September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Sims 4 - Dragonball

124...Next

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 2,225 Member
    SonGoku wrote: »
    Dragon_Ball_Z.png
    I think this looks pretty cool. But this is nowhere near the craziness I got in my game.

Bwahaha! I see my Raditz mods. :wink: I've been updating his cc. Nice pics btw @SonGoku :smiley:
    Artist, Gamer and Geek, CC creator Origin ID: bmso85
    Art Gallery || My Sims4studios || Bmo84simblr
    27613094538_1262ef3143_n.jpg

• SonGokuSonGoku Posts: 22 Member
    edited July 31
    Yeah! It's amazing, man! You did an awesome job, you and GustavoWizard. I can't wait to see what you make next!
  • ChimoruChimoru Posts: 1 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > So i finish Recoome and i made some changes on Jeice (still need a better hair) and Burter, also took some funny screenshot of those guys in random sims cloth.
    >

> [img][/img]06-02-19_3-38-07 AM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr
    > Burter on Pijamas
    >

Oh hey! I must have shared my G.I. JOE stuff with you because I recognize that Bazooka jersey! Your stuff is pretty well done! I like your attention to detail! Keep up the good work!
  • BulmaBunnyBulmaBunny Posts: 15 Member
    > @SonGoku said:
    > I think this looks pretty cool. But this is nowhere near the craziness I got in my game.

Goku looks pretty mad in the bottom left haha
  • oPopcandyooPopcandyo Posts: 1 New Member
    Is that Vacation Suit Master Roshi available by any chance? He's perfect and I need it in my life.
  • heliozzheliozz Posts: 1 New Member
    nice job
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 2,225 Member
    @oPopcandyo Not that I am aware of I haven't made anything of roshi yet myself. I have too much work backed up that I'm slowly getting to. Maybe @gustavowizard or some of the other modders may have something floating around.
    Artist, Gamer and Geek, CC creator Origin ID: bmso85
    Art Gallery || My Sims4studios || Bmo84simblr
    27613094538_1262ef3143_n.jpg