Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want to know if I should get The Sims 4 Get Famous for ps4 right now

Batman82497Batman82497 Posts: 365 Member
Right now I got the base game of the sims 4 for ps4 and also I got cats and dogs and Seasons for ps4 do you think I should get The Sims 4 Get Famous for ps4

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Right now I got the base game of the sims 4 for ps4 and also I got cats and dogs and Seasons for ps4 do you think I should get The Sims 4 Get Famous for ps4

Yes.

I have it on PS4 and its awesome.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Get famous is one of the best expansion packs for me. It all depends in how you want to play your game. My other favourites are city living and get together. City living brings festivals , mix culture and of course apartment living sims can have noisy neighbour's it's funny . Get together brings clubs , DJ , coffee shops. Get famous is entertaining would definitely recommend it :-)
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    It's a really good pack so I vote yes. It's so much fun.
  • Sims_4_ever_Sims_4_ever_ Posts: 143 Member
    Yes! It was one of my absolute favorite packs on the pc. I don't have the pack on the ps4 right now, but I've seen gameplay and it looks really good.
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Yes Yes Yes 100000 times yes. I absolutely adore the pack! Definitely one of the top packs I'd say!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • emma_marie1emma_marie1 Posts: 14 New Member
    I have the expansion pack and I love it. I would try and wait until it goes on sale because it is a lot of money