June 21 - Ready for a launch day livestream? SimGurus will be answering Island Living related questions today! Details here.
June 18 - Patch day for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Take a look at what changed on PC/Mac here

Medieval Makeover of Willow Creek

13...Next

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 7,067 Member
    I meant the spinning wheel, @aussiekarima
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 996 Member
    ~ Yes it is one of the two links!
    Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
    ~ Origin I.D.: aussiekarima ~
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 979 Member
    Thanks @IvoryButterfly. You are one of the Simmers I have thought of as I build as I know you like the medieval style as well. :)

I might put a link to your post @aussiekarima in my OP so it's easier to find. If you find other stuff, then continue to put the links in that post. Thanks.
    ~ OK, will do @sawdust
    Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
    Part five of my Medieval Makeover of Willow Creek takes us to the wealthy end of town (the neighbourhood where the Goth's live by default). This area is filled with merchants and artisans. Beginning on the 30 x 40 lot next door to the Goths and working our way clockwise around the area, we begin with ....

More pictures here.

Medieval Town Houses.
    These are two separate 1 bedroom residences on the one lot with a large garden area at the rear with gazebo for entertaining and an observatory. @Jendowoz0612 (Origin ID Jendowoz) has created two households for this lot, the widow artist Madeleine McNally and the Chinese alchemist Da Cheng.

Cq9Vm9S.jpg

6KNeyKc.jpg
    6sZF0PP.png

The Merchant's Home is across the road on the other 30 x 40 lot and is the home of a wealthy merchant. It has four bedrooms the master being on the third floor. It also has a private study loft with access from the master bedroom for taking care of business. Out the back are the stables with tack room and these are divided off form the gardens and gazebo area. Jendowoz has created the Abera family for this home complete with stable cat.

g23DZPd.jpg

7UsrFb3.jpg

Next door on the 20 x 30 lot is the Physic's House complete with basement clinic, living area on the first floor, two bedrooms on the second and a utility/games room in the tower. Jendowoz has created the Benedetti couple for this lot.

fOEmrCH.jpg

BK32yQm.jpg

Lastly, across the road on the other 20 x 30 lot is Nantythe House. This has three bedrooms on the second level with one being set up as a writer's study. Can be easily converted back to bedroom. First floor comprises entry, living, dining and kitchen. Out back is a pergola and stabling. Jendowoz has created the Dowager Countess of Nantythe Lady Jayne, art lover and patron to poet bard Geoffery Chaucer.

4SOlmde.jpg

bqKkuAz.jpg

Don't forget, to see Jendowoz's creations you will need to have the CC box checked as she uses a default eye colour replacement. The CC will not be downloaded with the households so if you're a little iffy on CC don't worry.

My Gallery Profile here.
    edited June 24
    Allensandro and Constance discussing future medical breakthroughs

ys72iw9.png

Madeleine McNally endulging in her favourite pastime

p1Rjqou.png

Madeleine and Da having a discussion. Madeleine couldn't quite understand him with the language barrier but they managed to communicate.

RgO2TmT.png

"A spot of chess young man!"

dfsVcCd.png

"How are the horses, Master Chaucer? I trust they are being well looked after."(Drew her hand, it had disappeared into the dress LOL)

PsoJIFO.png

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on
    Looks great @Jendowoz0612 Especially like seeing the horses in the stables. :) (btw Chaucer, not Mowbray ;) gotcha! hehe)
    sawdust wrote: »
    Looks great @Jendowoz0612 Especially like seeing the horses in the stables. :) (btw Chaucer, not Mowbray ;) gotcha! hehe)

Oh yes, the alliteration got me going, LOL :p Fixed it now.
    edited 6:01AM
    ~ This fan mad Pack has many Medieval CC in it! I do not know if it will help! But I think the CC & builds are amazing but I love yours more @sawdust
    ~ It is HERE
    ~ This amazing stuff mostly from TSM Sims 3 converted by Zx-Ta on Tumblr: HERE
    Post edited by aussiekarima at
    Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
    Thanks @aussiekarima. I already have a lot of Zx-Ta stuff. It's all good. :)