Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many children in all?

As the title says: How many kids, in addition to Blake Parish, should Dominic and Kristen have?
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

How many children in all? 70 votes

Let Blake be an only-child
8%
sekojranaDevilNDisguiseFlyingPotato659HermioneGranger73MDianaSimsAshleyAO 6 votes
Two in total
22%
Colorist40kerryemmiebethbarracuda1574SimplyTorifiercephoenix91WaytoomanyUIDsAngelEb95EnkiSchmidtLumigensObsession101takenbysheepcitysimmerhermioniaAriaMad2CheetahAlyssaEvsSims 16 votes
Three in total
30%
Akl500PWritin_RegStrangerthanGoldenBuffyMINEZMindofymarcel21irishluck1986spice3papertongueEmmaVaneAlbaWaterhouseannaliese39AquaGamer1212CorenrenRebbilinacalaprfyChazzzyAfterMidnightFeisbukaite 21 votes
Four in total
11%
Bagoas77JennyggCourtneyVioletShadyLady89Ker_Dan99SimAlexandriaLuxurylzbthnndgls 8 votes
Five in total
27%
Bluefairy286GalacticGalBloosmooMeteoraStormAeriexo11ChelleJoduhboy2u2Dreamie209Sigzy05catmando830EvaliynRedDestiny92comicsforlifeLadyLana1thatsnotswegSimDestroyerEvie0602ListentoToppDoggMrSunshine 19 votes

Comments

• ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Four in total
    I voted for four since no one else had yet.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Three in total
    Three is the magic number, right? You'll often find it in stories. Lots of room for drama between the eldest, middle child, and baby brother or sister. Three also allows you to complete family aspirations. I think any more than that and it just gets too hard to manage and give all sims the attention and character development they need.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Update:
    Baby #1 is a toddler and Kristen doesn't know it yet, as she hasn't begun to show, but she and Dominic are expecting a second son!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited April 2019
    Five in total
    I'm mostly into fun chaotic family homes :lol: . But it also depends on how much you feel you can handle. Sometimes I go by traits too.

Also congrats on baby number 2 :heart:
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    not much to go by. What are your plans with the family?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • LumigensLumigens Posts: 41 Member
    Two in total
    I like having 2-3 so it's not just switching between children all the time to keep their needs good and their homework done.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Two in total
    I voted two so that there’s not a chaotic amount of toddlers in the house, but then your children have a sibling so they’re not lonely.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Five in total
    The more the merrier I say :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • EvsSimsEvsSims Posts: 39 Member
    Two in total
    Two! One is boring, they need a sibling! But at the same time I try to keep my households as small as possible...
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited April 2019
    Oops. Wrong category. o.O
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Four in total
    Four so while the parents are relaxing, the kids can entertain each other. Also as one of three kids, I can honestly say I wish I had one more sibling because sometimes I wanted to do something that the other two siblings didn't want to do and maybe the third sibling would have wanted to do it with me.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Three in total
    One for each parent and one for king & country.

Mind you, in my game, The Veleta family have six children, four of them currently toddlers.