Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is There Anyway For Sims That Are Strangers To Share A Bed?

ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
Basically, I got the W-mod from NRAAS and it works fine. I used it and Retuner to get it so that two Sims need no relationship to Woohoo, (such as the pizza boy and the maid), BUT the problem I am still having is if I direct them to woohoo in a bed, it won't work.

This is because one of the Sims will refuse to share a bed. If I cheat and slide up the relationship to where they are friends, they will woohoo in the bed with no issues. They also woohoo everywhere else with no or even a negative relationship, so it definitely the bed that is stopping them.

I tried SleepFreedom, which seems to be for teens and I was wondering if there is any other adjustment somewhere that will allow two Sims with no or negative relationships to share a bed.

(I just realized how ridiculous you feel when you type "woohoo" that many times" :blush:

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    In order for SleepFreedom to remove the privacy barrier, if it's going to at all and if that's what the issue is, the beds to be used have to be deleted and replaced in Build/Buy after the mod is put in place. It won't work on beds that were already in-game or on pre-made lots before the mod was present. It also only works on base game and EP/SP beds, not store or custom content unless those beds are altered first using a package or sims3pack editor.

If that's not enough, I think this conversation would be better at NRaas where we can discuss the other mod we aren't mentioning by name more freely.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net