September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!

WCIF (Anyone can post whatever they need to find too)

CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
edited April 19 in Gameplay Mods
Hi! sorry, I can't find this!

tumblr_p8y8bwaWaK1xsufq6o1_500.png

It's by pixelsandtargets, and I found this post linking to it:
http://meisiu-ccfinds.tumblr.com/post/174048925207/pixelsandtargets-the-sims-4-preteenhood-is

Can anyone help me find it? I thought it'd be interesting.
Post edited by CatsLuvCami on
i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?

Comments

  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,043 Member
    Looks like the download link is down. I wonder if maybe they took it down because they're working on an update for the latest patch?
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Maybe. I say that's a good prediction @MLadyAzzera
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 4,370 Member
    Never seen this before.

    Why is the girl cross-eyed?
    Origin & Gallery : ChazzzyGOAT | Simblr : ChazzzyGOAT
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Never seen this before.

    Why is the girl cross-eyed?

    Picture pose (honestly thats my best guess, lol)
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Unfortunately, pixelsandtargets is a deactivated Simmer and I can't locate their CC. There are other height sliders available but, they cause clipping and weird animations in the game so I don't recommend them for gameplay.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,057 Member
    pv7tDj5.png <I have the flowers already but I need to find the outfits)
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 4,370 Member
    edited April 19
    I’ve been using this mod. I can make Sims taller or shorter with it by adjusting the feet in CAS. If you’re someone who cares about making a Sims feet bigger or smaller, you won’t want this one because you won’t be able to anymore since the height slider took over the feet slider. Also some animations like a kiss won’t line up properly if one Sim is taller or shorter than the other, so keep that in mind.

    Also, it hasn’t been updated since 2015. That being said, it still works.

    Here’s a link if you wanna check it out:
    http://modthesims.info/d/559329/deprecated-see-description-for-info-height-slider-and-shorter-teens-mod-v1-97.html

    There are other height mods out there. But I’ve never used them so I can’t say if they work well or not.
    Origin & Gallery : ChazzzyGOAT | Simblr : ChazzzyGOAT
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,404 Member
    @MadameLee the dress on the bride is by Beo but, I don't know why it has black underneath the neck line may be the picture is edited: http://beocreations.com/creations/S4_ekaterina_collection.php

    The bridesmaids seem to be wearing SakuraPhan's dress but it's a little different too:
    https://thesimsresource.com/artists/SakuraPhan/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/bridesmaid-dresses/id/1299049/ oh, I tested it in my game to make sure it was the same and depending on what shoes you pair it with the bodice may disappear and look broken.
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I’ve been using this mod. I can make Sims taller or shorter with it by adjusting the feet in CAS. If you’re someone who cares about making a Sims feet bigger or smaller, you won’t want this one because you won’t be able to anymore since the height slider took over the feet slider. Also some animations like a kiss won’t line up properly if one Sim is taller or shorter than the other, so keep that in mind.

    Also, it hasn’t been updated since 2015. That being said, it still works.

    Here’s a link if you wanna check it out:
    http://modthesims.info/d/559329/deprecated-see-description-for-info-height-slider-and-shorter-teens-mod-v1-97.html

    There are other height mods out there. But I’ve never used them so I can’t say if they work well or not.

    Thank you!

    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • JtheVetJtheVet Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello to all, does anyone know if there is a terrain replacement for Sulani/Island Living (something like k-hippie's (I believe that is how it's spelled))
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 102 Member
    Hi there, I'm not sure if it even exists but I'm looking for a mod that tones down or changes the scared of thunderstorm moodlet. All sims are tensed and I know there's a reward trait you can buy but I find it a bit unrealistic that everyone is getting tensed/scared by a thunderstorm by default and the reward being a stormchaser, sorry but not everyone is a stormchaser either, some people just don't care about storms at all ^^
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,404 Member
    sofasim wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm not sure if it even exists but I'm looking for a mod that tones down or changes the scared of thunderstorm moodlet. All sims are tensed and I know there's a reward trait you can buy but I find it a bit unrealistic that everyone is getting tensed/scared by a thunderstorm by default and the reward being a stormchaser, sorry but not everyone is a stormchaser either, some people just don't care about storms at all ^^

    You could try Bienchen83's stormmoodlettweak mod: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-jahreszeiten/ it's near the bottom of the page.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top