Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

React in Disgust

2...Next

Comments

• crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited February 2020
    I downloaded a mod to stop this last night. I just started playing the Bailey-Moon household and they were both doing it all the time even in their own home. I've never noticed it on any previous celebrities that I've played so I assume it is a bug that has returned?
  • daluved1daluved1 Posts: 26 Member
    In case anyone is still having issues with this. I had a sim that kept reacting in disgust, and it turned out she had spoiled food sitting in her inventory. Once I removed the dish she stopped making the reaction. So, check your sims' inventory to see if this helps.
  • PatronOfTheUnfoldingPatronOfTheUnfolding Posts: 4 New Member
    Its April 19 2020 i am on ps4. I just downloaded both island living and get famous a few days ago and my sim who is 'proper celeb" is normally sweet cheerful and loves her wife and housemates she has been doing this also. I notice its when ever we arrive somewhere mostly but i catch her doing it sometimes when they have people over.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I have this problem too. It didn't bother me until my actress sim reacted in disgust after woohooing with her husband. Was his woohooing that bad?
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • NobleSteed187NobleSteed187 Posts: 1 New Member
    So, after taking a long hiatus from the Sims ( too cheap to buy new gaming system) I revived myself with Sims 4. I too noticed that my Sims were constantly reacting in disgust and after searching online for remedies it lead me here. I don't use cheat codes so it had become extremely annoying to constantly have this happen. Then I had an epiphany. I noticed one day that my butler seemed to completely ignore a trash can that was clearly overflowing and emitting green fumes even when I clicked him to clean up and used my SimRay to mind control clean. Finally I sent my Sim to do the job and got the error message that I didn't have an outside trash receptacle. Bingo! Long story short I put a trash shoot on my wall and no more "react in disgust". So just make sure your sim or butler or maid has somewhere to dispose of trash like a shoot or outdoor trash can then you don't have to use a cheat code. Hope this helps!
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I still have this problem as well. My Global Superstar reacts in disgust to her own children. EA claims they fixed this, but it appears to still be a problem in my game!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I have about six trash cans in my build. My global superstar is extremely nice and cheerful. He still reacts in disgust a lot of the time when his wife or his dog are in the room.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ieldanthieldanth Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a household with two Global Superstars that constantly react in disgust around each other. I RP that as celebrity competitive drama.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I don't think I've ever seen react in disgust is that something that came with Eco Living? If so eating bugs eating fake meat dumpster woohoo all deserving of react in disgust.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited July 2020
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever seen react in disgust is that something that came with Eco Living? If so eating bugs eating fake meat dumpster woohoo all deserving of react in disgust.

No, it's been a thing since Get Famous, anyone with a certain fame status constantly reacts in disgust when they see another Sim.