Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Riverdale-like Sims 4 Machinima Series

Hey everyone!

I'm RaymonarPictures. I actually use the Sims 4 to make a Machinima Voice Over series on YouTube called NEWCREST, a story about the town of Newcrest and the secrets lurking within.

It's like a TV series with my sims as the characters. I'm on Season 2 and the fandom is growing well :) it's very similar to Riverdale if anyone likes that, just without some of the ridiculous plotlines xD no gargoyle kings I'm afraid.

If anyone's interested, feel free to check out the season 1 playlist here: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5xuo98GlEb8fy5tM4pCrLhMMoz5xHxp

Be sure to comment your thoughts and subscribe for the next episode, Season 2 Episode 4 coming soon! And fire away with any questions about my series on this thread.

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Hello! Never heard of your series, but just watched the 1x1 episode and subbed to come back to watch the rest :) Great work, wish I stumbled upon it earlier. I do machnima too, with real sims on real locations, and inspiration is pretty hard to find.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • ZachsimsZachsims Posts: 80 Member
    edited April 2019
    Very cool! Thanks for posting it here or I would have never seen it. Nice work(and you do an awesome job of voice over)
  • RaymonarPicsRaymonarPics Posts: 23 Member
    @Simmerville I appreciate it!
  • RaymonarPicsRaymonarPics Posts: 23 Member
    @zachsims thanks a lot! I'm really happy to have my voice actors doing such great jobs :)