Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are Your Brant & Brent Hecking Still Together?

ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
From Cats & Dogs. I separated mine. I deleted their current relationship and made them brothers.

Brant is currently married to Mortimer Goth's sister (named Morgana, I made her) and they have a baby together. He also got to keep the house and Rosie.

Brent on the other hand moved to a new house still in Brindleton Bay and is now married to the aged-up Delgato daughter, Evie.

What did you end up doing with Brant and Brent Hecking?

hecking.jpg

*ETA: Forgot to add that I also changed their names! Brant is now Brantford and Brent is now Brentley.
Post edited by Chazzzy on

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited April 2019
    They always stay together in my games. Much like the Goths, I consider them too iconic a couple to break them up.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Yep, they're together and the best dog parents in the world.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Together in all my saves. MCCC usually gives them a couple of kids.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,421 Member
    They were until Brant froze to death outside his favorite gym
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    They always stayed together and usually adopt a child. I've never split them, but rarely interacted with them either cause I barely play in BB
    caitytrina.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    my longest run with them one of their adopted children managed to be the only one alive as a vampire as I needed a clean save, they have a couple kids thanks to mccc. Once...the one with the darker hair whichever that is cheated on the other with Catarina Lynx also thanks to mccc. So they usually stay together in some way.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    Yes, they are. And they have a biological teenage boy named Bryan. They currently live in a very nice apartment that I built for them in San MyShuno. I played with them for quite a bit and I just can't imagine them as brothers. They just have too much chemistry together ;) .
    U1uhPmy.png
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    They are, I mean why not? I liked to keep the pre-built households as-is. For some reason having to edit these households pains me a little.

I still renovate lots, though.
    AxxYIX4.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    They are, I mean why not? I liked to keep the pre-built households as-is. For some reason having to edit these households pains me a little.

I still renovate lots, though.

Well I used to evict and delete ALL the premades. Now I just keep them but edit them so they work for me. So the only ones I’ve truly deleted are the vampires because I don’t have any in my game.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    They're still together. I had them adopt a kid. That's about it.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited April 2019
    No. In every new save I either evict them both or delete Brant (I don't like his design) and replace him with a woman.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    They are and I think they are the cutest couple ever. In all my games, where you see one, you see the other.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    They always stay together in my games. But I have never really gotten around to playing them much.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    They're still together of course. They're actually neighbours and good friends with my main sim couple. Love them. :)
  • ZachsimsZachsims Posts: 80 Member
    They’re together in mine. I like seeing them out at clubs.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    they are the only couple MCCC spares in my game.
  • ZachsimsZachsims Posts: 80 Member
    > @SiliClone said:
    > they are the only couple MCCC spares in my game.

What does that mean? MCCC wipes premades?
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Zachsims wrote: »
    > @SiliClone said:
    > they are the only couple MCCC spares in my game.

What does that mean? MCCC wipes premades?

Nope, but it has an option to break up couples at random.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,021 Member
    If/When I get Cats & Dogs, I'll keep them together. When I do anything with the pre-mades, I do what I think the game would "want" me to do. Since they're a solid couple and don't have any notable cracks in their foundation (Unlike, say, the Pleasants of Sims 2), I'd just keep them together.

Brent's definitely getting a makeover, though.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Yup, mine are still together. They've got a biological daughter and an adopted son. They're great neighbors to the family that owns the vet clinic.
    6riwm5.png
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited April 2019
    Brant is ridiculously handsome so I separate them to make him Single to choose whoever. But I do like to keep his open minded character. I also have saves where they are couple, so it depends.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I think they are the cutest pre-made couple and in all of my 10 saves they are still together. I even age them down once in a while to keep them in the game. I mean, even at the festivals, when all other Townies dress like they blindly picked their oufits from the Lost & Found, they look kinda adorable.

LBeYD2o.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Ah, I first thought - Who are they? I must have evicted all premades from BB (except the cat woman). I never delete the evicted sims, wso I wonder why *I have not seen them around...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    I honestly don't know. Never payed attention to them. Now I'm curious what they are up to I will check.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top