nerdfashion wrote: »
I think that they'll make University a game pack instead of an expansion pack. Of course, that could be me just hoping because I want it to be a little cheaper, but whatever.
SimAlexandria wrote: »
I voted time traveling but I only want it if it's time travel to the Past. Like prehistoric stuff, I'm not interested if it's to the Future. If it's futuristics stuff then I vote for a tropical world
ddd994 wrote: »
Hmmm not sure about these choices...
My First Pets 2? Coz that went down so well the first time lol, a second toddler pack? We just got a stylist chair, and stylist career. The beach thing, meh, there’s plenty of coastal locations in game already. Another vacation world? Wouldn’t say no, I always assumed they would have added a bunch more holiday worlds by now anyway. The destination menu always looks sad, this can also be said about the main worlds to be fair lol.. I think they should either do an EP with 3 destinations worlds, or drop 3 holiday GPs at once? They would make plenty of dolla either way so c’mon now EA... Time traveling is the only one that would really add something new to the game, but I don’t know how well they would pull it off as a GP, just saying.
Don’t mean to rain on your parade, of course all of the above can be improved upon, but there’s literally tonnes of potential NEW features/content they could add?
(In no particular order)
- A Create a Neighbourhood tool/ side program (similar to sims 2 body shop)
- Cars/ Vehicles
- Go to school (not university, potentially focusing on high school, elementary and pre school? Both career and class mate experience)
- occult’s (in whatever iteration, seperates or one big supernatural pack)
- NPC/services (fire fighters, police, burglars, paper boy etc, why not add some new ones?)
- Retirement pack? (A pack for elders could be fun plus, a chance to fix the whole apartment situation from city living: create custom apartments/retirement homes within a lot for multiple households like in Sims 2. And they will of course need working elevators if not, a city living 2 where they adress these issues. (I know hypocritical of me after my previous rant, but these would be brand new feautures that defo need to be implemented at some point))
- Some kind of death pack (Yes, The Sims 4 could totally do some kind of macabre pack and keep it child friendly. Maybe take on the role of Grim as an active career? New deaths etc)
- Off the grid/ in the sticks
- An actual Eco Living pack lol (recycling, renewable energy, being green, add a proper bills system and budgeting etc? Plants the can grow over buildings? A neighbourhood with wind turbines?)
- Drama/ Scandal (soap opera style scenarios? Overhaul on personality traits + new ones)
Magdaleena wrote: »
Aw heck, I totally ignored the Other option somehow. Witches or werewolves would be amazing.
Time travel seems really neat too, but I really doubt that would be the NEXT game pack. Into the Future was literally 3's last expansion ever.
Picked beach/tropical since a lot of players seem to want that. I don't care for it, but it seems to be a rather likely option.