Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First time I've had a sim that

doesn't like anything she eats. She always makes a face and sounds like she is saying yuk when taking the first bite, but she always eats it all anyway.. lol She does that with everything.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    It sounds like the fruitcake bug. There is a bug when your sim eats and hates the fruitcake, they will react this way to everything they eat afterward. I've had this happen to a few of my sims in the past, now I just have them avoid it like their life depended on it, and have them dispose of it as soon as the guest puts it down.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I agree. Sounds like the fruitcake bug. Have your sim make the gourmet fruitcake themselves (level 5 or so in gourmet cooking) and then have them eat it. She likely won't like it still, but it should remove the bug and she should be able to eat normally again.

I've found it best to avoid that fruitcake like the plague. Very rarely does my sims ever like it and I usually end up with the bug from it.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    It sounds like the fruitcake bug. There is a bug when your sim eats and hates the fruitcake, they will react this way to everything they eat afterward. I've had this happen to a few of my sims in the past, now I just have them avoid it like their life depended on it, and have them dispose of it as soon as the guest puts it down.
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I agree. Sounds like the fruitcake bug. Have your sim make the gourmet fruitcake themselves (level 5 or so in gourmet cooking) and then have them eat it. She likely won't like it still, but it should remove the bug and she should be able to eat normally again.

I've found it best to avoid that fruitcake like the plague. Very rarely does my sims ever like it and I usually end up with the bug from it.

Thanks to both , I usually get rid of the fruitcake too but guess she must have eaten some when I wasn't looking,, I'll try your suggestion Chellejo and hopefully it fixes the problem,