack, then, in CAS, you pick witch, fairy, genie or whatever else and that opens up a portion of the overall magic powers ladder that would be available to that type you picked.

For example, fairies are born magical with wings and a mischievous streak. Witches should "learn" spells and use herbs and other ingredients to help create those spells. A witch could be born with a magic trait but still could learn without one, just not as high a skill level.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolf, i just need the possibility of becoming hybrid werepire, if they can make it possible now that they ditched 32 bit.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I would love witches and wizards the most. Vampires were nicely done in their own game pack so it makes me excited thinking how other supernaturals could be done. Getting a nice, themed world based around magic, playing a Witch sim who runs a small shop selling potions, magical tomes, quirky ingredients like frog eyeballs, etc. I think the dev team could come up with some cool perks and such as well.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Supernatural are the most neglected Simmers in Sims 4 right now. Family and Party Simmers got their fix for years. We only got Vampires for $20.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    Zombies
    Zombies. Generally I’ll play with the undead mostly (so mummies, vampires, ghosts, skeletons, zombies, etc). If not zombies, then I’d like PlantSims to be improved on.
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I want born witches and ones that can learn their ways to black or white magic.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Melpomena wrote: »
    I want born witches and ones that can learn their ways to black or white magic.

This is what i'd like too. A child born from one or two witches would have a high potential than a non-born witch but if the born witch doesn't practice and learn their skill then a non-born witch could become more powerful.

I also think this would be a great pack to add in a new entertainment career, magician. Humans can learn tricks and "magic" to perform on a stage. I'd love to have a real warlock pose as a magician so no one would know they were really a witch.
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches because they feel like such a staple and I miss them and then some kind of Fey creature. I really miss having more occult options T>T
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I want witches and wizardry.
    Followed by fairies, followed by servo, then I don't mind what comes after.

I'd like a game pack, so they can have a good power/perk system, with different branch systems for dark and light witches, or kinda Sabrina theme path of day and night witches.

Power ideas
    - Spellcasting
    - Potency (power of spells 3 levels)
    - Alchemy (potion brewing)
    - Potion potency (quality and strength)
    - Broom flight
    - Wand magic
    - Wandless magic (bewitched or Sabrina style)
    - Familiar (cats, if cats can't be included cause it's half their pets EP, rats, ferrets, birds(owls), toads, and hares are other familiar types, and small dragons like Dragon valley would be a fantasy/hp influence too)
    - steal youth of another sim (dark)
    - curse sims (dark)
    - bless sims (light)
    - extended life
    - teleportation
    - astral projection
    - conjuring
    - magically gifted (spells usually go right)

Weaknesses
    - skin turns green
    - witch hunt (conversations fail and sims are rude to yours, potentially someone could try to strip your powers)
    - resentful familiar (ignores, abandons sim, doesn't jump to protect)
    - hydrophobic (avoids water, water use could potentially kill, have to use hygiene potions, reward antiseptic to work round)
    - warty (skin details)
    - weak willed (spells weaken)
    - flammable (weakness to fire)
    - magically inhibited - have to draw source of power from the environment (mana/aether)
    - if they used this to introduce a religion like sims medieval, being near a opposing church depletes and weakens you

caitytrina.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    ^ They could introduce a Witch-Hunting career and Hates Magic trait. Both would allow other sims to hate on witches.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Mermaids
    I got the one I'm interested in, vampires. However, from the list, mermaids. If we are getting tropical vacations, mermaids would make sense if water is opened up. I like the mermaids. I also would like an afterlife EP with ghost/grim/cemeteries/wills/funerals/ect. fleshed out with angels and devils and the cloud land and the lava pit for bad sims.

As many as requested witches, we will probably get them and I really don't care for them. I do however like the potions, the bookcase door, the spooky mirror, and the goth looking clothes. I hope, if they make witches, that they make the extras nice for those who don't really want the witches. Maybe some extra cat stuff, cut screens, grunge walls, harvestables, and a potion shop to buy them in without making them or to consign what you make would be super cool. I loved and visited the potion shop nearly daily in S3 no matter what kind of game I was playing at the time. I also hope that the potions include instant best friend, love at first sight, frisky potion that you can throw on the floor to get sims in the mood, young adult potion/youth for those not wanting to use up points or go to the well, instant potions to fill energy, sleep, social, & one potion for all bars maxed. Maybe a skip a level at work potion. I don't like leveling up work, relationships, or having to worry about decaying needs, so potions to skip all that would make a pack like that very worth the money to me.
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Faries
    i clearly do not went supernaturals to return so my vote is none unless they include toggles to turn them off in game

Why would you buy a pack like Vampires, and expect to not have to use the biggest part of the pack? That's like buying Strangerville and expecting to be able to toggle the weird behaviour of the people. Or stopping it entirely. Or like buying something like an Island pack, and trying to toggle off beaches, becasuse you don't like sand. It's a selling point of the pack. If you don't want the main feature, don't buy it.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    None
    munroele wrote: »
    i clearly do not went supernaturals to return so my vote is none unless they include toggles to turn them off in game

Why would you buy a pack like Vampires, and expect to not have to use the biggest part of the pack? That's like buying Strangerville and expecting to be able to toggle the weird behaviour of the people. Or stopping it entirely. Or like buying something like an Island pack, and trying to toggle off beaches, becasuse you don't like sand. It's a selling point of the pack. If you don't want the main feature, don't buy it.

when i buy something its for the content not the lifestate itself i am not a supernatural player i buy for the content it comes with not the lifestate itself since i clealy do not play supernaturals.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves or witches TS2 style, yeahh
  • MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I've never played w/ any of my sups yet, nor want to, but when they bring witches back, I hope they include hoodoo/voodoo magic into the game as well.
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• wheelochwheeloch Posts: 23 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    > @munroele said:
    > friendlysimmers wrote: »
    >
    > i clearly do not went supernaturals to return so my vote is none unless they include toggles to turn them off in game
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why would you buy a pack like Vampires, and expect to not have to use the biggest part of the pack? That's like buying Strangerville and expecting to be able to toggle the weird behaviour of the people. Or stopping it entirely. Or like buying something like an Island pack, and trying to toggle off beaches, becasuse you don't like sand. It's a selling point of the pack. If you don't want the main feature, don't buy it.

Why are some upset that others want a toggle? I've seen this argument multiple times, and I don't get it. We had these toggles in TS3, so I don't think it's strange for players to expect it. Everyone plays the game differently, and an individual doesn't necessarily like playing in only one way. Unlike the person you quoted, I like playing with other life states - but that doesn't mean that I always want supernatural elements in my game. It would be nice to have the option for more realistic gameplay, when I want it. :)

On the main topic, definitely Witches/Wizards! Magic is always the most fun for me, and I feel like there's a lot of potential for this iteration.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Werewolves
    Gordy wrote: »
    Hope: instead of werewolves, I hope we get a gamut werespecies. Like weretigers/cats, werebears, werewolves/dogs, and werelephants. Even if they're all exactly the same functionality-wise, it'd be a lot of fun to switch things up.

I think werewolf wise, we should stick to just werevamps and werewolves. It would be neat to have a werewolf/wizard and a werewolf/witch. But I think weretigers/cats, werebears, werewolves/dogs, and werelephants is asking for too much, and NOT everyone is into weretigers/cats, werebears, werewolves/dogs, and werelephants. No offense, but I do feel really strong about the supernatural issue.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    Other
    I would like to see phoenixes. I want one as a pet!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Other
    All!!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    None
    none, I want a realistic gameplay.
    4kTG3iX.png