Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to organize all emotional aura objects?

Has someone created a list online? Like a spreadsheet. Or is there a way to filter objects in build mode by the emotional aura they give?

I’m trying to create rooms where my sims can simply enter the room and enter that emotional state in order to complete goals that require the sim to be in that emotion. Like research playful emotion task from the acting career.

Comments

• CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I haven't found a mod for it myself and while I'm sure there's a list for parts of this I'm unaware of a complete database.

The closest I've have to filtering it is to filter by content>unlocks. Outside of the plumlights it's usually these items in BB that have auras.

At higher levels you can also make emotional works like flirty paintings or sad figures from wood working.

For playful specifically the best bets are items unlocked in the criminal career (playful aura), plumlights, my SIM trophies and void critters.
    caitytrina.png
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    To research an emotion as an actor, all you have to do is click on the sim with this task and select the "Research [emotion]" option.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    To research an emotion as an actor, all you have to do is click on the sim with this task and select the "Research [emotion]" option.

All that does is give you a +1 emotional moodlet. If your sim is already +2 or more of another emotion it doesn’t change anything.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2019
    This thread in the forums on Carl's Sims 4 Guide has some great information on Emotions and Items/Actions That Influence Them. It's organized into lists with clickable links to a specific emotion. I refer to it all the time, very helpful. Hope this helps you too! :)

EDIT: Changed the link to start at the top of the thread. Sorry... I had it set-up for myself to view threads from the last post, not the first. o.O Opps... lol