Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ex-Vampire can't eat? HELP!

In my game, Lilith Vatore has given up being a vampire in order to be with her human soulmate. I had her drink the vampire cure to turn her into a human. The only problem is that now anytime she eats one bite of food she has to run to the toilet and throw up. She gets an uncomfortable moodlet that says food tasted disgusting. The meal was excellent quality. I figured maybe she had a hidden vegetarian trait. So I had her try and eat a vegetarian friendly meal. Same thing happens, one bite and she's off to throw up. After trying this again and again, closing my game, repairing my game, nothing works. I even had her try and eat some plasma fruit thinking she still has a vampire stomach or something. Nope, she threw that up too. She cannot eat, or even drink anything! To top it off she is pregnant and her hunger drops quickly. The only way I can keep her from dying of starvation is to keep forcing her to eat/throw up, until she is no longer in danger of dying.

This is 100% keeping me from playing my game. I don't want to cheat her needs, I don't want to spend hours forcing her to eat. I am considering using cheats to get satisfaction points to get her the never hungry trait. But I really don't want to do that. I just want my game to work normally.

Is this a glitch anyone else has experienced? Or am I just the lucky one.

PS: I don't play with any mods or cc, and I have every ep, gp and sp.
2ynjgg8.png

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited April 2019
    It's a bug since the patch for get famous release which mean the bug has been in the game for 5 months and have yet been addressed. I believe sims who opt out of celebrity also still have their quirk activates here and there.

Try eating harvestable for the time being, it doesnt provoke the nausea.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    It sounds like some of her vampire strength and weakness did not clear up after turning back into a human. This is an old bug. I don't remember exactly how you do it, but to clear it up, you need to turn her back into a vampire, get rid of all her vampire strength and weakness and then turn her back into a human, and all is fixed. I think at the time I either used cheats or the MCCC mod to help me with it.