Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New CAS items in today's patch

NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
Just quickly threw together a few outfits with some of the new items. I am a bit disappointed that the top and skirt (3rd and 4th pic) is a full body outift, but otherwise everything looks good. Love the new shoes and even the Moschino sweater, which comes in three swatches.

4vRCMNX.jpg
If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
Post edited by Netzspannung on

Comments

• Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    Nice ! I love it !
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited April 2019
    The Moschino hoodie is nice!
    Post edited by alanmichael1 on
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I only really like the first one at first glance, but I'll need to see the other swatches of the top/skirt fully body outfit.

Moschino could have been worse, I guess...
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    I got to remember to patch up sometime today. The new items look great!
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    That full body outfit is my everything and I do like the hoodie and cardigan.

The outfit for men from what I saw look very nice too. :smile:

Had to go do work so gotta patch later tonight.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Now the male stuff, me likey. Really nice. Women's shoes are nice too.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Niiiice been wanting a decent pair of flats and those look good. Men clothing looks stylish and could always use more stylish men clothing.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    just went through the whole set for myself, and wound up liking more than i expected to (though, like netz, do wish the sweater + skirt outfit had been individual pieces)

fully expected to hate the drawstring pants for men, since i dislike those things in general, but now going to have to try hard not to give them to everybody. and really like the splashes of color at the collar/cuffs on most versions of the new button-up (but am also glad it's got a plain swatch)

would have also liked for the cardigan outfit for women to have a more...frumpy, i guess? top beneath it, instead of the button-up. something for lounging around the house instead of even pretending you were trying to be work-ready. but i can deal with it as it is
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    Thanks for doing this! Love the long cardigan with the blouse. And that males Dress shirt looks great!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Ew, that hoddie is not cute. Looks like Alpha CC and that's ugly. The rest of the stuff looks nice though. :)
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    @PlayerSinger2010 that's exactly how that hoodie looks in the real world, as seen here:

freezer.png
  • Options
    Regarding the Moschino collaboration sweater ... it could have been worse. I can definitely see my teens wearing it and even playful Sims (like my stylist Blu).
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    They did well with the swatches overall. They are looking good with items of other packs, even just at first glance.

EP58NYd.jpg
    Somehow reading through this thread, I knew you’d create some really great looks. 👍🏻
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    I'm not a fan of English in the game so I won't be using the Moschino top but everything else looks good! <3
  • Options
    @AriaMad2 Aww, thank you so much! I just threw these together quickly, but I am happy you like them.

we all try ...
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    They did well with the swatches overall. They are looking good with items of other packs, even just at first glance.

EP58NYd.jpg
    Omg the second sim looks stunning! She looks beautiful!
  • Options
    @CrystalAbyss1 Thank you! That's Mallorey West. I made her to be a famous author in my game. I really like her look. She wears earth tones and little make up in my game.

we all try ...
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    Scarbo27 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of English in the game so I won't be using the Moschino top but everything else looks good! <3

Yeah, I really do not like it when Maxis does this. I know it's a brand and all but they should've put "Moschino" in Simlish.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2019

It's ironic it's in English seeing Moschino is an Italian Designer out of Milan, Italy. LOL.

Even more ironic - this is adult clothing - not teen as many of us thought.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

It's ironic it's in English seeing Moschino is an Italian Designer out of Milan, Italy. LOL.

I assume they meant the lettering. :smile: But I agree, I like everything in my game to have Simlish lettering.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm just glad it was the ONLY Moschino thing added. That stuff is hideous, except the swimsuit, earrings, and freezer bunny sweatshirt. Can't wait to play the patch later! I'm currently on Spring Break, so I have to wait. And to all of you who thing Moschino should have been spelt in simlish, why can't the sweatshirt just be from a foreign country? Or San Myshuno, your call.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    The Moschino hoodie is nice!

It is cute but it would look better if the writing was in simlish.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited April 2019
    I’m a little bummed that sweater is attached to the skirt. I was hoping it would be separate since the skirt isn’t my cup of tea. Hopefully a CC creator will liberate it soon. Also not big on the Moschino hoodie, but that’s because I don’t like English text on items in the game. Everything else is nice though.