Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Rather...

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
Never be able to eat ice cream again or never be able to eat cake again?

If this is popular I will make more

Would You Rather... 18 votes

Never eat ice cream
50%
dreamerz13GabbyGirlJannaliese39Sigzy05UnicornzMindsimscreateCheetahAlyssaAnonymousSimmer2017Cavapoo_King 9 votes
Never eat cake
50%
Archivistkatka_kynclovapoltergeistEvie0602MousellinenerdfashionmiyaxxIVXXXVIPENchaotic 9 votes

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Please don't make more :sob: the off topic section is already flooded with polls and A-Z threads :sob:
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Never eat cake
    Do I really have to explain this?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Please don't make more :sob: the off topic section is already flooded with polls and A-Z threads :sob:

Sorry I really don't mean to sound like a party pooper, it's just I don't wanna see loads of threads based around a single Would you rather question. Perhaps a better idea would be to make a 'Would you rather' thread where one person gives a question, the next answers and then provides their own question
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2019
    Never eat ice cream
    Cake is better.

Ice cream is good but I just like cake better in general. I just have a hard time understanding what's better than a nice cake, it's just better. But also, I have sensitive teeth and am lactose intolerant so if my mouth doesn't hurt my stomach probably will if I have ice cream. Ice cream usually just comes with regrets, I always have to weigh whether it's worth it or not. Usually, it's not.

For the record I like the would you rather questions being a poll rather than an answer and ask thread. I like seeing everybody's answer to the question and the percent breakdown. I like seeing how weird I am compared to others. Also don't like making my own questions so I always avoid those threads.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Never eat cake

Sorry I really don't mean to sound like a party pooper, it's just I don't wanna see loads of threads based around a single Would you rather question. Perhaps a better idea would be to make a 'Would you rather' thread where one person gives a question, the next answers and then provides their own question

I think that’s already been made. Also I agree with the A-Z things. Partly because I’ve made 4 I guess so I’m trying to come up with new things. Also I don’t ever see that many polls
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Never eat ice cream
    This one was easy for me. While I do enjoy ice cream (brain freeze not so much), my love for cake will always win. I pretty much live for sponge cake. :D It's the only 'naughty' thing I eat.