Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuck childhood phase

Some time ago my child sim entered into the Mean Streak Phase just before his birthday, and it seems to have stuck around well into his teens, he is only a few sim days away from becoming a YA. Is there any way to get rid of this stuck trait?

FYI: I have testingcheats enabled and have tried remove.traits trait_ChildhoodPhase_Mean Streak cheat, but it didn't work unless I didn't do it correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I usually just right-click on a moodlet I don't want anymore. I can't remember if you're able to right-click because of testing-cheats being enabled or if it's from the UI Extension mod or something else.

You also may want to try switching households or even restarting your game.
  • ClassicSimsClassicSims Posts: 49 Member
    I think you can delete a moodlet the way @Chazzzy said by using either UI extension mod, or the MC COMMAND CENTER mod. Try downloading them and see if it works out :smile: