March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Giveaway - Outdoor fun for a Stuff Pack?

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

For some of us Spring is here, we left Winter behind and it's time to enjoy the good weather. For others, Fall just arrived and good weather is becoming less common as days go by - better get the most out of it while it lasts!

No matter where in the world you are, it’s giveaway time in the forums. The theme this time: outdoor activities!

flmnnawqrxfv.png

A barbecue in the garden? Jogging around the neighbourhood? Getting lost in Winderburg’s maze? The choice is yours - just make sure your Sims are breathing some fresh air and there’s no roof over their heads!

How to enter the giveaway?: Take a screenshot of your Sims enjoying their time outdoors, and post it in a comment below for a chance to win one of the 3 Stuff Packs we will be giving away!

Details and rules:
  • Winners will be randomly selected, and receive 1 Stuff Pack of their choice. Codes are for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac, Xbox One or PlayStation 4*, and if you are selected as a winner, the Stuff Pack you pick must have released on the platform of your choice before the 1st of May of 2019.
    *PlayStation 4: Only for PSN Accounts using the Europe, America, and Japan PlayStation®Store. If you are selected as a winner, you will be asked for the country of your PSN Account.
  • Entries are accepted from 11th to 25th of April (GMT), inclusive.
  • Only 1 entry per user will enter the draw, regardless of how many screenshots you post.
  • The Stuff Pack code winners (3 in total) will be announced by 26th of April, and will have until the 30th of April of 2019 to claim their Stuff Pack. 3 winners in total, one Stuff pack for each.
  • You must be 18+ to participate.
  • EA's User Agreement Applies

We are also hosting separate giveaways on our language forums! Do you speak other languages as well? Check out the links in the Spoiler below ;)
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,873 Member
    Hard to pick which one/s and these might not even be the best; but here goes

s33nlDw.png
    Breana Fox, finally sitting outside her first home after living homeless. She is glad to be getting in out of the wet -with Fall coming in the Southern Hemisphere.

ah96Ofk.png
    Bonnie Sheffield explores that beautiful, weird tree in Willow Creek

qiru0Dp.png
    Bonnie is a scientist/gardner and aspiring curator. Any season that involves collecting in the great outdoors is a good one to her.
    The weather doesn't even seem to matter much to the versitile Bonnie.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    :smiley: it’s always hard to pick when you have many pictures! All of them are great (and valid to enter the draw), thanks for sharing! It seems sun was hiding for Breanna and Bonnie, but at least they could have some outdoors fun anyways!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Global Superstar Isabelle Osborn enjoys some alone time... if not for the paparazzi that document her every move.
    xTJQ6wi.png
    WjGrK9o.png

And here's Billy enjoying the waterslide
    1gouWjR.jpg
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    Exploring the jungle was definitely one of my favorite moments I've had in this game!

ZAY07YZ.png
    original.gif
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    I'm going to have to go with Patchy managing to roast a marshmallow when there's no fire
    ek7p5vu.png?1
    Or my ghost skeleton playing some music on her ribs for a passerby
    7oSuLEi.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,632 Member
    It's a good thing that ts4 is getting various ways to enjoy the outdoors. I notice that in my game those Nature based Aspirations are getting more common. Love going away to explore the wild, but also walking dogs is a nice way to get away from home. On this pic my local Fanny Silverbone is taking 2 of her dogs for a walk. I know, it doesn't look like very joyful to Fanny, but I assure you that it was - she loves seeing her dogs happy :)

ts4-20190411-fanny.jpg
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • tygrlilytygrlily Posts: 2 New Member
    Just having some fun outside
  • tygrlilytygrlily Posts: 2 New Member
    I can't put my picture up :(
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,274 Member
    It may be winter in Oasis Springs, but it is still hot. These sim children are finding a way to enjoy the last of winter activities before spring's warmth kicks things up a notch.

bJbvVcC.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I already have all the packs but wishing good luck to all entries. :)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,014 Member
    A tragedy in four pictures
    s9CXz7Q.png
    1wjqvaH.png
    yusdFUc.png
    pySxRjy.png
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Bunny_AttackBunny_Attack Posts: 21 Member
    My sim camping with her boyfriend and deciding to look at the stars.
    zu46mq.jpg
    I can't adult today, maybe tomorrow.
  • godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member

My Sim, "Mac Dre" shooting hoops

NSP8KpU.png

Mac decided to join his family in other outside activities
    BdBa5CZ.png
    FYUWumA.png
  • ThatssjustmeThatssjustme Posts: 16 Member
    Fan in the sun
    HOw do I post a picture
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    bTIf1Z3.png'

Just a normal sim, on a normal day, in normal Oasis Springs.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hello @tygrlily and @Thatssjustme :) Welcome to the forums!

New members are unable to post pictures.
    Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your picture to a photo sharing site such as imgur , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here, We can then post the picture for you You will need though to replace the http in the address of the images with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    Happy simming :)
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited April 2019
    2ic76fa.jpg

Here is my newest Sim, Kaye Sharp after collecting a spotted leaf frog.
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    edited April 2019
    YPdCFo3.jpg

Just some great outdoors selfies with Deacon and Gretchen. They live in a small cabin in the woods, so they get lots of the great outdoors.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    My very pregnant BOTU founder, Winnie Willoughby, enjoying a little quiet time fishing on a warm, sunny day! :)

oLqEsHc.png
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

Siblings Madrid and Toronto having fun in the sprinkler...

26.png
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • bobbyjo727bobbyjo727 Posts: 118 Member
    edited April 2019
    The rain can make you do crazy stuff.
    YGMjErO.png
  • Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    edited April 2019
    XIZzoSJ.png

This is my first time posting a photo so heres to hoping I get it right =) Here is my sim getting married at the Romance Festival

mux3joU.png

Ive gotten such a kick out of this photo. He doesnt look nearly as excited about his new ring as she does, does he? lol

h.t.t.p.s://i.imgur.com/f0XpMMch.jpg
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member