Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Couple Gallery Poses Help

So how do I use a couple pose for the gallery? do I just have to keep hitting the random pose button until one works right?
chewbacca-wink.gif

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I believe so, yes. It can get frustrating I know, but it does work out eventually. Usually the pose creator will state if there's a particular order needed too, e.g. male on right or first, then female second etc.
  • Deadtech5Deadtech5 Posts: 152 Member
    I believe so, yes. It can get frustrating I know, but it does work out eventually. Usually the pose creator will state if there's a particular order needed too, e.g. male on right or first, then female second etc.

Is there a way to switch which sim is first or second?
    chewbacca-wink.gif
    edited April 2019
    Deadtech5 wrote: »

If you save your household to your library, you can then merge two versions of the same household together in CAS so you now have two versions of the same sims. Then just delete sims as necessary i.e. one from each household so they are in the correct order. I hope that makes sense? That's what I do anyway, even when just using the default poses e.g. so a particular sim is holding a pet/toddler in the gallery picture.

If you save your household to your library, you can then merge two versions of the same household together in CAS so you now have two versions of the same sims. Then just delete sims as necessary i.e. one from each household so they are in the correct order. I hope that makes sense? That's what I do anyway, even when just using the default poses e.g. so a particular sim is holding a child/toddler in the gallery picture.

Yeah that makes sense. Thanks!
    chewbacca-wink.gif

If you save your household to your library, you can then merge two versions of the same household together in CAS so you now have two versions of the same sims. Then just delete sims as necessary i.e. one from each household so they are in the correct order. I hope that makes sense? That's what I do anyway, even when just using the default poses e.g. so a particular sim is holding a child/toddler in the gallery picture.

You're welcome. Happy Simming! :)

also side note, is there an easier way to download using the Sim File Share without downloading one by one?
    chewbacca-wink.gif

also side note, is there an easier way to download using the Sim File Share without downloading one by one?

Unfortunately no, at least as far as I'm aware. According to their FAQ it is on their to-do list though.

Unfortunately no, at least as far as I'm aware. According to their FAQ it is on their to-do list though.

Ok thanks anyways. :)
    chewbacca-wink.gif
    So now my single poses aren't even working. I keep hitting random and not one of the male sim poses will work. but couple poses do work with him if it makes sense.
    chewbacca-wink.gif
    edited April 2019
    So now my single poses aren't even working. I keep hitting random and not one of the male sim poses will work. but couple poses do work with him if it makes sense.

Are you using the single poses with a single sim household? Also are the poses available for male sims? Some poses are unisex, but many only work for males or females I believe. I haven't used custom poses much, but when I have I also like to use one pose pack at a time so they don't overlap with each other and I can keep track more easily.