Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Supernatural is long overdue

124...Next

Comments

• SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    edited June 2019
    We finally are getting mermaids and either witches or magic as a skillset! Honestly I would prefer magic be a skill set that everyone can learn, as well as alchemy being its own skill too~ Them naming the pack "Realm of Magic" makes me hope that it'll be more like Sims 1 Makin' Magic, or like a whole wizarding world in there, instead of just having a witch occult. I would love to make the whole Little Witch Academia cast and have them going to a magic school together, and then after we get packs dedicated to werewolves and faeires and etc. the adorable magic students could have all kinds of adventures together! I'm just too excited!!
    Lemon405 wrote: »
    At least we can reasonable assume we won’t see anyone flopping down the sidewalk in Willow Creek 😂

Honestly I would have loved that XD
    just seeing a sim with fins floppin' down the side walk would make my day

and they could add a feature like Sims 3 has to disable the game from generating occult townies for the realism players that don't want to see mermaids around
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited June 2019
    Most of the time I only play Occult chars, so for Me waiting Years!! for any to finally show up in the Sims 4 was long overdue for Me, I am happy that We got Vampires, and Aliens and Ghosts ect, but I still want to see My favorite Werewolves, among others :)
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2019
    Sheepiling wrote: »
    Lemon405 wrote: »
    At least we can reasonable assume we won’t see anyone flopping down the sidewalk in Willow Creek 😂

Honestly I would have loved that XD
    just seeing a sim with fins floppin' down the side walk would make my day

and they could add a feature like Sims 3 has to disable the game from generating occult townies for the realism players that don't want to see mermaids around

I need to watch the livestream again because I was busy making arrangements to upgrade my PC, but I swear Jill said that when it rains, the tails come out while they are walking.

*I went back and listened again (and again). She's kinda mumbly...
    I'm thinking she was implying that the rain did affect them, but they fixed it?

Post edited by Anmirla on
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • wyvern713wyvern713 Posts: 7 New Member
    Honestly, I could care less about witches, however, I would love to see Werewolves and Fairies! I am incredibly stoked for mermaids!!!!!!!! If we get werewolves eventually, I think I'd like them to not necessarily change every night. Since your typical werewolf only changes about once a month, I found that the TS2 werewolves changing every night slightly annoying.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    wyvern713 wrote: »
    Honestly, I could care less about witches, however, I would love to see Werewolves and Fairies! I am incredibly stoked for mermaids!!!!!!!! If we get werewolves eventually, I think I'd like them to not necessarily change every night. Since your typical werewolf only changes about once a month, I found that the TS2 werewolves changing every night slightly annoying.

I agree, We should be able to turn them when We want to turn them, like if they eat a certain food they can turn, or if they do a certain quest or something they will turn, or if the moon turns Blood red once in awhile they will turn, something like that, :)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2019
    When it comes to shifting with the phases of the moon, I think every day should be a new phase of the moon.
    So we have:
    New Moon (Day 1) Sunday
    Waxing Crescent (Day 2) Monday
    First Quarter (Day 3) Tuesday
    Waxing Gibbous (Day 4) Wednesday
    Full Moon (Day 5) Thursday
    Waning Gibbous (Day 6) Friday
    Last Quarter (Day 7) Saturday
    Waning Crescent (Day 8) Sunday
    and the cycle keeps going, because if we do it "Monthly" then the Sim is only going to Shift once a Season.
    So at the Start of a New Save, the Moon's Phase should begin with the New Moon so the player has 5 days to brace themselves for a Full moon, and then After the full moon the Player has eight days to recover between then and the next Full Moon.

I think Werewolves are the Only ones who actually can Benefit off of the Vampire's Strengths and Weaknesses Tiers, as it is.

This is My Version of the Werewolf Strengths and Weaknesses
    I'll put it in a Spoiler but I think this would be awesome if they did it this way:
    Omega:
    • Agility I - Find yourself faster than the average human
    • Control I - 0-25% Control over the Shift during a full moon. most likely your sim will go on a rampage on the town without your approval and have no recollection of the night when they wake up some place. The fun part is for you find a way to keep your sim contained until you learn of a creative way how to control your sim. Advice: Hang out with your Alpha that night... if you have one. don't have an Alpha? I'll pray for you.
    • Howl I - You sound like someone stepped on my aunt's chihuahua.
    • Strength I - You are strong but you also don't know your strength.
    • Empathy - Syphon away another's pain, Physical, and Emotional into you, by simply making physical contact. Example - Sim was Very Tense or Furious for 8 hours, after Werewolf made an Empathetic connection with Sim. Sim is now Tense/Angry for 2 Hours.
    • Werewolf Charm - We invented the "puppy dog" eyes no one can resist.

Beta:
    • Agility II - faster then you were as an omega.
    • Control II - 25%- 75% Control over Shift except during a full moon. Sim can bear their Fangs and Claws at will.
    - Emotional Outbursts can be an itch sometimes.
    • Endurance I - Ability to withstand painful situations/Environmental Conditions (Can Exercise longer, last longer in the Subzero/Extreme Heat
    • Howl II - Convincing, good enough to gather your buddies, and Howl at the Moon.
    • Strength II - Strong enough to break through walls, and bones, Rarely get the best of your Alpha.
    • Intimidating Glare - Something the Alpha taught you to terrorize the Omegas, and humans, make your eyes glow with the intensity of the moon. Making them obey you.
    • Wolf Form - The power to turn into an actual Customizable Playable Wolf (Cats and Dogs NOT Required)
    - Werewolf GP only allows Wolf breed Forms, Cats and Dogs can contribute access to other Breed Customization Forms.
    - While in Wolf Form, Sim's Human form will stop aging. Allowing them to have double the Life span of the average Human.
    • Child of the Moon - For past millennia, weak werewolves have always feared the moon, but the powerful ones, They knew how to harness it's power. This Ancient method Utilizes less of your own Energy.

Alpha:
    • Agility III - faster than you were as a Beta
    • Control III - 100% control over your shift during a Full moon, also control over your Beta's and Omega's Shift. "Command to turn" Animation = Howl/roar. However you are still subject to being a lunatic, during Lunar Eclipse
    • Endurance II - Double the amount to endure Fires, Galvanizing, conditions longer.
    • Howl III - A Roar to make your friends and enemies to tremble with respect and/or fear.
    • Strength III - Strong enough to bend bars and clash against other Alphas and win.
    • The Bite - The power to turn a Human into a Werewolf, If an Alpha bites their Beta a child of theirs who is a werewolf, biting them, takes away their power and turns them human. Three Places: The Side of the abdomen (for faster results), the shoulder, or the Wrist or the Leg. It takes 3 Days max for the sim to turn, Your sim will be in a fragile state, and internally, your sims body will be at war with the Supernatural Forces.
    Indicators that the Bite was a success: the bite mark has Healed the Next morning, Your sim is Confident when they get out of Bed, The Headaches and Anxiety the full moon brings when it's only in the Crescent moon phase. Else: Your sim will die. (We are dealing with the supernatural here, it's not all glitter and unicorns.)
    Drink a Tea of Wolfsbane, and you will live. But forfeit the potential of the Bite being a success should 2 of the 3 indicators have occurred
    • Imbued Claws - This is an ancient trick great Werewolves have devised to "do away with tedious conversations and getting to know others. (Sim Name) will learn other Sims' personalities instantly by visiting their frontal lobe himself/herself." Delve your claws into the vertebrae of the specimen and you will have access to their memories, Traits, Skills, Relationships. You can "Dig Up" that information, "retrieve" The information to learn about sim, "Bury" that information to make them forget.

Delta:
    • Ultimate Control
    • Invincible Fur - While in Lycan/Wolf/Beast form, Sim is invincible to the Elements
    • Invincibility - Wolfsbane and Silver can't harm Sim

Weaknesses: Some can be viewed as Strengths, however most do have harsh decision making behind them.
    • Beast Form - For those who want their werewolves to to be those big bad CGI Beasts, in movies.
    - Conflicts with Wolf Form
    - Completely Customizable in CAS
    - Originally I thought werewolf sim would forfeit their Human form. When this is chosen their Human form would be locked, and the sim can only shift back into Lycan form other Than Beast form.
    - To regain Humanity, It could be a cure, it could be the thing/person that kept them human once.
    • Impulsive Canine Disorder "I.C.D." - Makes sim behave more like a Dog than a Human, unlocks:
    - "Belly Rub" animation if a Child/Toddler tried to pet or rub a werewolf with "Hates Children" train they will growl, bear fangs, and scare the child.
    - "Play Fetch" animation
    - "Sniff Inappropriately" animation
    - "Roll in Trash" animation
    - "Dig for no reason" animation
    - Death by Chocolate
    • Insatiable - "Betsy? Maribel? Big Mac? Darn it! Where did those Heifers run off too?! First the Chickens now my Cows?"
    - Sim will eat anything and everything, even little Timmy on his trike.
    • Intense Heat - Sim will feel the need to mate periodically in waves. (Will lead to Pregnancy if woohoo is engaged or contain your werewolf and wait it out in Uncomfortable + Tense + Agony)
    • Senseless - All your Heightened senses don't work like they use to
    • Slow Healing - Sim is no longer immune and doesn't heal as fast.
    • Lone Wolf - Unbinds werewolf from the Alpha that bit them. If you don't wish to be part of the Pack, Sim will be made an enemy of said Pack. Not permanent, You can salvage the relationship, obviously with the original Pack and regain their trust, or Build your own Pack.
    • Silver & Wolfsbane - While I do think Wolfsbane and Silver should be a default weakness, I suppose the others are right.
    **I want Silver Prison Bars, similar to Get to Work to trap Werewolves in, if they touch it they may burn. and other silver, wolfsbane items to repel/harm Werewolves. In build mode We could get Silver Doors and Grand Silver Fences and wrought Silver Gates that if a Werewolf sim could jump over/break down normal Fences, doors, and Gates, but not ones made of Silver.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    Not to be a downer but don't put your ideas/speculation into too much faith bcuz most likely it's not gonna be in
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    I couldn't agree more with you. We have vampires, mermaids, and aliens. Now I need witches and werewolves and I'll be happy. :D
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    We need 🐸🐸🐸🐸'n'Boots from Strek in the Realm of Magic.