Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Location Aspiration For Non-City Dwellers

I was really excited when I saw the location aspiration, because I wanted to make some homebodies. But I was bummed when I saw that it is specific to city dwelling. None of my Sims actually live in San Myshuno; they just go there to visit. Is there a mod for homebodies who actually live in a home? And would you like a new location aspiration for Sims who don't live in a city?
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Maybe this helps you a little:
    Although non-city dwellers do not get their own aspiration goals, they DO recieve the bonus trait for choosing the City-dweller aspiration as their first one. It gives them a happy moddlet whenever they are in their home neighborhood. ANY neighborhood counts for that purpose, not just San Myshuno. Also a neat thing: If your sims move to another town, the moodlet will apply to their new hometown from then on.

(Disregard this post if you already knew this)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    There's now a location aspiration for Strangerville, so it looks like they'll be expanding that category as they add new worlds. Personally I wish we could get a new Athletic aspiration alongside Bodybuilder.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    There is an Athletic aspiration. One of my pre-made Sims, "Gloria Bonilia" has this aspiration. It must be a hidden aspiration like the Grilled Cheese aspiration. I don't know how you get it though. Maybe somebody who knows will share it.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    There is an Athletic aspiration. One of my pre-made Sims, "Gloria Bonilia" has this aspiration. It must be a hidden aspiration like the Grilled Cheese aspiration. I don't know how you get it though. Maybe somebody who knows will share it.

I think it's from the tutorial.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I don't play the location aspiration because I don't have sims living in San Myshuno. But I wish sims from other neighborhoods could complete it. I suppose the option to give a key from get famous does not count for this aspiration.

I like the fact that strangerville added a second location aspiration. I enjoyed that one more. But that is mainly because I like weirdness for my sims.