Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Mods

2...Next

Comments

• Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @ambrown

Here is the link to LMS Retail Overhaul Mod: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175410777688/retail-overhaul-hire-certain-employeesbetter

I recommend looking through all LittleMsSam's mods. She's amazing & updates regularly. I think I have at least 40 of her mods and my game runs pretty smooth. Her mods are definitely game changers.

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175435360448/mod-overview-list
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    My two favorite non-MCCC mods are both by Scumbumbo: "Don't Cook Food Where You Angry Poop" and "Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop."

Omgoodness I was looking for this mod but I forgot what it was called...thanks!
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I have a lot of mods.. Meaningful stories must be one I can't play without, as long with Mccc. There are tons of mods from littlemssam I would never remove from my game, and I like Scumbumbo mods too.

I second this, littlemssam's website is immaculate. I felt like a kid in a candy store when I found her site: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175435360448/mod-overview-list I love her service npc upgrades, automatic thermostat, and more holiday options & icon choices.

Some other mods I use:

Meaningful Stories by roburky - you can fine tune it, and it even comes with an in game tutorial

Less/No City Living Names (on MTS) - very helpful if you have City Living, I have the "less" version and it's a nice balance now

Expanded Rewards by Frimlin - More buyable satisfaction point reward options

Vampire Rank Fix by Mathcope - fixes currently broken point system (hopefully EA will fix this bug soon)
  • ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    @nerdfashion which link did you use for KawaiStacie's mods? I keep trying to download slice of life but the link is blocked as a bad site by my computer, and lots of pop ups.
    you're ele-phantastic
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    @ambrown that's really weird! I tested the links myself. Anyways, here's a link to her website homepage. Slice of Life should be under mods, towards the top because it's one of the most popular. See if that works for you.

kawaiistaciemods.com
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    ambrown wrote: »
    @nerdfashion which link did you use for KawaiStacie's mods? I keep trying to download slice of life but the link is blocked as a bad site by my computer, and lots of pop ups.

If you are having trouble with her Mods she has a forum and a discord. Also in the bottom right corner if you click on the face there is a messaging window. https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/forum
  • bridgeeenabridgeeena Posts: 5 New Member
    > @QueenMercy said:
    > ldmarko wrote: »
    >
    > I like SCAM from mod the sims, made by Scumbumbo. It's an autonomy control mod. No more mess making, constant dancing, serenading or grown ups playing with the dollhouse!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That’s also a part of mccc.

I have MCCC and I haven't seen anything about autonomy? Do you know where it would be located?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    bridgeeena wrote: »
    > @QueenMercy said:
    > ldmarko wrote: »
    >
    > I like SCAM from mod the sims, made by Scumbumbo. It's an autonomy control mod. No more mess making, constant dancing, serenading or grown ups playing with the dollhouse!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That’s also a part of mccc.

I have MCCC and I haven't seen anything about autonomy? Do you know where it would be located?

You should post your question to the MCCC help thread
  • SereneMossSereneMoss Posts: 128 Member
    im curious about mods but i was wondering what ones add the most to the game making it more realistic
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    SereneMoss wrote: »
    im curious about mods but i was wondering what ones add the most to the game making it more realistic

I recommend Slice of Life, Meaningful Stories, MCCC and any mod that adds new traits.