Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ava Sinclair: The Prequel OLD

124...Next

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited February 2020
    I’d really like to return to this story someday but there are a few reasons why I’m not sure yet. 1st of all, my computer had issues beginning late last year. I now can only play with some of the expansions while others quit working. If I made a return to it, would you rather I continue from here or reboot it? I am only playing with World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, and Supernatural. Also, I don’t have this save file anymore so I’d have to work on that.

Tagging you in case you want to weigh in. I know you enjoyed this story @queenvortex808
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @Brandontaylor It would be a wonderful idea to continue it!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    @queenvortex808 Sorry for not getting back to you. I’m going to do this story again in a new thread as I want to do it better. It will be similar to this story but I’ll try to expand it a tad. I actually don’t have internet at the moment but I’m going to get it hooked up by mid April, then I may need to remake my characters. I’ll tag you once I post the first update.
    I lost the original save file of this story when my computer was having some issues and also due to lack of interest by me. However, I have decided to continue this story but will have some work to do to get it ready. I wasn't too far into it, so I should be able to get a save file that is close enough to this one. One difference is that some of my EPs have quit and I haven't got them all back. The ones I don't have now are Ambitions, University, Showtime, and Island Paradise. I recently got Seasons back so that is why I decided to get this story going again. Bear with me as it will take some time to get everything ready.
    edited June 2020
    Updates to this story have been made. Tomorrow, I will do a bit of set up to get this thing up and running again. I decided continuing from this point would be best, although it takes time to get everyone back to this point. I'll be taking Ava through some skilling first, then will place her in a new SV that has been edited to where the story left off. Once everything is in place, then we can start on some new updates. Getting closer, should be ready by end of May. Stay tuned!

Redoing this story to make it much better. Was going to resume from here but decided a new beginnng works better.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on