March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next game pack?, let's make a poll.

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Witches. I's been 2 years since occult players have gotten anything. It's about time we get something.
  • MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Supernatural themed
  • Galaxygamer346Galaxygamer346 Posts: 22 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Where the sims can drive again.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Beach (new world, swimming skill, surfing, windboard, etc.)
    I can think of a few that I’d like to see next, but I decided to just choose from the list instead of “other”.
    A beach/tropical pack sounds the most appealing.
  • Foxy_Foxy_ Posts: 37 Member
    Other (comment below)
    I think they should add a supernatural pack like they did in the sims 3 i would DEFINITELY buy it straight away
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Holidays (new world to go on vacation during the marked holidays in the calendar, different to selvadorada and granite falls)
    [quote="ddd994;c-17038915"]Hmmm not sure about these choices...

My First Pets 2? Coz that went down so well the first time lol, a second toddler pack? We just got a stylist chair, and stylist career. The beach thing, meh, there’s plenty of coastal locations in game already. Another vacation world? Wouldn’t say no, I always assumed they would have added a bunch more holiday worlds by now anyway. The destination menu always looks sad, this can also be said about the main worlds to be fair lol.. I think they should either do an EP with 3 destinations worlds, or drop 3 holiday GPs at once? They would make plenty of dolla either way so c’mon now EA... Time traveling is the only one that would really add something new to the game, but I don’t know how well they would pull it off as a GP, just saying.

Don’t mean to rain on your parade, of course all of the above can be improved upon, but there’s literally tonnes of potential NEW features/content they could add?

(In no particular order)
    - A Create a Neighbourhood tool/ side program (similar to sims 2 body shop)
    - Cars/ Vehicles
    - Go to school (not university, potentially focusing on high school, elementary and pre school? Both career and class mate experience)
    - occult’s (in whatever iteration, seperates or one big supernatural pack)
    - NPC/services (fire fighters, police, burglars, paper boy etc, why not add some new ones?)
    - Retirement pack? (A pack for elders could be fun plus, a chance to fix the whole apartment situation from city living: create custom apartments/retirement homes within a lot for multiple households like in Sims 2. And they will of course need working elevators :) if not, a city living 2 where they adress these issues. (I know hypocritical of me after my previous rant, but these would be brand new feautures that defo need to be implemented at some point))
    - Some kind of death pack (Yes, The Sims 4 could totally do some kind of macabre pack and keep it child friendly. Maybe take on the role of Grim as an active career? New deaths etc)
    - Off the grid/ in the sticks
    - An actual Eco Living pack lol (recycling, renewable energy, being green, add a proper bills system and budgeting etc? Plants the can grow over buildings? A neighbourhood with wind turbines?)
    - Drama/ Scandal (soap opera style scenarios? Overhaul on personality traits + new ones)

[/quote]

The death pack, yeah! :smiley:
    Or a mischievous pack!
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Other (comment below)
    Witches
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Holidays (new world to go on vacation during the marked holidays in the calendar, different to selvadorada and granite falls)
    We definitely need more vacation oppurtunities. I have included vacation days in my calendar. They don't have any tasks associated with them. It would be fun to schedule vacation days.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Foxy_ wrote: »
    I think they should add a supernatural pack like they did in the sims 3 i would DEFINITELY buy it straight away
    Sims 3 Supernatural was supernatural overload -- there was so much there that I really couldn't give full attention to each one. And the zombies were super-annoying; after half the Sims in the fraternity got zombified during a frat party (even with my genie Sim zapping them all elsewhere) I had to install a no-zombie mod.

After the awesome job done with vampires (and I normally don't even like vamps -- witches and werewolves are more my jam), I want game packs for future supernaturals, with a similar power tree. Maybe I could have a witch that specializes in nature magic, or one that sets up his/her little potion shop in Strangerville. :)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    Other (comment below)

Supernatural themed!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    TimeTravelling (new world & a time machine)
    The beach sounds amazing but I could never pass up a chance to time travel! Either the two.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    In a beach world we can collect seashells like feathers in c&d!
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Because who doesn't want to take their sims to the beach!! Swimming in the ocean ,sand castles , tanning and burning , boating and sailing.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Smiffs88Smiffs88 Posts: 3 New Member
    Other (comment below)
    I would like bunk beds to be added, cars too, bikes would be fun too! Also maybe some rabbits and hamsters, small pets to have!
    Smiffs88 wrote: »
    I would like bunk beds to be added, cars too, bikes would be fun too! Also maybe some rabbits and hamsters, small pets to have!

Just saying rabbits aren't exactly small pets. If there are rabbits added in game they should not be in cages!!
  • sims4nowsims4now Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm interested in seeing University for Sims 4.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    I would love to send my sims to another time period. I really enjoyed sims medieval and the into the future EP for sims 3.

But a pack with a new holiday destination and a hotel or a pack with supernaturals would make me equally happy.
  • melicoxmelicox Posts: 1 New Member
    I voted beach world, I loved the scuba diving in Sims 3 and always made a pirate sim that would treasure hunt and travel the world. Seriously my favorite, but if we are doing time travel I would love to go into the past! Either pre historic or something similar to The Sims Medieval and do knightly quests (could be set up like an separation like strangerville?) <3
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Time travel sounds like an interesting concept.
    Beaches sound good too.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Time travel sounds like an interesting concept.
    Beaches sound good too.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    The closer we get to summer here where I live, the more I want a a beach-themed pack of any kind. I play Sims3 whenever I need to get my 'fix' for all things beach-related. It would be nice to have something close to what we had in Sims3. Not sure if the devs could put everything I'd like to see in a game pack, though. A beach theme would require a new world, new interactions, and new animations so I doubt a game or stuff pack is capable of adding all of those without leaving important aspects out of the mix. A beach-themed expansion pack would be required in order to include things like windsurfing and snorkelling. One can only hope. LOL
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    beach and true vacation for sims familys
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited May 2019
    Pets, toddlers, hollidays, stylist and beach omg I cannot choose among them all what you choose but I also wait for Supernatural.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    Other (comment below)
    I'd love something Supernatural, but really what came to my mind is this: Theme Parks!
    That could incorporate a ton of different things, while still keeping to one theme. Amusement/Theme/Water Parks or even just one of those opens up a lot of possibilities.

Examples:

-Games like: tiny shooting ranges where you hit the moving target, mini basketball games, dunking games, strength testers, etc. And you could win prizes, and give them as gifts to your kids or your dates
    -It would make a cool date spot, perhaps include more romance options and a whoo-hoo spot?
    -Rides! Probably nothing too complicated, but they could probably pull off a merry-go-round, a tilt-a-whirl (they had those spinny things in Sims 2), maybe a small Ferris Wheel or small roller coaster (thinking like Sims 1 Makin' Magic type of thing), fun houses/house of mirrors/haunted houses (possibly rabbit holes but give you buffs?)
    -Slides for pools, if they included a water park, as well as more pool activity options
    -Food like cotton candy, fried dough, corndogs (I don't think we have these already), dip-n-dots
    -It could work in a beach-y vacation type world

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. We need more stuff for our Sims to do, and I feel like an Amusement Park could pull that off.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2019
    Other (comment below)
    I agree I want a supernatural pack. I want it with witches/wizards, werevamps and werewolves, and have the expansion pack be modern. It would be cool if there are witches and wizards that could also be vampires, werewolves, or werevamps, genetics wise.