Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me choose my founder

Decided to bring back Carson Lowell and Annabeth Collins, but one of them will actually marry a townie. Who should be my founding Sim?

Carson has dreams of becoming a World Renowned Surgeon. His traits are Bookworm, Computer Whiz, Family-Oriented, Genius, and Natural Cook.
33775399798_868e03ea4b_o.jpg

Annabeth has dreams of becoming a Professional Author(or Celebrity Chef. Her aspiration I can't remember)
She's a Bookworm, Family-Oriented, Computer Whiz, Natural Cook and Artistic.
33775399278_ae4c49f813_o.jpg
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Help me choose my founder 29 votes

Carson Lowell(normal legacy challenge, but first-born is the heir, no matter the gender)
55%
GraceyManorMikezumiemorrillJoAnne65xitneverendssalexjoanrowwSindocatannaliese39KelvinbudewarmincomicsforlifecatlikingboyChazzzyKynanKeiomestreIVXXXVI 16 votes
Annabeth Collins(a Matriarchy, where the heir is always female)
44%
HejixjillbgSimplyJenCravenLestatGITTE2001stephAnie1864jordandJuliee101RedShoe7ClarionOfJoySimsersionhermioniaVoraginous 13 votes

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Carson Lowell(normal legacy challenge, but first-born is the heir, no matter the gender)
    I would have loved an "Other" option, I would have chose Annabeth Collins, but with first born heirs.
  • sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    It depends on how busy you like your sims life to be! The doc will constantly be called to assist any sim on a comunity lot and same with work life with the vac-program or just open clinic. it is a hands on career but lots of fun. there is lots of fun to be had in the culinary career to but to my experiense not so busy. God luck on your choise ;)
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I usually go with the traditional firstborn son when I think legacy, but just women could be fun! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I wouldn’t like any restriction where it comes to choosing heirs myself (many first borns in my legacy were clones of one of their parents, ever so glad not having to choose them ;)), but I prefer that to continuing with just one gender. Must add that I hope you just choose whatever you like best, after all it’s your game and it’s important you can play with the sims you feel a click with yourself.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I chose Carson. He married Madison VanWatson and they now have a son named Matthew. They may have more kids, but I'm not sure yet.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I'm playing Capp, matriarchy is quite interesting.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...